HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Samuelsson might be traded

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-17-2011, 10:37 PM
  #51
0123456789*
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,812
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winroba View Post
Alright, well either way, Salo still won't be ready for a few months so this whole thing may be unnecessary. Plus, Rome just went out with an MCL injury so that offers us some more space to work with.
Yes it does. You were right that Rome does require to clear re-entry waivers which would expose the team to half his cap hit next year if someone claimed him. This means that once he would be waived it would be hard to call him back up unless it would be a emergency recall. However now that he is hurt he can possibly be placed retroactively on LTIR if Salo is ready to come back and not have to go through re-entry waivers to rejoin the team during the playoffs, assuming he is needed.

0123456789* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2011, 10:45 PM
  #52
chopkins
Super Bowl Champs
 
chopkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,795
vCash: 500
I might be the only Canucks fan who wouldn't mind seeing Ballard moved. He hasn't gotten his fair share of icetime but that's because Edler, Ehrhoff, and Hamhuis are all better than him, and will be for awhile. Bieksa has also been better than him for the past 1-2 months. I don't think it's smart to be paying a guy with his minutes over $4 million.

I like Ballard and wouldn't trade him if he got more icetime, but it just hasn't worked out this year.

Flame away.

chopkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2011, 10:49 PM
  #53
Amused To Death
Registered User
 
Amused To Death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Victoria
Country: Vatican City State
Posts: 1,321
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winroba View Post
I also messaged Mike Gillis all this information on twitter
LOL, that's dedicated fandom there, man

Amused To Death is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2011, 10:50 PM
  #54
Winroba
Keep Calm, Kassi On
 
Winroba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,456
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by alesmarv View Post
Yes it does. You were right that Rome does require to clear re-entry waivers which would expose the team to half his cap hit next year if someone claimed him. This means that once he would be waived it would be hard to call him back up unless it would be a emergency recall. However now that he is hurt he can possibly be placed retroactively on LTIR if Salo is ready to come back and not have to go through re-entry waivers to rejoin the team during the playoffs, assuming he is needed.
If you read my post I never said anything about recalling Rome for the playoffs. We've got prospects who are ready to see the light of day in the NHL and if everyone is injured and we need an absolute emergency depth guy, I'm sure Atlanta would bring up Boris Valabik on re-entry and the Canucks could claim him (375,000 on re-entry) for nothing. ATL said they want to give him a chance to play elsewhere as he doesn't fit what they want to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthVanCanuck View Post
I might be the only Canucks fan who wouldn't mind seeing Ballard moved. He hasn't gotten his fair share of icetime but that's because Edler, Ehrhoff, and Hamhuis are all better than him, and will be for awhile. Bieksa has also been better than him for the past 1-2 months. I don't think it's smart to be paying a guy with his minutes over $4 million.

I like Ballard and wouldn't trade him if he got more icetime, but it just hasn't worked out this year.

Flame away.
Ballard couldn't walk all summer and had a concussion within the first few weeks of the year.

Also, if he's moved then the Canucks only have 4 guys signed on defence next year (Hamhuis, Edler, Parent & Rome). Gillis said he wanted Ballard in particular because he was signed long term and I don't see him being moved. Gillis is patient and nothing MG has ever done would make me think he'd give up on him so fast.

Winroba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2011, 10:51 PM
  #55
Winroba
Keep Calm, Kassi On
 
Winroba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,456
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amused To Death View Post
LOL, that's dedicated fandom there, man
I just want the best year for the team as possible

Winroba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2011, 11:06 PM
  #56
RE-HABS
Registered User
 
RE-HABS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: CANADA
Country: Canada
Posts: 14,885
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winroba View Post
We actually need to clear about 1.6 in theory but there's a way to get around it and have everybody in place for the playoffs:

1: Waive Bolduc, Volpatti & Rome the day before the trade deadline (19 games left in the regular season)

2: Call up Volpatti, Bliznak & any depth defender on a 2-way contract the day after the trade deadline

3: After 5 games or so, put Salo on a conditioning stint (3 games) and then ask the league to extend it another 2 games.

4: Waive Bliznak, Volpatti & depth defender

5: Put Alberts on the 4th line (Hansen - Glass - Alberts) and Salo on the bottom pairing for the last 8 games of the season.

Sedin - Sedin - Burrows
Raymond - Kesler - Tambellini
Torres - Malhotra - Samuelsson
Hansen - Glass - Alberts

Edler - Erhoff
Hamhuis - Bieksa
Salo - Ballard

Luongo
Schneider

Subtracting Raymond's 90,000 bonus put on this year's cap, the Canucks have $26,500 in cap space for the last 8 games of the season.

6: After the last day of the season move Alberts back to defence, call up Hodgson, Bliznak & Volpatti

Sedin - Sedin - Burrows
Raymond - Kesler - Tambellini
Hodgson - Malhotra - Samuelsson
Torres - Glass - Hansen
Bliznak - Volpatti

Edler - Erhoff
Hamhuis - Bieksa
Salo - Ballard
Alberts

Luongo
Schneider
How about Samuelsson for Moen?

You get a third line guy with size that has had success in the West, and he is a western kid. You also save $1 million off the cap, and the Habs need some right handed shots and Samuelsson would be a guy who would have some size and skill that could go up and down the 1st to 3rd lines.

Both guys have one year left on their contracts too.

RE-HABS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2011, 11:09 PM
  #57
Winroba
Keep Calm, Kassi On
 
Winroba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,456
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RE-HABS View Post
How about Samuelsson for Moen?

You get a third line guy with size that has had success in the West, and he is a western kid. You also save $1 million off the cap, and the Habs need some right handed shots and Samuelsson would be a guy who would have some size and skill that could go up and down the 1st to 3rd lines.

Both guys have one year left on their contracts too.
Samuelsson is the only guy we have on the team who has a stanley cup ring and the last team to win a cup with nobody with a cup ring on the team was the Flames in the late 80's

Winroba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2011, 11:11 PM
  #58
RE-HABS
Registered User
 
RE-HABS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: CANADA
Country: Canada
Posts: 14,885
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winroba View Post
Samuelsson is the only guy we have on the team who has a stanley cup ring and the last team to win a cup with nobody with a cup ring on the team was the Flames in the late 80's
You would get another in return with Moen who won in Anaheim, plus he is younger and cheaper.

RE-HABS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2011, 11:13 PM
  #59
Winroba
Keep Calm, Kassi On
 
Winroba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,456
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RE-HABS View Post
You would get another in return with Moen who won in Anaheim, plus he is younger and cheaper.
I suppose that's true, forgot he had one. That being said, Gillis said he was looking to increase the amount of veteran leadership on the team, so I'm guessing a 1 for 1 wouldn't make a lot of sense for him.

Plus, the team has said on many occasions that Samuelsson is great in the dressing room and if Burrows goes cold with the twins then Samuelsson already has the chemistry to play with them.

I think Gillis would be faster to move Raymond than he would Samuelsson

Winroba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2011, 11:13 PM
  #60
Nachoman AlfieSavage*
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Eating nachos up top
Posts: 2,245
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winroba View Post
Samuelsson is the only guy we have on the team who has a stanley cup ring and the last team to win a cup with nobody with a cup ring on the team was the Flames in the late 80's
Yes, the fact that he was once on a great team completely negates his awful, momentum ruining play. That makes perfect sense. Forget how he hurts the team with his awful play, he was on detroit some years ago when they won the cup. Perfectly logical how being on a great team years ago helps the Canucks a lot more than how he is actually playing at present.

Nachoman AlfieSavage* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2011, 11:18 PM
  #61
Winroba
Keep Calm, Kassi On
 
Winroba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,456
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewtonsApple View Post
Yes, the fact that he was once on a great team completely negates his awful, momentum ruining play. That makes perfect sense. Forget how he hurts the team with his awful play, he was on detroit some years ago when they won the cup. Perfectly logical how being on a great team years ago helps the Canucks a lot more than how he is actually playing at present.
He ramps up his play in the playoffs and more often than not, no moves is often better than making moves to fix non-existant problems (team is first in the league).

Gillis has tried to make Vancouver look like a good place to play for UFA's and Samuelsson will be here until his contract ends.

Even though his play may not be at it's best right now his leadership is important.

Winroba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2011, 11:22 PM
  #62
Nachoman AlfieSavage*
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Eating nachos up top
Posts: 2,245
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winroba View Post
He ramps up his play in the playoffs and more often than not, no moves is often better than making moves to fix non-existant problems (team is first in the league).

Gillis has tried to make Vancouver look like a good place to play for UFA's and Samuelsson will be here until his contract ends.

Even though his play may not be at it's best right now his leadership is important.

If he is the worst player on the entire team right now, when the level of intensity in games is generally far less than what is seen during the playoffs, by what spell or voodoo do you presume his play will pick up when things get harder and tougher? The fact he did well last year?

His leadership? I agree, the Canucks could well use a guy who has gone all the way, if only to be a voice of lucidity when down 3 games to 1. But, that player cannot totally ruin every line he is on and cost the team more than he brings. No amount of "locker room pep talks" are worth someone so awful. A guy that hurts every line he is on is one who needs to be traded.

Nachoman AlfieSavage* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2011, 11:31 PM
  #63
Winroba
Keep Calm, Kassi On
 
Winroba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,456
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewtonsApple View Post
If he is the worst player on the entire team right now, when the level of intensity in games is generally far less than what is seen during the playoffs, by what spell or voodoo do you presume his play will pick up when things get harder and tougher? The fact he did well last year?

His leadership? I agree, the Canucks could well use a guy who has gone all the way, if only to be a voice of lucidity when down 3 games to 1. But, that player cannot totally ruin every line he is on and cost the team more than he brings. No amount of "locker room pep talks" are worth someone so awful. A guy that hurts every line he is on is one who needs to be traded.
I disagree that he's the worst, I think he's the best option right now because he has chemistry with the twins. He's a hot and cold player and he'll be hot again. There's another 6 weeks until the deadline and lots of time for Gillis to make moves.

You said no amount of presence in the room is worth being "so awful" but having been there before and knowing what it takes to win the cup is the most important thing for winning again.

Winroba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2011, 11:33 PM
  #64
Nachoman AlfieSavage*
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Eating nachos up top
Posts: 2,245
vCash: 500
Aanson Carter had great "chemistry" with the twins too. In fact, nearly everyone that has played with the twins has had a relatively positive degree of chemistry....... hmmm.....

Nachoman AlfieSavage* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2011, 11:36 PM
  #65
Winroba
Keep Calm, Kassi On
 
Winroba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,456
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewtonsApple View Post
Aanson Carter had great "chemistry" with the twins too. In fact, nearly everyone that has played with the twins has had a relatively positive degree of chemistry....... hmmm.....
...and if the Canucks are going for the cup this year then it's far safer going with a player who has proven chemistry with the Sedins than trading for one and hoping we run into another if Burrows goes cold in the playoffs.

Winroba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2011, 11:38 PM
  #66
m9
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,761
vCash: 500
I'm not a huge Samuelsson fan, and I agree he's been quite poor this year.

That being said, he was great in the playoffs last year and was a 30 goal guy during the regular season. He was also very consistent in past years with Detroit in both the playoffs and in the regular season.

He's going to finish with 40-50 points and he'll get another shot at things in the playoffs. I think he's a candidate to be moved on after the season if the team's playoffs go poor again, but very doubtful he gets moved before then.

m9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2011, 11:39 PM
  #67
Amused To Death
Registered User
 
Amused To Death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Victoria
Country: Vatican City State
Posts: 1,321
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewtonsApple View Post
If he is the worst player on the entire team right now, when the level of intensity in games is generally far less than what is seen during the playoffs, by what spell or voodoo do you presume his play will pick up when things get harder and tougher? The fact he did well last year?
Samuelsson has played fine since a few weeks ago...he wasn't great at the start of the season, but he's picked it up. The fact he's on the third line with Malhotra, a defensive genius, and Torres, an inconsistent wrecking ball really hasn't helped his production. Samuelsson is more of a sniper/shooter and he doesn't have anyone to feed him the puck, so, considering this, I think he's doing alright being on pace for 48 points. Not to mention, nobody else in our lineup has a cup ring. He stays.

Amused To Death is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2011, 11:43 PM
  #68
Nachoman AlfieSavage*
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Eating nachos up top
Posts: 2,245
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winroba View Post
...and if the Canucks are going for the cup this year then it's far safer going with a player who has proven chemistry with the Sedins than trading for one and hoping we run into another if Burrows goes cold in the playoffs.
The point was anyone who plays with the Sedins will put up points.

I honestly have no idea how anyone in their right mind that watches Canucks games can say Samuelson is anything but god awful. So this is what we are saying when evaluating a players effect on the team he plays for.

Being on a great teams years ago is more important than him sucking and hurting the team now. Hfboards has spoken!


Last edited by Nachoman AlfieSavage*: 01-17-2011 at 11:50 PM.
Nachoman AlfieSavage* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2011, 11:49 PM
  #69
Winroba
Keep Calm, Kassi On
 
Winroba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,456
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewtonsApple View Post
The point was anyone who plays with the Sedins will put up points.

I honestly have no idea how anyone in their right mind that watches Canucks games can say Samuelson is anything but god awful. So this is what we are saying when evaluating a players effect on the team he plays for.

Being on a great teams years ago is more important than him sucking and hurting the team now. Hfboards has spoken!
As opposed to what?

He's been bad this season but his production is still up to what it usually is, he needs to be traded!!!!

Clearly Gillis wants him here or else he would be gone. Having a perfect team with the salary cap is impossible. He can't be hurting the team that much, or else they wouldn't be first in the league.

Boy, with all these problems Canuck fans keep complaining about, you'd think the team was far worse in the standings (Samuelsson is bad, Tamby shouldn't be on the team, Raymond can't do anything right, Torres & Manny aren't producing).

The team is fine the way it is right now and I trust both Samuelsson to bring his production back around and I trust Gillis to do what needs to be done if he can't.

Winroba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2011, 11:50 PM
  #70
Falconator
Registered User
 
Falconator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Vancouver Island
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,079
vCash: 500
Playoffs....he's not going anywhere!

Falconator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2011, 11:53 PM
  #71
Nachoman AlfieSavage*
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Eating nachos up top
Posts: 2,245
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winroba View Post
As opposed to what?

He's been bad this season but his production is still up to what it usually is, he needs to be traded!!!!

Clearly Gillis wants him here or else he would be gone. Having a perfect team with the salary cap is impossible. He can't be hurting the team that much, or else they wouldn't be first in the league.

Boy, with all these problems Canuck fans keep complaining about, you'd think the team was far worse in the standings (Samuelsson is bad, Tamby shouldn't be on the team, Raymond can't do anything right, Torres & Manny aren't producing).

The team is fine the way it is right now and I trust both Samuelsson to bring his production back around and I trust Gillis to do what needs to be done if he can't.

Im just going to keep cutting and pasting my response from earlier in the thread to the other guy who said "BUT HIS NUMBERS ARE ON PAR!!!!" "PLAYOFFS" and "CUP RING"

Really? Its not about offensive numbers.

This is not embellishment. 80% of the time Samuelson touches the puck transitioning through the neutral zone or in the offensive zone the play dies. He either coughs it up, makes a bad pass, shoots it wide or dumps it to nobody. He has absolutely no confidence and no inherent offensive awareness. On top of this, he is an absolute scrub defensively. I cant count the number of times the puck was 1 stride away from him which he has ample time to get to for a clearing attempt, but instead chooses to just stand there in position and watch as the other team continues the cycle. He is absolute garbage.

So, they are ok with this? A team which prides itself on being strong defensively, keeping guys to the outside and playing a puck possession game is ok with this? Really?

Oh, and i forgot to mention he has no place on this team. The above mentioned issues are why he isnt on the top 2 lines. Those lines are offensive lines expected to produce, and he has proven himself to be a hindrance. His weak cycling game and poor offensive awareness renders him less useful with the Sedins than Burrows. Sure, he can produce with the Sedins, but so could Aanson Carter. Equally, i might add. He has no place on the second speed line. As he isnt fast, and also because of above mentioned issues. His status on the third line is in question also. With Malhotra's A grade defensive game and torres' physicality while chipping in offensively, Samuelson is simply out of place. He is just no good defensively. So, where does he fit? Hes on the third line for a reason, and even there he is more a hindrance than useful. He no longer has any place on this team.

Mark my words, if he isnt traded its not because they dont want to trade him, its because they couldnt find a reasonable offer. This guy is by far one of the worst players on the entire team. He is a momentum killer and a defensive liability. Hes utter garbage and needs to be traded. I dont care what for, just get rid of him.

Ok, now that ive cut and pasted that, let me tell you something. The Caps, Habs and Pens have all shown interest in Samuelson. He is a goner. Mark the trade deadline on your calendar because i will be bumping this thread when they dump him.


Last edited by Nachoman AlfieSavage*: 01-17-2011 at 11:59 PM.
Nachoman AlfieSavage* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2011, 11:54 PM
  #72
Winroba
Keep Calm, Kassi On
 
Winroba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,456
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewtonsApple View Post
Im just going to keep cutting and pasting my response from earlier in the thread to the other guy who said "BUT HIS NUMBERS ARE ON PAR!!!!" "PLAYOFFS" and "CUP RING"

Really? Its not about offensive numbers.

This is not embellishment. 80% of the time Samuelson touches the puck transitioning through the neutral zone or in the offensive zone the play dies. He either coughs it up, makes a bad pass, shoots it wide or dumps it to nobody. He has absolutely no confidence and no inherent offensive awareness. On top of this, he is an absolute scrub defensively. I cant count the number of times the puck was 1 stride away from him which he has ample time to get to for a clearing attempt, but instead chooses to just stand there in position and watch as the other team continues the cycle. He is absolute garbage.

So, they are ok with this? A team which prides itself on being strong defensively, keeping guys to the outside and playing a puck possession game is ok with this? Really?

Oh, and i forgot to mention he has no place on this team. The above mentioned issues are why he isnt on the top 2 lines. Those lines are offensive lines expected to produce, and he has proven himself to be a hindrance. His weak cycling game and poor offensive awareness renders him less useful with the Sedins than Burrows. Sure, he can produce with the Sedins, but so could Aanson Carter. Equally, i might add. He has no place on the second speed line. As he isnt fast, and also because of above mentioned issues. His status on the third line is in question also. With Malhotra's A grade defensive game and torres' physicality while chipping in offensively, Samuelson is simply out of place. He is just no good defensively. So, where does he fit? Hes on the third line for a reason, and even there he is more a hindrance than useful. He no longer has any place on this team.

Mark my words, if he isnt traded its not because they dont want to trade him, its because they couldnt find a reasonable offer. This guy is by far one of the worst players on the entire team. He is a momentum killer and a defensive liability. Hes utter garbage and needs to be traded. I dont care what for, just get rid of him.

Ok, now that ive cut and pasted that, let me tell you something. The Caps, Habs and Pens have all shown interest in Samuelson. He is a goner. Mark the trade deadline on your calendar because i will be bumping this thread when they dump this awful hockey player.
How do you know the Pens, Caps & Habs have shown interest?

Winroba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2011, 11:59 PM
  #73
Nachoman AlfieSavage*
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Eating nachos up top
Posts: 2,245
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winroba View Post
How do you know the Pens, Caps & Habs have shown interest?
A source.

Edit: The only way he stays, imo, is if Salo doesnt return until after Feb 28.

Nachoman AlfieSavage* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2011, 12:04 AM
  #74
Winroba
Keep Calm, Kassi On
 
Winroba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,456
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewtonsApple View Post
A source.
Yea okay, well either way Gillis has no reason to move him now. Since you're repeating the same arguments, chemistry, proven playoff performer etc.

Nobody is untouchable but as for right now, my sources tell me that the Canucks are first in the league and the current method is a winning one. If Gillis gets a great package back, then it wouldn't surprise me if anyone was moved (minus Lou, Sedins, Kesler, Edler, Manny & Erhoff) but I don't see Samuelsson being moved now.

Winroba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2011, 12:33 AM
  #75
Scottrockztheworld*
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,301
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winroba View Post
I suppose that's true, forgot he had one. That being said, Gillis said he was looking to increase the amount of veteran leadership on the team, so I'm guessing a 1 for 1 wouldn't make a lot of sense for him.

Plus, the team has said on many occasions that Samuelsson is great in the dressing room and if Burrows goes cold with the twins then Samuelsson already has the chemistry to play with them.

I think Gillis would be faster to move Raymond than he would Samuelsson
How could you forget Moen had a cup ring? The Ducks played the Canucks in the playoffs that year and the Moen - Pahlsson - Niedermayer line in particular helped the Ducks beat us.

While I like Moen and his style of play Samuelsson's playoff last year and overall offensive ability FAR out weigh Moen's.

Scottrockztheworld* is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:50 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.