HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > International Tournaments
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

International Tournaments Discuss international tournaments such as the World Juniors, Olympic hockey, and Ice Hockey World Championships, as they take place; or discuss past tournaments.

WJC players who have disappointed you

Old
01-03-2011, 01:43 AM
OttawaRoughRiderFan*
Leaving/Goodbye All

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Golie View Post
Conz is definitely the class of this tournament though. I love how he battles.
In the 2nd Canada has a 2 on 1 and I watched Conz challenge the shooter. He almost seemed to relish in the challenge. Like he was born to play goalie.

Having said that... I don't want Visentin to be great next week, next month, next year... I just need him to be great tonight!!!

OttawaRoughRiderFan* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-03-2011, 01:50 AM
danishh

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by khuddle View Post
Holy smokes did he look incredible on the third Russia goal, beating out three Finnish defenders. To think he's going to be joining the Caps offence...its just unfair.
Kuznetsov this tourney has been everything we hate and love about russian players. He was invisible for the entire round-robin, but all of a sudden in the third period today he seemed to decide he was going to win this game, and he went out and did it. Amazing player when he's on, i'm scared to see what he can do in washington in a few years.

danishh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-03-2011, 02:02 AM
KristoLeblanc*

Olsen (doesn't deserve to be there)
Ashton (terrible work ethic and intensity)
Roy (Garbage)
Larsson
Connolly (He isn't bad but I thought he was supposed to be great offensively and he got no goal and 2 points..)
Nestrasil

KristoLeblanc* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-03-2011, 02:15 AM
Le Golie

I agree Connelly has been tremendously disappointing but I thought he was one of Canada's best players against the Swiss. He remains snakebitten but he created several legit chances. It would be nice to get him going.

Le Golie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-03-2011, 12:43 PM
Booom

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosrevolver View Post
How has Leblanc even been close to a disappointment? He has been a huge PK guy, has three goals and all of this while being used in several different situations on different lines. He controls the puck as well as anyone on Canada and I can't imagine how he could be a disappointment to anybody.

As I said varying degrees, Leblanc has been good but, but I was hoping(praying might be a better word for this team) that he could be an offensive star and he hasn't.

Booom is offline   Reply With Quote