HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Vancouver Canucks
Notices

Projected lines for Thursday evening

Closed Thread

Old
10-08-2003, 10:42 AM
kmad
Riot Survivor

vCash: 500
Official Rosters

Vancouver Canucks
BRYAN ALLEN, D; MAGNUS ARVEDSON, F; TODD BERTUZZI, F; ARTEM CHUBAROV, F; MATT COOKE, F; ED JOVANOVSKI, D; JASON KING, F; TREVOR LINDEN, F; MATS LINDGREN, F; MAREK MALIK, D; BRAD MAY, F; BRENDAN MORRISON, F; MARKUS NASLUND, F; MATTIAS OHLUND, D; JARKKO RUUTU, F; SAMI SALO, D; DANIEL SEDIN, F; HENRIK SEDIN, F; JIRI SLEGR, D; BRENT SOPEL, D; DAN CLOUTIER, G; JOHAN HEDBERG, G.

only thirteen forwards listed... this looks like the Keane signing is inevitable

Old
10-08-2003, 12:16 PM
xtra

vCash: 500
what about throwing arverdsson in the middle? it would give us less offence but the type of player to shutdown some of the top centers in the league. and personally i would prefer to try Keane out early on in the season instead of Ruutu just because we need to get that exp. in the lineup. and he won't hurt us on the PK which is why i think the Nucks signed him and Arverdson.

my idea:

Cooke-Arverdson-Linden
Keane-Lindgren-May

PK:

Cooke-Morrison
Linden-Arverdson
Keane-Lindgren

Closed Thread