HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Fasth V Bourque & Kreider (3:30 EST)

Old
01-07-2011, 09:26 AM
Anthony Mauro
DB Hockey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by offdacrossbar View Post
dude, you really are showing some serious cluelessness.

you might want to read this thread where your buddy in morin hate, jonathan, is getting torn to shreds by informed morin posters.

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=857573

200708 U.S. National Under-18 Team NAHL 30 17 17 34 26
200809 U.S. National Under-18 Team Ind 55 33 26 59 107
200809 U.S. National Under-18 Team NAHL 14 12 15 27 28
200910 Kitchener Rangers OHL 58 47 36 83 76 20 12 9 21 32

Team Event GP G A Pts PIM
2008 United States U18 World Championships 7 6 2 8 6
2009 United States U18 World Championships 7 6 4 10 8
2010 United States World Junior Championships 7 2 5 7 0
2011 United States World Junior Championships 4 0 1 1 2

look at those numbers and tell me again hes a no talent hack ??
Your close ties to Morin cloud your judgment. He is not a good hockey player. He can score goals. So could Pavel Brendl.

Anthony Mauro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2011, 09:29 AM
Anthony Mauro
DB Hockey

Quote:
chris kreider should not be in the nhl next season. period.

just skating fast does not make you an nhl top 9 forward unless he wants to be enver kreider. right guys..

he just needs to become a hockey player now rather than a kid whos faster and bigger than other guys on the ice.
How many levels are we going to get to where we keep saying he's faster and bigger than everyone else. He's big and fast period.

Maybe not in his rookie season, but this guy is going to get good really fast once he hits the NHL.

Anthony Mauro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2011, 11:03 AM
offdacrossbar
with the 10th pick..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manhattan Blue View Post
Your close ties to Morin cloud your judgment. He is not a good hockey player. He can score goals. So could Pavel Brendl.
yeah ok. hes not a good hockey player.

he can play for the chicago blackhawks but hes not good.

got it.

offdacrossbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2011, 11:13 AM
ecemleafs

Quote:
yeah ok. hes not a good hockey player.

he can play for the chicago blackhawks but hes not good.

got it.
u dont stand up for palmeiri much who also received some hate on this board. hes scored in the NHL this year.

ecemleafs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2011, 11:34 AM
offdacrossbar
with the 10th pick..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecemleafs View Post
u dont stand up for palmeiri much who also received some hate on this board. hes scored in the NHL this year.
no need to. hes got skills.

he plays for the syracuse crunch here in my hometown so i see him plenty in person. hes one of the best forwards on the team and from what i hear, the ducks are very high on him.

i thought horak was weak in the tourny too, doesnt mean he suks. playing well or playing poorly in this tourny does not equate to someone having no talent.

im standing up for jeremy because i know the kid and his entire family and know for a fact that the blackhawks absolutely love the kids skillset.

when i read this stuff about the kid being a hack, its reinforces my belief that many here are completely clueless.

Old
01-07-2011, 03:26 PM
Inferno
HFB Partner

Quote:
no need to. hes got skills.

he plays for the syracuse crunch here in my hometown so i see him plenty in person. hes one of the best forwards on the team and from what i hear, the ducks are very high on him.

i thought horak was weak in the tourny too, doesnt mean he suks. playing well or playing poorly in this tourny does not equate to someone having no talent.

im standing up for jeremy because i know the kid and his entire family and know for a fact that the blackhawks absolutely love the kids skillset.

when i read this stuff about the kid being a hack, its reinforces my belief that many here are completely clueless.
i see, and how clueless were these people when they had serious questions about Enver Lisin a guy you pimped to no end a-la Morin?

Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2011, 03:37 PM
Levitate

And the reason people keep harping on Lisin is that it shows that you're not infallible either...

No one in the business of hockey or in hockey fandom is 100% right about players and prospects. People aren't necessarily clueless because they don't agree with you about certain players.

Levitate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2011, 03:38 PM
Inferno
HFB Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levitate View Post
And the reason people keep harping on Lisin is that it shows that you're not infallible either...

No one in the business of hockey or in hockey fandom is 100% right about players and prospects. People aren't necessarily clueless because they don't agree with you about certain players.
agreed, thats all im trying to say. I dont like Morin as a prospect whatsoever. you dont agree. fine. dont call me or anyone else clueless after the Lisin debacle and expect us to take it down lying.

Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2011, 03:44 PM
Levitate

On the other hand, lots of other people toss that kind of rhetoric around as well so it's not really worth it to just single out odc

Old
01-07-2011, 04:53 PM
offdacrossbar
with the 10th pick..

with our record in the not to distant past with draft picks, how is it that any of the nyr professional hockey minds responsible for picks like jessiman, brendl, lundmark, sanguinetti and montoya even have a job in hockey anymore. huh ?

is it that perhaps drafting kids is a crap shoot?

using your standards for me and my ""pimpin" of lisin, yeah i struck out with ringo no doubt ( and i wasnt the only one either ) but these guys are in the "biz" so to speak, and they came up with those picks....

swing and a miss. big time.

i mean really, come on.... continue to beat me up over enver lisin, i dont care. i have him as my avatar for a reason ive eaten enough crow over my belief in his abilities.

but really, you guys are attacking jeremy and his skills. thats what im defending- not pimping. im not doing anything other than disagreeing with the haters who say the kid is a no talent hack with a good shot.

i would have liked us to draft jet morin, im not gonna lie. still wish we had but im happy with ethan werek instead.

Old
01-07-2011, 05:54 PM
Levitate

On a somewhat unrelated note, I find it funny that your nickname for him (or maybe his nickname in general, I don't know) is "Jet" but his skating is one of this weak points