HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Brisebois replies...

Closed Thread

Old
10-08-2003, 01:35 PM
Gainey RULZ

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Gainey RULZ
Brisebois replies...

Brisebois replies about his situation with bad fans (in french)
on http://www.chfans.com/ at the bottom of the page
07 octobre
Brisebois réplique !
Quote:
“ Je suis un bon joueurs, j'ai un bon coup de patins, je lis bien le jeu, je fais des bonnes passes. Mais, je pourrais tellement être meilleur si je pouvais encore jouer avec plaisir. Sais-tu ce que c'est que de jouer avec le gun sur la tête ? Tout le temps ? Que tu joue bien ou mal. Qu'on me hue quand je joue mal, je le prend, c'est normal. Mais les autres huées ? Penses-tu qu'on les entends pas ?
Really good read and I'm totally agree with him..
GO BRISEBOIS GO !!!
GO HABS GO !!!

(someone can translate it because I don't have so much time.. damn school.. )

Old
10-08-2003, 02:14 PM
Maxhab

He sais;

"Im a good player, im a good skater, I read the play well, I make good passes. But, I could play better if I could still play with joy. Do you know what its like to play with a gun to your head? All the time? Either if I play good or bad. That we boo me when I play bad I can take, its normal. But the other times? Do you think I cant hear them?"

Altho he forgot to add he falls flat on his ass in OT and at the end of games when hes one on one with a foward and they then score.

Old
10-08-2003, 02:15 PM
BigM1ke

I really think that booing your own team is stupid, expecially one particular player like Brisebois.

People have to realize that he won't be better because you're booing him....

Old
10-08-2003, 02:37 PM
Lil Viking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxhab
He sais;

"Im a good player, im a good skater, I read the play well, I make good passes. But, I could play better if I could still play with joy. Do you know what its like to play with a gun to your head? All the time? Either if I play good or bad. That we boo me when I play bad I can take, its normal. But the other times? Do you think I cant hear them?"

Altho he forgot to add he falls flat on his ass in OT and at the end of games when hes one on one with a foward and they then score.

Let me be the first to "Boo" you then. Would it have killed you to not add your own two cents to your translation?

I think most true Hab fans are sick of the poor treatment that these so-called Habs fans have been handing Brisebois. I am, Bob Gainey is, and Brisebois probably had enough of it long before anyone else. So, I urge all of you to bite your tongue next time you think you have to say something about Brisebois. Or, atleast be reasonable, let go of his past mistakes. He can't change them, and you can't change them. If you are fortunate enough to be able to go to a game, and he scores a power play goal, stand up and cheer your face off! If he makes a mistake, let it slide, its not like he is the only one who misses plays here and there. Hockey is a team game, so if you are a Canadiens fan, cheer for all of the players on your team!

Old
10-08-2003, 02:48 PM
Brisebois

Send a message via AIM to Brisebois
Quote:
He sais;

Blah blah blah blah blah and some other crap.

Thanks for translating.

Old
10-08-2003, 02:56 PM
danboulie

Send a message via MSN to danboulie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Viking
Let me be the first to "Boo" you then. Would it have killed you to not add your own two cents to your translation?

I think most true Hab fans are sick of the poor treatment that these so-called Habs fans have been handing Brisebois. I am, Bob Gainey is, and Brisebois probably had enough of it long before anyone else. So, I urge all of you to bite your tongue next time you think you have to say something about Brisebois. Or, atleast be reasonable, let go of his past mistakes. He can't change them, and you can't change them. If you are fortunate enough to be able to go to a game, and he scores a power play goal, stand up and cheer your face off! If he makes a mistake, let it slide, its not like he is the only one who misses plays here and there. Hockey is a team game, so if you are a Canadiens fan, cheer for all of the players on your team!

Very Well said! I admit that I've said some bad things about Breezy on this board before, but I think that with a new season should come a fresh start. Give this guy a chance to build some confidence instead of booing him whenever he touches the puck. Like he said in thatinterview, he could play better if he was playing with joy. If you start cheering him, he'll start enjoying the game more, and maybe elevate his game to a whole new level.

Old
10-08-2003, 04:13 PM
tinyzombies

If he deserves to be booed, he will be booed. End of story.

Old
10-08-2003, 04:26 PM
Lil Viking

Quote:
Originally Posted by raketheleaves
No, I'm sorry it will not. The story will end with Habs fans rallying behind our players, and proving why we are the best fans out there!

But, if you absolutely feel the need to pick out a player's mistakes and then crucify them on this board, here is a light hearted suggestion. Watch a few Leafs games, pay close attention to, hmmmmm, how about Aki Berg? Then, go to the Leafs section and let him have it! He is a brutal defenceman. Could be fun, and its a helluva lot better than picking on Brisebois.

Old
10-08-2003, 04:29 PM
Munchausen
Full Time A-hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by raketheleaves
Maybe in fantasy land. In Montreal however, if he does not deserve to be booed, he will be booed. End of story.

Old
10-08-2003, 04:54 PM
Bring_Bak_Damphousse
Classless User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchausen
Maybe in fantasy land. In Montreal however, if he does not deserve to be booed, he will be booed. End of story.
Exactly, they don`t just boo him when he makes a bad play they boo him whenever he touches the puck. I`d like to see Brisebois wait in the parkin lot for some of those guys who were booing him. He might not be a very physical defenceman but I`m sure he could knock some sense into some drunk at the Bell center.

Old
10-08-2003, 05:13 PM
Top Corner2

BOOOOOOOOO

I'm a good Booer. I Boo loud. I Boo often. I try my hardest to Boo every night. But I would be such a better Booer if I didn't have Bob Gainey's gun to my Head!!!

Old
10-08-2003, 05:42 PM
BLONG7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big M1ke
I really think that booing your own team is stupid, expecially one particular player like Brisebois.

People have to realize that he won't be better because you're booing him....
Well said, I too cannot boo the Habs, you may get pi$$ed off with Brisebois, Juneau, or whomever, but do not BOO, it makes no sense, it kills the players and kills home ice advantage. I have never been a big fan of Patrice but when BG said what he did, it made everyone take notice that to boo the guy on a night when he got a goal and was one of the best players on the ice just makes no sense. New season, new attitude, new GM, new Brisebois? Let's hope so.

Old
10-08-2003, 08:15 PM
Maxhab

Quote:

Well to be fair I translated then added my 2 cents, I did not add my 2 cents to the translation. Hell I agree we shouldent boo him for no reason but I wont have anyone tell me I cant boo a player who makes a bonehead play when I pay a rather large price for a ticket.

Old
10-09-2003, 04:13 AM
jacklours

[QUOTE=Lil Viking]Let me be the first to "Boo" you then. Would it have killed you to not add your own two cents to your translation? QUOTE]

Good point!!

But not only does he had his two cents after the translation. But he also changes the traslation A LOT. I have to say that guy did a REALLY bad translation. Not cause his english/french is bad. But he makes Brisebois sound like is so much more cocky then what he actually said.

je joue bien = I play well, REALLY NOT : i'm a good player.

There is a HUGE difference there buddy (buddy referring to MAxHAb). You can be a good player and play poorly. Or you can just be the worst player of the team and still play a good game. Anyways I won't lose my time explaining it all to you, because i'm pretty sure you know the difference and your translation was on purpose since we can clearly see that you don't like Brisebois at all.

That makes me angry

Old
10-09-2003, 08:35 AM
Dynasty

Quote:
He sais;

There are no easy answers to this issue as can be seen from all the controversy surrounding it...Both sides make some really good points. Having said that, I don't think that we should boo any player for every single little mistake that he makes...At the other extreme, if a player consistently makes more mistakes than good plays then I think anyone is justified in booing him...I guess what I'm trying to say is that we should be very discrete before attempting to boo any player, it may or may not be justified!!

Old
10-09-2003, 08:47 AM
NHLcrazy

[QUOTE=Big M1kePeople have to realize that he won't be better because you're booing him....[/QUOTE]

Well the people that are booing him are not doing it to make him better.....they just want him to get traded.

Old
10-09-2003, 09:19 AM
Joe Malone

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLONG7
New season, new attitude, new GM, new Brisebois? Let's hope so.
I like that. Well said.

Old
10-09-2003, 10:33 AM
Maxhab

[QUOTE=jacklours]
Quote:
Let me be the first to "Boo" you then. Would it have killed you to not add your own two cents to your translation? QUOTE]

Good point!!

But not only does he had his two cents after the translation. But he also changes the traslation A LOT. I have to say that guy did a REALLY bad translation. Not cause his english/french is bad. But he makes Brisebois sound like is so much more cocky then what he actually said.

je joue bien = I play well, REALLY NOT : i'm a good player.

There is a HUGE difference there buddy (buddy referring to MAxHAb). You can be a good player and play poorly. Or you can just be the worst player of the team and still play a good game. Anyways I won't lose my time explaining it all to you, because i'm pretty sure you know the difference and your translation was on purpose since we can clearly see that you don't like Brisebois at all.

That makes me angry
Acutally "Je suis un bon joueur" (wich it what it sais) means "im a good player" where does it say je joue bien, maybe you should actually read the french version before trying to correct me...

Closed Thread