HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Van-NYI

Old
01-17-2011, 11:04 PM
KingJet*
Welcome Back

vCash: 500
Van-NYI

Vancouver:
Moulson

NYI:
Hansen
Alberts
3-7th round pick

KingJet* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2011, 11:11 PM
Nachoman AlfieSavage*

How about Samuelson?.......... please?

Nachoman AlfieSavage* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2011, 11:12 PM
Ross Rhea*
Nathan Flomm

vCash: 50
doubt they want alberts. hansen and a 2nd would be a better offer

Ross Rhea* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2011, 11:27 PM
DrChill

No thanks and the cap doesn't work

DrChill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2011, 11:33 PM
Riseonfire
R+L=J

Isles are not dealing Moulson. /thread.

Riseonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2011, 11:40 PM
Islander Prophet

Why does every single team want Moulson from us..?? Maybe because he's good?

And if he's good, why does every proposal for Moulson is a rip off for the Isles? Can't somebody make us a decent proposal for him?

this is becoming ridiculous

Islander Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2011, 11:44 PM
Ross Rhea*
Nathan Flomm

vCash: 50
hansen and a 2nd is a good proposal for someone youre gonna have to turn around and give 20 million dollars to if you don't want to lose.

i'm just enjoying you isles fans deluding youselves into thinking that he's not being traded...but we've seen this before...

Ross Rhea* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2011, 12:24 AM
Scottrockztheworld*

I don't think Van does that. Hansen is too important. HARD worker, great on the forecheck oh and hes CHEAP

Scottrockztheworld* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2011, 12:32 AM
ichabod13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Widmore View Post
hansen and a 2nd is a good proposal for someone youre gonna have to turn around and give 20 million dollars to if you don't want to lose.
who will be getting 20 million dollars?

ichabod13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2011, 12:32 AM
Winroba
Keep Calm, Kassi On

Hansen & Alberts are both really important to us. Alberts is an incredible depth dman at only 1mil and Hansen is untouchable. The hardest working player on the team since Burrows and the Greatest Dane since Scooby Doo

Winroba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2011, 12:37 AM
Falconator

To NYI: Raymond

To Canucks: Moulson and a 2nd

Falconator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2011, 01:34 AM
The Overseer*

Zero interest in Moulson. Benefits from icetime well in excess of his talent level.

The Overseer* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2011, 02:45 AM
R0bert0 Lu0ng0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falconator View Post
To NYI: Raymond

To Canucks: Moulson and a 2nd
Augh! That is just... augh. Gross.

R0bert0 Lu0ng0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2011, 03:26 AM
Canucker
Go Hawks!

No thanks to Moulson...Hansen is too important to our forechecking, PK and bottom 6 and Alberts is our only consistent physical threat on the back end. Pass.

Canucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2011, 03:28 AM
David71

what's so good about moulson? im reading prospect analysis. yah he's got a goal scorer's touch. fast good hands. he should go to a team in need of a skilled winger i.e the penguins.

David71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2011, 03:38 AM
Dr Danglefest
Vindication

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichabod13 View Post
who will be getting 20 million dollars?
Moulson...per year..

Dr Danglefest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2011, 04:01 AM
Oilmageddon*
What are you hearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winroba View Post
Hansen & Alberts are both really important to us. Alberts is an incredible depth dman at only 1mil and Hansen is untouchable. The hardest working player on the team since Burrows and the Greatest Dane since Scooby Doo
: laugh:

Oilmageddon* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2011, 04:06 AM
Winroba
Keep Calm, Kassi On

Quote:
Originally Posted by newoilsburnsclean View Post
: laugh:
??? You've clearly never payed any attention to him. He works harder than anyone else on the ice every shift, he can play with the Sedins, with Kesler, with Malhotra, he can anchor the 4th line (that kind of versatility is vital to our lineup, see Sammy on 1st, 2nd & 3rd, Raymond & Tambo on 2nd & 4th) and he is playing to a far higher level than his pay would indicate. Hansen & Burrows are the best bang for your buck players in our lineup. (HM goes to Kesler, Edler, Schneider)

Old
01-18-2011, 04:11 AM
Oilmageddon*
What are you hearing

Quote:
??? You've clearly never payed any attention to him. He works harder than anyone else on the ice every shift, he can play with the Sedins, with Kesler, with Malhotra, he can anchor the 4th line (that kind of versatility is vital to our lineup, see Sammy on 1st, 2nd & 3rd, Raymond & Tambo on 2nd & 4th) and he is playing to a far higher level than his pay would indicate. Hansen & Burrows are the best bang for your buck players in our lineup. (HM goes to Kesler, Edler, Schneider)
you clearly dont know what is untouchable means yeah I watch alot of canucks games good pk defensive player but Untouchable Yeah ok I guess the canucks would turn down lets say Stoll for him or how about Parise or do you value him higher, Hf boards are getting sad when 3rd 4th line players get untouchable attached to their names

Old
01-18-2011, 04:18 AM
Winroba
Keep Calm, Kassi On

Quote:
you clearly dont know what is untouchable means yeah I watch alot of canucks games good pk defensive player but Untouchable Yeah ok I guess the canucks would turn down lets say Stoll for him or how about Parise or do you value him higher, Hf boards are getting sad when 3rd 4th line players get untouchable attached to their names
Okay fine, I'd trade Hansen for Parise, but I don't see NJ offering Parise for Hansen

He's worth more to Vancouver than he'd be able to get us in a trade. He supplies a lot more than signing any other $825,000 player would.

Old
01-18-2011, 04:26 AM
Oilmageddon*
What are you hearing

Quote:
Okay fine, I'd trade Hansen for Parise, but I don't see NJ offering Parise for Hansen

He's worth more to Vancouver than he'd be able to get us in a trade. He supplies a lot more than signing any other $825,000 player would.
He is a great bottom six player but he is the kind of player that does get traded because he brings back more value than what he is worth to a team lacking his kind of intangables and I would almost bet he is traded within 2-3 years watch

Old
01-18-2011, 04:30 AM
Winroba
Keep Calm, Kassi On

Quote:
He is a great bottom six player but he is the kind of player that does get traded because he brings back more value than what he is worth to a team lacking his kind of intangables and I would almost bet he is traded within 2-3 years watch
Well right now, Vancouver needs more intangibles but OK I'll remember and I'll make sure to bump this in 3 years.

Old
01-18-2011, 04:39 AM
Oilmageddon*
What are you hearing

Quote:
Well right now, Vancouver needs more intangibles but OK I'll remember and I'll make sure to bump this in 3 years.
He is a restricted free agent can the Canucks afford him next year he is far from untouchable and the homer goggles on this site are huge There are many Hansen type players in the League

Old
01-18-2011, 04:48 AM
Winroba
Keep Calm, Kassi On

Quote:
He is a restricted free agent can the Canucks afford him next year he is far from untouchable and the homer goggles on this site are huge There are many Hansen type players in the League
I never said there weren't, I just said that Hansen is able to play on all our lines, fits in with the team already and there's no need to look anywhere else for a Hansen type player.

If there was an expansion draft and we could only save 9 forwards, it'd probably be Sedin, Sedin, Burrows, Kesler, Raymond, Malhotra, Hansen, Samuelsson & Glass

As far as this season goes, Hansen has been the unsung hero so far. He gets little recognition but works harder than anyone else on the team.

Old
01-18-2011, 05:04 AM
Oilmageddon*
What are you hearing

Quote:
I never said there weren't, I just said that Hansen is able to play on all our lines, fits in with the team already and there's no need to look anywhere else for a Hansen type player.

If there was an expansion draft and we could only save 9 forwards, it'd probably be Sedin, Sedin, Burrows, Kesler, Raymond, Malhotra, Hansen, Samuelsson & Glass

As far as this season goes, Hansen has been the unsung hero so far. He gets little recognition but works harder than anyone else on the team.
\I am not slighting the Canucks they probably work the cap better than any team in the League they have both the Sedins signed at Cammy numbers in montreal they have Kes Signed at 5 mill for a few years yet . Hansen has been good this year but the canucks commited to Malholtra because of last years playoffs and I think if it comes down to it Hansen goes before him Imo