HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Cammy not making trip to New york

Old
01-11-2011, 02:33 AM
The Right Price

vCash: 500
Get well Cammy. In the mean time let's play Pools with Plek and Kostitsyn. No need to change GPG,maybe try DD a few shifts on the line as well.

The Right Price is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-11-2011, 09:51 AM
Jigger77

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGRB View Post
There is no way in hell that Picard deserves to be playing over Weber after the freaking egg that guy laid out on Saturday night.

Unbelievable.
I think I remember hearing as I was falling asleep last night on tv that Weber also got sick. Pretty sure it was JM who said that. Could be why.

Or maybe I was half asleep and dreamt it.

Edit: Nevermind he was talking about Lars Eller. He said he was sick last week. It's in his latest press conference on the zone video on rds around the 2min mark. My bad.

Last edited by Jigger77: 01-11-2011 at 10:01 AM.
Jigger77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-11-2011, 09:54 AM
bsl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaforce View Post
Old timers put a lot of emphasis on bowel movements.

I can just imagine your old man doing a play by play based on his assumptions about their bowel movements. "It's a sluggish Picard who seems to need more fibre in his diet ..passes into the skates of Desharnais who must've pooped up a storm this morning because he's really flying out there ....over to Darche a regular foot-longer morning man."
Hee Hee. Good one Mega. That was sick, and funny. Don't laugh. I'm old too. If I was JM I'd get all the guys to crap regular at 8 AM. All of em in the bog, same time, just before the morning skate. Lighten em up for the day.

bsl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-11-2011, 10:50 AM
googlymoogly

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsl View Post
Hee Hee. Good one Mega. That was sick, and funny. Don't laugh. I'm old too. If I was JM I'd get all the guys to crap regular at 8 AM. All of em in the bog, same time, just before the morning skate. Lighten em up for the day.
Coffee colonic for everyone. Gets them empty and hopped up on caffeine.

googlymoogly is offline   Reply With Quote