HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Islanders
Notices

Awesome authentic jersey deal

Old
01-17-2011, 12:35 AM
center55

vCash: 500
Awesome authentic jersey deal

Just ordered a Comeau Jersey for myself.
http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/pr...187207.3176614

center55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2011, 02:20 AM
Tavares2TheRescue
#FireCapuano

Great deal but... Comeau?

Tavares2TheRescue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2011, 08:01 AM
scott99

Hey, not for nothing, but he's been playing really well lately, second leading point scorer for the isles this season.

scott99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2011, 08:25 AM
E_Godard

hate those jerseys

E_Godard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2011, 08:26 AM
Brunomics

Great deal was hoping it was for the current jersey's though. I just can't get myself to get my Jeremy Yablonski jersey in the old style.

Brunomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2011, 09:38 AM
Richie Daggers Crime
Fistie Daggers Crime

Pajama styled jerseys = bad.

Richie Daggers Crime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2011, 10:51 AM
NYIschremp44

If you really want to get a good deal on an authentic jersey check this out: http://www.cheapjerseysell.com

Looks like a scam, but it's real great merchandise and comes fast everytime! I don't know how they are able to sell for those prices, but whatever the reason, god bless them.

NYIschremp44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2011, 11:39 AM
WangMustGo
NYI

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYIschremp44 View Post
If you really want to get a good deal on an authentic jersey check this out: http://www.cheapjerseysell.com

Looks like a scam, but it's real great merchandise and comes fast everytime! I don't know how they are able to sell for those prices, but whatever the reason, god bless them.
Because they are made in china.

WangMustGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2011, 01:07 PM
JJ18Sniper

Quote:

Have you actually ordered their jerseys? I find it hard to believe that they are legitimate for these prices.

JJ18Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2011, 01:34 PM
Twine Seeking Missle
Go monkey go!!!

Quote:

That's what she said

Twine Seeking Missle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2011, 04:10 PM
TheBoss22

Quote:

Those jersey's are obviously FAKE!!!

God Bless people making easy money off the backs of hard working companies who have spent billions of dollars over the years to build up their brand name.

TheBoss22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2011, 04:51 PM
Hershey Hockey
#AskNeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoss22 View Post
Those jersey's are obviously FAKE!!!

God Bless people making easy money off the backs of hard working companies who have spent billions of dollars over the years to build up their brand name.
While I'm not trying to justify what they're doing, Reebok doesn't exactly charge the most reasonable prices for their jerseys which is why there's such a huge market for fakes.

The average person isn't going to notice a difference in the jerseys themselves, but there sure as hell is a huge difference in price.

Hershey Hockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2011, 05:11 PM
TheBoss22

Quote:
Originally Posted by HersheyHockey View Post
While I'm not trying to justify what they're doing, Reebok doesn't exactly charge the most reasonable prices for their jerseys which is why there's such a huge market for fakes.

The average person isn't going to notice a difference in the jerseys themselves, but there sure as hell is a huge difference in price.
If you have an idea, and put it out to market. You have every right to add to the final price all of your r&d costs on top of your production costs & license fees.

For someone to flat out copy it, takes zero time and investment. Those people should not be blessed by God.

TheBoss22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2011, 05:21 PM
PhysicalGraffiti
Hates Stevie Y

Nice find!

I just hate trying to decide who to get because no one stays on the team long. I already have DP, and don't really want a JT one. I'd like to get someone different, but not sure who to get. Wish someone would get an new contract soon. Moulson please?

Hmm, maybe I'll get a DiBenedetto jersey.

Also for good deals on current jerseys, not fakes, and from the US, try www.sportsk.com. Best prices I've found and they've got great reviews.

PhysicalGraffiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2011, 09:19 AM
Twine Seeking Missle
Go monkey go!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HersheyHockey View Post

Then the average person needs to open up his eyes. Those fakes are so horribly made it's laughable. My friend actually got one and I made fun of him for an hour straight. The logos are made of silk and the colors are wayyyyyyyyyyyy off. Not even close. I'd much rather pay a high price for the real deal. I wouldn't take one of those fakes for free.

Twine Seeking Missle is offline   Reply With Quote