HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Game 46: Senators vs. Capitals, SNET SENS, 3:00PM

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-16-2011, 06:08 PM
  #326
Minister of Offence
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 24,056
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by corksens View Post
Anyone else worried that Karlsson is constantly a negative player at the end of each game?

I know he's young - and playing alot of minutes - but he is getting lit up alot lately.
That -2 was a result of Phillips handing the puck over in the slot and Elliott not hugging the post.

What you said in most of your post indicates you know you shouldn't worry. When he was drafted he wasn't necessarily expected to be a bottom pairing player in the league right now....he led ice time by 3-5 minutes again tonight, because the coach knows he controls the flow of the game.

The Habs dealt with Chris Chelios' miscues as a young defensemen as well. And yes, Karlsson's got that type of potential....wait 2-3 years to worry.

Minister of Offence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-16-2011, 06:10 PM
  #327
TheHMan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,426
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OilerOlli View Post
Thanks for the insight. Right. Seems like the Problem is probably mainly the Top 6 and the Goaltending. Always liked your Bottom 6 guys. Have forgotten Foligno. That are all usuable guys. Fisher is perhaps more a very good 3rd line Center than a good 2 nd line Center, but I don't have seen him enough this season.
Never understood the Kovalev signing as you should had known his only way will be down at this age. And the return for Heatley was pretty bad, imo. Even the Oilers offer wa better.
But good luck for the future. You sure have some Guys and prospects for a better future. Wanted Lehner with the Oilers 2nd round pic for example. I think he will fix your Goalie Problems in the future. And Cowen or Rundblad for example should be good ones too.
Kovalev was really only an interim solution. We needed a Top 6 forward, and he was the only one available after some of the drama unfolded with Heatley. He hasn't been fantastic, but people pile on him in an unreasonable fashion. He was brought in to be a secondary scorer, and he's pretty much done that. Our problems are more profound than just Kovalev though, the fact that he hasn't been able to get it going is somewhat moot considering the other 98% of the roster can't get it going either.

I think Michalek is a pretty good player. People here underrate him, but if he ever got used in the correct capacity, he could really change people's thinking about how lopsided that trade is. The way I see it, Michalek is going to be a pretty important player over the next couple of seasons, and people also forget that part of the trade was gaining some level of cap flexibility. If you used Kovalev's outgoing capspace on another forward and bolstered the scoring up front, guys like Spezza and Michalek could post some better numbers and we'd be improved longterm.

Michalek looked pretty good in this game despite that chinsey crosschecking penalty he took. His assets are pretty much speed and hands and he's been able to showcase it here and there. If we ever transitioned to a system that actually compliments his playing style, he'd post much better numbers.

TheHMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-16-2011, 06:34 PM
  #328
Berserker*
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 3,671
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterSidorkiewicz View Post
We have drawn the least amount of penalties this season compared to any other team, and as you've said, its because we have no sustained offense. If we actually played in the opponents end more and created scoring chances, we would get a lot more PP's on this team. We hang back though most of the game, dump it, barely forecheck, and we have a pretty uncreative cycling game that rarely even leads to a good scoring chance.

It sucks because 1 thing I was really excited for this season was our PP, I thought it was going to be elite and basically separate us from the competition, unfortunately it didnt turn out that way.
In my opinion, the lack of sustained offensive pressure comes from two primary reasons.

The first is as you mentioned, the weak forecheck. If I am not mistaken, last year we used the 2-1-2 system and this year it appears as if we are using the 1-2-2 system. I think that clouston may have changed it after the struggles he faced in the playoffs. However it is clear that this system isn't working; a passive forecheck requires a much more strict defensive game. This system has allowed the opposition to exit the defensive zone to easily. Also the sens really aren't a\causing any turnovers with this passive forecheck.

The second issue if the defense. The loss of both Volchenkov and Sutton has made it too easy for the opposition to enter our defensive zone. Our current defense rarely if ever takes the body on a player entering the defensive zone with the puck. Before players on the opposition would at least have a slight sense of hesitation entering our defensive zone and would look for Sutton or volchenkov before rushing in; now the opposition rushes in without the slightest sens of hesitation. the next issue with our defense is their timidity. Due to the fact that pretty much all of our d men lack toughness, they cough up the puck way too easily when the opposition is forechecking them. They also lack the ability to battle for the puck along the boards and regain possession of the puck. This forces the forwards to battle and regain possession of the puck before exiting the defensive zone. The defense are also many times out of position which makes it difficult for to make effective passes in the defensive zone. the final major issue with the defense is the fact that they often struggle with keeping the puck in the offensive zone. I have seen many times where the puck has slid through the feet of gonchar or kuba when the puck is passed to the them in the offensive zone. This has many time lead to odd man rushes.

In terms of who to blame, part of the blame goes on the players but most of the blame should go to Clouston and Murray. Clouston is implementing an ineffective system and has failed to change it, while Murray built a ****** defense and a mediocre forward core.

I also believe that a lot of fans don't truly understand what is wrong with the team and are trying to find a quick fix to a complex issue. Many fans think we need a higher caliber goaltender; a better goalie would very likely struggle with this defense in front of him. Even Luongo would struggle if he was playing on this team. The defense is very often out of position which makes if difficult for a goaltender because they have to somehow compensate for the d men and worry about multiple players being wide open. The other quick fix that many fans are jumping at is the concept of bringing in more offensive talent. Highly talented offensive players would struggle in this system because there is very little sustained offensive pressure and they would be forced to assist in getting the puck out of their defensive zone. The majority of high end offensive players only play in one end of the ice and become very frustrated when they have to get the puck out of there zone; Ovechkin is a perfect example of that.

Berserker* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-16-2011, 06:51 PM
  #329
Caseus
squirrelly wrath
 
Caseus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,237
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruiser View Post
I also believe that a lot of fans don't truly understand what is wrong with the team and are trying to find a quick fix to a complex issue.
It's not a complex issue. Firing the coach and bringing in an experienced NHL coaching team would solve many problems, notably the forecheck and defensemen out of position. We absolutely do need changes to the roster, but a lot of the problems can be solved with knowledgeable people who know how to teach an effective system.

Caseus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-16-2011, 06:57 PM
  #330
Hale The Villain
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,910
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by corksens View Post
Anyone else worried that Karlsson is constantly a negative player at the end of each game?

I know he's young - and playing alot of minutes - but he is getting lit up alot lately.
It just gives opposing fans who have no clue about anything reason to fault EK. We'll tell them he's been our best player this season and they'll retort with "but he's a minus 10!" Plus and minus is a joke, especially on terrible teams.

Just like last season when his offensive potential was equal to Luke Schenn because his stats weren't the greatest.

Hale The Villain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-16-2011, 07:03 PM
  #331
TheHMan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,426
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foamy View Post
It's not a complex issue. Firing the coach and bringing in an experienced NHL coaching team would solve many problems, notably the forecheck and defensemen out of position. We absolutely do need changes to the roster, but a lot of the problems can be solved with knowledgeable people who know how to teach an effective system.
Just give me someone who will emphasize proper puck control and speed through the neutral zone. That would do wonders to fix our scoring woes.

We went out and got Gonchar to double down on the puck movement & offense along with Karlsson, yet we're still playing this dumbass dump & grindfest that just hasn't worked.

TheHMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-16-2011, 07:08 PM
  #332
HockeyTownUSA
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 813
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xspyrit View Post
Almost puked reading that... lol



Well, NHL hockey is kinda hard to understand because things aren't linear. On paper, we have a line-up that should able to make the playoffs as we saw last year, particulary with the addition of Gonchar.

Some notes :

- Elliott is sucking hard this season
- Leclaire always get injured when he start to play like a #1

- Kuba has been atrocious this season. His last injuries seemed to have "cheechooed" him
- Gonchar has problems fiting with his new teams, he's losing focus too oftenly
- Same with Phillips, bad decision making, IMO they are stressed that every mistake will end up in the net, which it does.
- Karlsson is awesome but still learning
- Campoli, Lee and Carkner have been good for what they are supposed to bring

- Alfie lost a big step this season, normal at 38 y/o
- Spezza now has to play like a 2-way player. Who cares if he is a PPG player if he gives the puck away less? And his injuries... again
- Kovalev is getting there in age but look totally uninterested to play for Ottawa (more than usual for Kovy, so imagine). Hard veteran to handle and our 41 y/o coach can't
- Michalek has had bad injuries which made him lost his amazing extra gear. Still very fast but has trouble finding chemistry in the actual line-up.
- Fisher is his usual-self (on pace for more than 20 goals) except that he will be stucked with a shoulder injury all season so he is less physical. Hard for him when Spezza is injured as he is not a 1st line center
- Regin only has 1 goal so far this season, rough sophomore slump for him, particulary in a system where it's hard for players to have good stats
- Foligno started very slow but has been coming along for a while now. He is still in between 2nd and 3rd line player. 23 y/o, still have time to progress but we're not looking at a savior there.
- No problem with the depht players except Ruutu who is in decline now. Neil and Kelly still bring it every night. Winchester and Smith are 2 amazing young bottom-6 liners, Shannon is a good 13th forward.
Not a bad "13th forward" especially since he is tied for 4th on the team as the most productive forward in terms of points and TOI.

HockeyTownUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-16-2011, 07:10 PM
  #333
Berserker*
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 3,671
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foamy View Post
It's not a complex issue. Firing the coach and bringing in an experienced NHL coaching team would solve many problems, notably the forecheck and defensemen out of position. We absolutely do need changes to the roster, but a lot of the problems can be solved with knowledgeable people who know how to teach an effective system.
I agree, a coaching change would likely solve the problem. I guess when I said it was a complex issue, I must have been referring to the many flaws in the current system. This system cannot be fixed with a better goalie or more offensively talented forwards.

Your point is very valid though, an experienced coach would right the many wrongs of this team. I am pretty baffled as I am sure many other sens fans are in the fact that through three attempts at picking a coach, Murray never went with one that had real experience.

I also agree with the fact that this organization needs a significant amount of roster overhaul. I believe that committing to some form of rebuild would allow this organization to become younger and eventually more talented. Two top five picks would definitely improve the forward corps. With the 2011 and 2012 drafts looking both strong and deep, I think the sens should acquire a bunch of picks for both drafts and start loading up mostly on forward talent.

At the very least we can look forward to our future defense, which at the moment looks like it could be one of the better defense's in the league.

Berserker* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-16-2011, 07:56 PM
  #334
Xspyrit
Registered User
 
Xspyrit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Montreal, Canada
Country: Monaco
Posts: 14,449
vCash: 1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHMan View Post
My issue in general has always been that we haven't leaned on our "scoring" players to the extent that they should have been early in the season. Spezza, Regin, Alfredsson, Kovalev, Foligno, Michalek and Fisher should have been given the bulk on the minutes to kick start the year and at least address the Offensive issues.

We really didn't see that though, whenever a guy like Regin, Foligno or Kovalev hit a slump, they'd be dumped to the third or 4th line and it would crush their confidence.

Now with Spezza out, it's times like these that we really have to lean on players who haven't had much of a chance to get it started all year. It's been rough, but I still think some of the guys we have are genuinely good players, but it's all been a practice in mismanagement and an awful system thrown on top of it.

I get the feeling that they're "trying new things" but at this point in the year it's moot. The offense clearly needs a reboot with a new coach to start it all off. Get some of the young guys that will be important for us next year some more icetime and emphasize puck control and speed up the ice. This dump and grind/change stuff hasn't worked for anyone other than our grinders. It's not terribly surprising that we're having issues scoring sticking with a strategy that simply does not work with our scorers.
You're one of the people with the most understanding of the game around here, are you a coach or anything?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Center Ice Scrum View Post
I'll give it to you guys. Since your hockey team can't really give you much to be cheerful of.
Are you serious? lol

half of HF Sens fans would have commit suicide if the Sens were in Leafs position... and the other half would have murdered the GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OilerOlli View Post
Thanks for the insight. Right. Seems like the Problem is probably mainly the Top 6 and the Goaltending. Always liked your Bottom 6 guys. Have forgotten Foligno. That are all usuable guys. Fisher is perhaps more a very good 3rd line Center than a good 2 nd line Center, but I don't have seen him enough this season.
Never understood the Kovalev signing as you should had known his only way will be down at this age. And the return for Heatley was pretty bad, imo. Even the Oilers offer wa better.
But good luck for the future. You sure have some Guys and prospects for a better future. Wanted Lehner with the Oilers 2nd round pic for example. I think he will fix your Goalie Problems in the future. And Cowen or Rundblad for example should be good ones too.
Our best players are simply not our best players... And goaltending doesn't make up for team defficiencies

- I know people often say Fisher is better suited as a 3rd line center which is true in his style of play. I would nuance this by saying he is more suited as a top-6 winger, perhaps a Brendan Morrow type. Last year, he scored 25 goals because he played with Alexei Kovalev who is/was still a good playmaker with skill. Fisher didn't play a lot with playmaking players and when he did (Kovalev, Alfie) he scored on a regular basis

25 goals was good for 47th in all the NHL last season. That's like 2nd best goal scorer of the average team (47/30...). The guy played 5 seasons since the lock-out with 2nd line minutes. He has four 20+ goals seasons... Just saying

- Kovalev was actually good for the better part last year. Started slow (period of adjustement with a new team), then produced 46 points in the next 60 games (and +7). However, after the Olympics, his production dried up. But what he did before was just enough to help the team make the playoffs, particulary with all the injuries to key players (Alfie, Spezza, Michalek, Kuba...)

He had a few good games this season but with the team struggling, he seems very uninspired, and well, l'artiste has to be motivated

- Of course the return for Heatley was bad but when he refused the trade to Edmonton (which would been good for the Sens : Penner on Spezza's wing, Cogliano to bring speed on the 2nd/3rd line, Smid young defensive D-man...), it was written in the sky

Heatley's value was down a lot because :

- Even if he scored 39 goals, he was coming off a bad season
- Asking a trade publicly lowered his value, particulary since Ottawa is the place that revived his career and he lets them down at the first sign of adversity after signing a long-term contract
- Refused the trade to Edmonton, it became obvious that the only place he wanted to go was San Jose. They had all the leverage

Xspyrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-16-2011, 08:21 PM
  #335
Xspyrit
Registered User
 
Xspyrit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Montreal, Canada
Country: Monaco
Posts: 14,449
vCash: 1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minister of Offence View Post
Kuba looks like a heavy guy coming back after breaking a leg. Much like Cowen looked like a heavy guy coming back from knee reconstruction in last years WJC. I don't doubt he'll bounce back at least a little next year...but regardless it's so hard to find anything to like about him...and even when we did like his value he was overrated because he got points playing on the PP at a time when we had no one better to do it.

NYI and EDM have 3 games in hand and 5 points back.
True but Kuba has been at least an efficient 2nd pairing D-man all his career. Now, he barely looks like he belong in the NHL (Redden type of decline)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minister of Offence View Post
That -2 was a result of Phillips handing the puck over in the slot and Elliott not hugging the post.

What you said in most of your post indicates you know you shouldn't worry. When he was drafted he wasn't necessarily expected to be a bottom pairing player in the league right now....he led ice time by 3-5 minutes again tonight, because the coach knows he controls the flow of the game.

The Habs dealt with Chris Chelios' miscues as a young defensemen as well. And yes, Karlsson's got that type of potential....wait 2-3 years to worry.
And it is the same problem for Gonchar (although he doesn't help his case at times). Elliott, Kuba and surprisingly Phillips have been +/- killers for others

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyTownUSA View Post
Not a bad "13th forward" especially since he is tied for 4th on the team as the most productive forward in terms of points and TOI.
It means Shannon is one of the few who makes his job efficiently. He is there to fill in for skilled players injured and he does a really fair job. Whatever this board say, who cares?

Xspyrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-16-2011, 08:59 PM
  #336
mat_sens
@mat_sens #lalala
 
mat_sens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,759
vCash: 1425
So I guess we should see something happening tomorrow. Either its a trade or someone getting fired. Right?

mat_sens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-16-2011, 09:12 PM
  #337
Alfredsson11
Registered User
 
Alfredsson11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,940
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Center Ice Scrum View Post
Hang in there sens fans. Its gonna be a very rough ride. As a Leaf fan however, i'll be sure to enjoy every moment of your misery. Sorry
Im sure all you fans will, just like we enjoyed your last 5+ years

Alfredsson11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-16-2011, 09:27 PM
  #338
Wham City
Registered User
 
Wham City's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Whistler
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,312
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mat_sens View Post
So I guess we should see something happening tomorrow. Either its a trade or someone getting fired. Right?
Wasn't that the consensus around here after the loss to the Leafs on New Year's?

Wham City is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-16-2011, 09:28 PM
  #339
PeterSidorkiewicz
Original *** allstar
 
PeterSidorkiewicz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Michigan
Country: Czech_ Republic
Posts: 16,442
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruiser View Post
In my opinion, the lack of sustained offensive pressure comes from two primary reasons.

The first is as you mentioned, the weak forecheck. If I am not mistaken, last year we used the 2-1-2 system and this year it appears as if we are using the 1-2-2 system. I think that clouston may have changed it after the struggles he faced in the playoffs. However it is clear that this system isn't working; a passive forecheck requires a much more strict defensive game. This system has allowed the opposition to exit the defensive zone to easily. Also the sens really aren't a\causing any turnovers with this passive forecheck.

The second issue if the defense. The loss of both Volchenkov and Sutton has made it too easy for the opposition to enter our defensive zone. Our current defense rarely if ever takes the body on a player entering the defensive zone with the puck. Before players on the opposition would at least have a slight sense of hesitation entering our defensive zone and would look for Sutton or volchenkov before rushing in; now the opposition rushes in without the slightest sens of hesitation. the next issue with our defense is their timidity. Due to the fact that pretty much all of our d men lack toughness, they cough up the puck way too easily when the opposition is forechecking them. They also lack the ability to battle for the puck along the boards and regain possession of the puck. This forces the forwards to battle and regain possession of the puck before exiting the defensive zone. The defense are also many times out of position which makes it difficult for to make effective passes in the defensive zone. the final major issue with the defense is the fact that they often struggle with keeping the puck in the offensive zone. I have seen many times where the puck has slid through the feet of gonchar or kuba when the puck is passed to the them in the offensive zone. This has many time lead to odd man rushes.

In terms of who to blame, part of the blame goes on the players but most of the blame should go to Clouston and Murray. Clouston is implementing an ineffective system and has failed to change it, while Murray built a ****** defense and a mediocre forward core.
I pretty much agree, I have NO idea why Clouston plays so passive this year, when last year he had the team playing tenacious hockey with a 2 man forecheck, and he also had the D activating A LOT and having the forwards cover for them really well too.

I just dont understand what made the switch in Clouston to have the team play with less pressure, and at this point were so bad, why do we continue to play like that? I would think that at this point in time we would try to go back to last year and the 2-1-2.


Last edited by PeterSidorkiewicz: 01-16-2011 at 09:43 PM.
PeterSidorkiewicz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-16-2011, 10:18 PM
  #340
TheHMan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,426
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterSidorkiewicz View Post
I pretty much agree, I have NO idea why Clouston plays so passive this year, when last year he had the team playing tenacious hockey with a 2 man forecheck, and he also had the D activating A LOT and having the forwards cover for them really well too.

I just dont understand what made the switch in Clouston to have the team play with less pressure, and at this point were so bad, why do we continue to play like that? I would think that at this point in time we would try to go back to last year and the 2-1-2.
I could only speculate but it could probably be a combination of these things:

1- We had success last year by shutting down other teams. We'd go up by 2 or 3 goals, and basically approach a more passive system where we'd let other teams play the perimeter. This obviously helped Elliott a great deal, and since we're basically stuck with rolling Elliott, perhaps he wants the team to adopt that style as well? Obviously the critical component that's missing here is scoring early, but perhaps he doesn't feel it's as necessary to take risks to start the game?

2- Poor start to the season, and the glaring turnovers off of stretch passes as well as poor support by the forwards on pinching Defensemen. It could very well have spooked him from taking the team in a more Offensive oriented direction. Implementing a system that has offensive traits and managing the risks associated with it may have been just too much for Clouston.

3- Brad Lauer is apparently responsible for a good portion of the Offensive game. He has no previous history of coaching at the NHL level, but he was an assistant coach for the Milwaukee Admirals (Pred's AHL club). The playing styles between the AHL and NHL are different beasts entirely, but perhaps the recommendations that Lauer is making is more suited for the AHL. (Right now we're pretty much an AHL team Offensively anyway)

TheHMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-16-2011, 10:51 PM
  #341
ReginKarlssonLehner
Let's Win It All
 
ReginKarlssonLehner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 24,575
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by corksens View Post
Anyone else worried that Karlsson is constantly a negative player at the end of each game?

I know he's young - and playing alot of minutes - but he is getting lit up alot lately.
Where were u when he was a +2 and recorded a point in the 3-2 loss against the flames.

Stop tryin to find **** at places where there isn't.

He also has the highest +/- rating of any defense man in the top 4. His partner is -20 while he is -15.

He does still make mistakes but to be honest, not as much as Phillips, Kuba and Gonchar lately.

He is FAR from the problem as he is also our second leading scorer.

Heck, i couldn't be more happy with this marvelous season he is having.

ReginKarlssonLehner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2011, 12:16 AM
  #342
HockeySport
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 67
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyTownUSA View Post
Not a bad "13th forward" especially since he is tied for 4th on the team as the most productive forward in terms of points and TOI.
HockeyTownUSA - you are confusing the board with the facts. Shannon's performance is something that most folks don't want to have to deal with objectively. A "gorilla in the room" (there is a better analogy, I'm sure, is available) situation that doesn't fit with the reality they would like it to be...

Regardless - good point...

HockeySport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2011, 08:00 AM
  #343
HockeyTownUSA
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 813
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xspyrit View Post
It means Shannon is one of the few who makes his job efficiently. He is there to fill in for skilled players injured and he does a really fair job. Whatever this board say, who cares?
To me it means he can play the game well, better than most of the other forwards on the team, is focused and cares (more than you can see about most of the other players), and he does not get the credit or recognition he deserves.


Last edited by HockeyTownUSA: 01-17-2011 at 01:07 PM.
HockeyTownUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:57 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.