HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Brownie gives away tickets

Old
01-06-2011, 08:32 PM
SMoneyMonkey

vCash: 500
Brownie gives away tickets

I know seeing Brown contribute off ice is something we all see quite a bit (sometimes a bit too much a la dancing on the kid's show) and this is relatively small but, it seemed really nice and I didn't notice a post about it (it all occured on his facebook). A story told in quotes:

Quote:
Dustin Brown
I have 2 lower lever tickets to tonights game.....tell me why you should get them. I'll pick a winner at 4:45pm and announce here. tickets will be left at will call.
Quote:
Dustin Brown (after the six posts below (and some 100 others))
and the winners are...tough decision...so 6 of you! Michael Ortiz, Ali Modell, Adriana Carrillo, Stephanie Moore, Chalpus Rodriguez, Sonia Ambrosio. tickets will be at will call, bring photo ID. thanks for all of your comments. we'll do this again.
Quote:
Michael Ortiz' story
it's my daughter's birthday tomorrow and i'm trying to get her into the game as my mother did for me back in the day. my daughter's never been to a game and it'd a great experience for her. she's turning 5.
Quote:
Ali Modell's story
Please Pick me!!!!! You should pick me because i am the BIGGEST KINGS FAN EVER !!!!but sadly don't have the income to buy tickets to any of the games right now it's also my boyfriends birthday today and if i could surprise him with tickets, it would be unbelievable!!! WE ARE HUGEE HOCKEY FANS. YOU COULD TOTALLY MAKE OUR WEEK!!!!!
THANKS ))
P.S.-YOU ARE AWESOME ♥
Quote:
Adriana Carrilo's story
i should get them because i am a single mom working 2 jobs just barely making ends meet and i still owe my kids their christmas presents i couldnt afford to buy them tickets as a present. Plus they are huge kings fans. And it wil be probably be the only game they will be able to see live.
Quote:
Stephanie Moore's story
I'm a loyal Kings fan and have been for over 20 years. I've been unemployed and looking for work since October 2010 and would love a break for the disappointment of being rejected again and again by potential employers...
Quote:
Chalups Rodriguez
I would love the tickets because me and my wife would love to go see u guys play. i was in a really bad accident and havent worked for 3 months. Ever since ive been off ive watched all the games at home but would love to see u guys live especially wife that has the biggest crush on you. Eigther way will be watching the game. Come on guys we need a win...
Quote:
Sonia Ambrosio's story
Because the last few months I've really resorted to hockey as my savior. My 4yr old is in hospice care due to a malignant brain tumor. I've been caring for her day and night and my only breaks are Kings hockey games, which brings me some kind of relief.

There are a few heart breakers in there.

SMoneyMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-06-2011, 09:27 PM
dabeechman

I love Brown. Such a great guy.

dabeechman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2011, 04:50 AM
kingsholygrail
Interference = Cup

I'd never win.

My excuses would revolve around nerdy things.

kingsholygrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2011, 08:48 AM
Pucknut50

Dustin Browns parents must be so proud of their son. We really got bunch of great guys on this team and it's tough watching them in this slump. Let's get that win Saturday boys. I see 8 wins in the next 10.

Pucknut50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2011, 10:31 AM
Telos
In Dean We Trust

vCash: 3578
Send a message via ICQ to Telos Send a message via AIM to Telos Send a message via MSN to Telos Send a message via Yahoo to Telos
Class act.

“Every good army needs a couple of criminals.” - Dean Lombardi
Telos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2011, 11:09 AM
DIEHARD the King fan

I had intended to come on the board and start a thread about the suck that is this team right now.

After reading that, I can't possibly lambast the boys.

Class aint something you wear or drive, its how you act. Way to go Brownie!

DIEHARD the King fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-08-2011, 06:34 AM
Herby
Culture Changer

Of all the athletes I follow on my facebook, two seem to interact with the fans and post more things than any other and those are Dustin Brown and LaMarr Woodley of the Steelers.

Both seem to enjoy interacting with the fans, not only online but also with charity events and other gatherings.

It's nice to realize some of these guys are down to Earth, really good guys who appreciate the fans. To bad ESPN only mentions thugs like TO, Terrelle Pryor, Vince Young and Barry Bonds.

Herby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-08-2011, 11:21 AM
AKAY47
In Lombardi we trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herby View Post
Of all the athletes I follow on my facebook, two seem to interact with the fans and post more things than any other and those are Dustin Brown and LaMarr Woodley of the Steelers.

Both seem to enjoy interacting with the fans, not only online but also with charity events and other gatherings.

It's nice to realize some of these guys are down to Earth, really good guys who appreciate the fans. To bad ESPN only mentions thugs like TO, Terrelle Pryor, Vince Young and Barry Bonds.
Jonathan Vilma of the Saints too, he pretty much comments on everything people write on his facebook wall, now that's dedication

AKAY47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-08-2011, 11:57 AM
mysteryman

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMoneyMonkey View Post

There are a few heart breakers in there.
They probably didnt feel too much better after the game.

mysteryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-08-2011, 06:19 PM
Jwm1986

My sister was one of the people that won them from him and i went with her lol

Jwm1986 is offline   Reply With Quote