HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

OT: Why October Sucks..

Closed Thread

Old
10-07-2003, 06:24 PM
Profet

vCash: 500
OT: Why October Sucks..

Driving home with my girlfriend a few moments ago in my new RSX.

I am alone on the road and not doing anything wrong.

An oncoming piece of **** 1980's Maxima decides to speed up when he sees me...As he passes me the passenger in the rear decides to lean out the window and egg my windshield.

He was traveling at a pretty high rate of speed and I was doing around 35mph. This could of seriously broken my windshield.

Luckily it did not. It just temporarily blinded me, and fortunately I was the only car on my side of the road. So i stopped and cleared my windshield.

Idiocy reigns supreme during the month of October. Everyone thinks other people's property is fair game, because of Halloween or some other garbage.

To any of you who like to throw eggs or "bomb" other people's property with shaving creme...be aware that at least one person will be carrying a paintball gun with a full nitrous tank and a full hopper. Oh an a hardy "***** you!" too...

To everyone else....be safe and be careful.

Old
10-07-2003, 07:09 PM
klingsor
HFBoards Sponsor

It was probably some stupid fishstix fan.

Seriously, glad to hear you're okay.

On a more serious note, I hope the perpetrator falls down a flight of stairs and breaks his ****ing neck.

Old
10-07-2003, 08:02 PM
Servo

It's not just the month of October. My friends and I were driving back to the DC area on I-95 in Virginia on a July night when someone tossed a metal or glass beverage can at the car. When we stopped at a gas station a few minutes later, there was an 18-inch scratch down to the metal on the driver's side door, about an inch below the window. A few inches higher and at least one of us would likely have been injured. Some people are just callously indifferent to the safety of others for the sake of their own kicks. I sympathize with you, Profet!

Old
10-07-2003, 11:29 PM
LondonFan

Its crazy. Parents bring their children up telling them to be polite and respectful and never to take candy from strangers. Then halloween comes along and all of a sudden they're allowed to do the complete opposite.

Old
10-08-2003, 04:12 AM
tony

Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonFan
Its crazy. Parents bring their children up telling them to be polite and respectful and never to take candy from strangers. Then halloween comes along and all of a sudden they're allowed to do the complete opposite.
that's where you're wrong. not enough parents take the time to teach their kids to be polite and respectful. most just let their kids run amok. if you don't believe me check out toys r us on a saturday afternoon. gives a whole new meaning to the term "free for all"!

Old
10-08-2003, 11:49 AM
Melrose_Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profet
RSX
DC5! Is it a Type S?

Get a plate # and call it in. They'll think twice about BS like that when they're answering for themselves in court.

Old
10-08-2003, 01:59 PM
Profet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melrose_Jr.
DC5! Is it a Type S?

Get a plate # and call it in. They'll think twice about BS like that when they're answering for themselves in court.

nah...base model, but it is stick... Hoping to put a super-charger on it soon...(lower compression ratio in base means more boost)...

Didn't get a plate number...it happened really fast and was more worried about my g/f who was screaming......

Old
10-08-2003, 02:15 PM
Son of Steinbrenner

somebody egged my car at an intersection about 5 years ago. i jumped out and punched there passanger window so hard it broke. when i looked inside it was a bunch of screaming girls. lets just say i got the (HECK) out of there

Old
10-08-2003, 02:59 PM
Barnaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by jar jar links
somebody egged my car at an intersection about 5 years ago. i jumped out and punched there passanger window so hard it broke. when i looked inside it was a bunch of screaming girls. lets just say i got the (HECK) out of there
LoL

Old
10-09-2003, 08:16 AM
Melrose_Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profet
nah...base model, but it is stick... Hoping to put a super-charger on it soon...(lower compression ratio in base means more boost)....
If you want forced induction, I'd suggest going turbo instead. Let me know if you need any help with the project though. I've got a ton of Honda/Acura experience.

Closed Thread