HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Van-NYI

Old
01-18-2011, 04:33 AM
Winroba
Keep Calm, Kassi On

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by newoilsburnsclean View Post
\I am not slighting the Canucks they probably work the cap better than any team in the League they have both the Sedins signed at Cammy numbers in montreal they have Kes Signed at 5 mill for a few years yet . Hansen has been good this year but the canucks commited to Malholtra because of last years playoffs and I think if it comes down to it Hansen goes before him Imo
Well fortunately neither one of Hansen or Malhotra will need to go because of Gillis' cap management.

Winroba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2011, 05:29 AM
CREW99AW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winroba View Post
??? You've clearly never payed any attention to him. He works harder than anyone else on the ice every shift, he can play with the Sedins, with Kesler, with Malhotra, he can anchor the 4th line (that kind of versatility is vital to our lineup, see Sammy on 1st, 2nd & 3rd, Raymond & Tambo on 2nd & 4th) and he is playing to a far higher level than his pay would indicate. Hansen & Burrows are the best bang for your buck players in our lineup. (HM goes to Kesler, Edler, Schneider)

No thanks.
Isles have their version of Hansen.His name is Frans Nielsen.
No interest in Alberts or a 3-7 pick, in a draft that lacks depth.

CREW99AW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2011, 05:41 AM
CREW99AW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Widmore View Post
hansen and a 2nd is a good proposal for someone youre gonna have to turn around and give 20 million dollars to if you don't want to lose.

i'm just enjoying you isles fans deluding youselves into thinking that he's not being traded...but we've seen this before...
Who's fooling themselves?The isles gm will put the team's best offer on the table.Moulson and his rep will either accept it or say no thanks.

There aren't many scorers on the market and from the press reports/tweets,there seems to be plenty of interest if the isles have to move Moulson.

It'll suck.But I am confident the isles will get back more then a high end depth forward,3rd pairing d-man and 3-7 round pick.

CREW99AW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2011, 06:06 AM
JuniorNelson

vCash: 50
I'd rather have Konopka for Vancouver.

Gillis is patient with players. Ballard and Samuelsson haven't played thier way out of town, as the media is specualting. Bieksa struggled for years and was never confirmed to be on the market.

I doubt Gillis trades any roster players, period. I think this is a trust issue with him and he wants the players to trust him. Unless a player does some jack stuff, like O'Brien or Wellwood, I think this team has thier backs.

That said, an addition like Moulson can upset a team. Bringing in an outsider is a sign of weakness. Unless there is a proven need (not a slumping player, I mean an out-for-the-season injury or trade demand) it is risky to meddle.

I'd argue that Vancouver isn't at that desperate junction, yet.

Unless the OP imagines Moulson would be Vancouver's 4c?

JuniorNelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2011, 09:05 AM
Luck 6
\\_______

Canucks say no.

Not because we aren't being given fair value, but because we lose two key depth players in this deal. Alberts is our 6th d-man, and Hansen pretty much anchors our 4th line and has been a great PKer. No reason for us to do this, we will only trade picks/prospects for players me thinks.

Luck 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2011, 10:23 AM
Winroba
Keep Calm, Kassi On

Quote:
Originally Posted by CREW99AW View Post
No thanks.
Isles have their version of Hansen.His name is Frans Nielsen.
No interest in Alberts or a 3-7 pick, in a draft that lacks depth.
I never proposed Hansen, I said I didn't want to trade him

Winroba is offline   Reply With Quote