HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Komisarek will not play tommorow...

Closed Thread

Old
10-08-2003, 04:48 PM
Freaky Habs Fan

vCash: 500
Komisarek will not play tommorow...

I read that on rds.ca ( http://www.rds.ca/canadien/chronique...N3F849532.html )

Blessé vendredi dernier lors du match face au Wild, Francis Bouillon a recommencé à s'entraîner avec ses coéquipiers mais il ne devrait pas prendre part à la rencontre face aux Sénateurs. À moins que Claude Julien change d'idée, Bouillon et Komisarek sont les deux défenseurs qui seront laissés de côté pour la première rencontre du calendrier.

Bouillon and Komi will be the two scratch D-man for the first game. That sucks! Komi have to play! BG have to make a trade to make some place to Komi and Hainsey.

Maybe if everybody on the board pray tonight, CJ will put Komi on the starting line-up!!

Please Claude

Old
10-08-2003, 05:00 PM
gohabsgo2010

Send a message via AIM to gohabsgo2010
Mike Komisarek is in the same boat as fellow youngster Jason Ward. The two young Habs have shown their willingness to play physical, though neither has been particularily impressive thus far.

In Ward's case, I believe his one-way contract is what sets him aside from big Komisarek. Ward will, surely, stay with the big club due to the risk of losing him through the waiver wire. However, Komisarek can be freely sent back and forth.

To be honest, Ron Hainsey has impressed me greatly. Hainsey was a +1 during the preseason, and his contribution to the Canadiens' powerplay seems to have been well noted. Hainsey spent some time with Habs' veteran Craig Rivet on the man-advantage. That duo could quite possibly form Montreal's second power play backline.

In addition, Ron is praised for his offensive abilites. While both Bouillon and Komisarek possess NHL Calibre shots, Hainsey has the puck moving qualities and vision to play regularily in 2003-04. With Hainsey, 24-year-old Andrei Markov, and the much maligned Patrice Brisebois, the Canadiens boast three "offensive" defenceman, while Rivet, the brusing Sheldon Souray, and wiley veteran Stephane Quintal make up the more "defensive" half of the defensive corps. The balance between offence and defence may be an element Coach Julien is trying to bring to his team.

Old
10-08-2003, 05:24 PM
Gainey RULZ

Send a message via MSN to Gainey RULZ
Maybe Claude Julien wants to see how Hainsey plays before to choose who send to Hamilton....
IMO, CJ just wants to see if Hainsey is ready to the NHL and doesn't do too much errors like last year because CJ saw already Komisarek plays some games in the NHL.....

Btw....GO HABS GO !!

Old
10-08-2003, 05:41 PM
Habber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gainey RULZ
Maybe Claude Julien wants to see how Hainsey plays before to choose who send to Hamilton....
IMO, CJ just wants to see if Hainsey is ready to the NHL and doesn't do too much errors like last year because CJ saw already Komisarek plays some games in the NHL.....

Btw....GO HABS GO !!
I think you're dead on. I'll bet Hainsey plays tomorrow, and Komi plays Sat and one of the two is sent down after that.

Old
10-08-2003, 06:28 PM
Gainey RULZ

Send a message via MSN to Gainey RULZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habber
I think you're dead on. I'll bet Hainsey plays tomorrow, and Komi plays Sat and one of the two is sent down after that.
Yeah... but... ah .. c'est difficile de dire ce qu'on a vraiment à dire dans notre deuxième langue..en tk.. pour l'instant je ne suis pas très bon avec mon anglais..

(It's tough to say what you really want to say in your second language..etc.. )

Old
10-08-2003, 07:41 PM
Russian Fan

Send a message via ICQ to Russian Fan
If Hainsey is confident & is improving his defenisve side from liability to average, he will put Komisarek in the AHL because

1- Komi is the 4th Right D-Man
2- Komi is younger
3- Komi even if his physical ability would help us , he still have a lot to learn.

Old
10-08-2003, 08:06 PM
komisakick ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freaky Habs Fan
I read that on rds.ca ( http://www.rds.ca/canadien/chronique...N3F849532.html )

Bouillon and Komi will be the two scratch D-man for the first game. That sucks! Komi have to play! BG have to make a trade to make some place to Komi and Hainsey.

Maybe if everybody on the board pray tonight, CJ will put Komi on the starting line-up!!

Please Claude
Bad news

I want to see Komi play all the year

Old
10-09-2003, 03:39 AM
Bob Bastards

Cut the kid a break for God sake... Is only 21 and only 1 year of pro hockey. OK is good and physical, but let him learn the game and cut him some slack. He will play some game with us, go down in Hamilton and come back to finnish the year with us. I predict that Quintal will not play all the game and that Komi will fill out is spot before the end of the year. Take it easy, its not even started...

Old
10-09-2003, 04:47 AM
Russeltown

Komi will stay with the Big Team, he will play between 40 and 50 games.. Next year Quintal will be gone and Komisarek will remplace him for 82 Games.

Old
10-09-2003, 07:43 AM
Corey

I wouldn't be surprised to see Komisarek play against Toronto because the Leafs play a rougher game than the Senators.

Old
10-09-2003, 07:53 AM
Alcoholica

Quote:
Originally Posted by sYn
Komi will stay with the Big Team, he will play between 40 and 50 games.. Next year Quintal will be gone and Komisarek will remplace him for 82 Games.

I agree entirely with you. Komi should replace Quintal. Brisebois should remain in Montreal.

Old
10-09-2003, 08:47 AM
BlackJack21

I said last year that it's a must to consider that it's possibe that Komi could be not totaly ready....

I have been bash from evry side.

I'm not saying that he as been awfull, but he did'nt have a super camp.

BJ21

Old
10-09-2003, 08:52 AM
Habsaku

I'd like to see our RD play without Komisarek before putting him in. So that we can see who has their place and who doens't. The guy I see most likely to be benched is Quintal. But does Julien have the balls to do it? It would sure help this team to have a player like Komisarek playing.

Closed Thread