HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Flyers Merchandise Question

Old
01-16-2011, 09:30 PM
FlyersFanatic

vCash: 500
Flyers Merchandise Question

Hey everyone. I'm heading down to Philadelphia for the Senator game on Thursday. And I was just wondering are there any good places in and around Philly to pickup some gear??? Not really in to overpaying at the Farg. Lol....

Thanks for any and all help....

FlyersFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-16-2011, 09:46 PM
Valhoun*

Send a message via AIM to Valhoun*
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyersFanatic View Post
Hey everyone. I'm heading down to Philadelphia for the Senator game on Thursday. And I was just wondering are there any good places in and around Philly to pickup some gear??? Not really in to overpaying at the Farg. Lol....

Your ticket should get you a discount at Modell's but I don't know if they keep the ticket or not.

Valhoun* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-16-2011, 10:18 PM
Sawdalite
AbleWasIEreISawLupul

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyersFanatic View Post

If you will be near a Boscovs Department store you might be able to purchase an on sale Reebok Premier Black Briere jersey for $50.00 (was $150.00) -- same exact ones they sell at the Arena for $199.00 regular price -- It is the single-ply non-pro customization... but a good number of the ones at the Arena is single-ply; only some are dual-ply, and the price is the same either way (insane, I realize... but a fact).

They also have blank black ones... the defunct alternate and former Home jersey... The Deptford (NJ) Mall Boscovs has many blank and a good number Brieres in various sizes. There are Boscovs throughout the Philly Area... I know the Voorhees (old Echelon Mall that was renamed) last week only had a few big size blanks on the racks, but I don't know what is stocked now.

Besides that, as mentioned, Modells has Flyers stuff... as does Dicks and Sports Authority and all sports stores and most department stores. I would bet that they would match Modells coupon on the back of the ticket.

The SkateZones in the area that are associated with the Flyers have much Flyers jerseys and stuff but while the quality is much better than the WFC's and Modells/Dicks, etc., the prices for the stocked items are basically the same price as the WFC's and more than the other places.

You should have no problem whatsoever anywhere in the Metro Area... just hope for stumbling on sales if you want to save a buck.

Good luck.

Sawdalite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2011, 10:37 PM
FlyersFanatic

Thanks for your help guys

FlyersFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2011, 08:35 AM
flountown

Your best bet is hitting up Modell's in the mall at 8th and Market.

flountown is offline   Reply With Quote