Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Ortio, Aittokallio, Perhonen & Ullberg

Old
01-05-2011, 05:59 PM
Riggs
Kaptain

vCash: 500
Ortio, Aittokallio, Perhonen & Ullberg

I'd like to know how these guys stack up against one another...

Ortio played very well in the world juniors and I've seen him called "the next Kiprusoff".

Aittokallio seems to be playing well this season....I expected to see him play at the WJC. I assume he will play next year.

The other two guys are draft eligible and I don't know much about them...Are they as good as the others two? or better?

Thanks for any insight!

kiitos

Riggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-05-2011, 06:15 PM
Mathletic

I'd have them

Perhonen, Ortio, Aittokallio, and Ullberg

Perhonen has been real sharp this season despite playing for a bad defense. Ortio had a problem of being a little too aggressive at times, and he's improved leaps and bounds on that. I liked him a lot in his draft year, good pick by the Flames. I don't know if he'll ever become the next Kipper but at least he's a talented guy who's worth a shot. Aittokallio looks fine as well. I personally don't see as much upside in him as I do in the other 2. I see him more as a Jani Hurme guy. He may get a shot down the road. Not a fan of Ullberg. He may develop down the road but thus far, not impressed. My 2 cents.

Mathletic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-06-2011, 11:27 AM
Riggs
Kaptain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathletic View Post
I'd have them

Perhonen, Ortio, Aittokallio, and Ullberg

Perhonen has been real sharp this season despite playing for a bad defense. Ortio had a problem of being a little too aggressive at times, and he's improved leaps and bounds on that. I liked him a lot in his draft year, good pick by the Flames. I don't know if he'll ever become the next Kipper but at least he's a talented guy who's worth a shot. Aittokallio looks fine as well. I personally don't see as much upside in him as I do in the other 2. I see him more as a Jani Hurme guy. He may get a shot down the road. Not a fan of Ullberg. He may develop down the road but thus far, not impressed. My 2 cents.
Thanks for the info.

Riggs is offline   Reply With Quote