I really hate these late starting game times although for a different reason than ya'll. This game starts at 11:30am here in Taiwan and I've got to head to work around 12:30. Will be able to catch the first period maybe and then gotta go.
1. Back half of back to back.
2. Last night game was likely exhausting mentally and physically holding on for dear life.
3. LA has spanked us this year.
4. They have lost 4 in a row. At home they are going to want to make a statement.
5. How long can this team be successful with all the injuries and patchwork like lines?
I'd be happy if we somehow squeezed a point out of tonight.
Okay. Last night Scotch and homemade popcorn with Jalapeno Cheetos paved the way to victory.
Tonight I'm doing it again. Oh, God.
Originally Posted by PredsChik20
Skittles and apple pie moonshine were on the menu last night, probably the same tonight. I'm going to be a zombie tomorrow.
Holy Moly, how was the morning after?
The kings are going to be hungry for a win. We've got to make a statement within the first couple minutes to let them know it's not going to come easy. Doesn't have to be a goal, a couple scoring chances, a fight (belak in tonight?), something!
As I suspected, Belak in the lineup again. Klasen and Sulzer the scratches. Not sure about this on the back half of a B2B. Really would prefer having 12 skaters when LA's been sitting at home for four days...