HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Roller Hockey in South FL

Old
12-25-2010, 04:50 PM
CHGoalie27
GWAAARRRRRRR

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainingRats View Post
For the sugarsand crowd. Any chance you guys want to or will play tomorrow?
Sunday? It's likely that there will already be a crowd there! I'll be checking it out sometime tomorrow for sure, not before I get new wheels though!

CHGoalie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-25-2010, 05:04 PM
Holy Jokinen

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHGoalie27 View Post
Sunday? It's likely that there will already be a crowd there! I'll be checking it out sometime tomorrow for sure, not before I get new wheels though!
What time?

Holy Jokinen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-25-2010, 05:31 PM
CHGoalie27
GWAAARRRRRRR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Jokinen View Post
What time?
Maybe 4ish? I think the park closes at 6.

CHGoalie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2011, 11:46 AM
Panteras
perennial loser

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortunerox View Post
www.sunilandhockey.org has a rink way down south (by me) on us1 and sw 152nd st.

FIU (south campus) has a rink also.

The FIU rink is pretty neglected and the surface need polishing, no nets and holes all in the boards. The suniland rink, where I play is decent, nice nets good boards, decent surface but its locked most of the time, we play almost every weekday night. Not sure if anyone else on here is this far south but we could use a few more players in the league.
hey dude I go to FIU, and I've been playing in the rink almost every day, some high school kids show up later in the afternoon and I practice with them...the rink is always open so it's a good and bad thing, good because I go in there every day after class so it's nice to have a rink right next to my school which I have no problem getting access to, but bad because anyone can get in there and some times skater kids do all sorts of crap like bring in a dumpster to jump over it inside the rink, which I found yesterday..

I'd be willing to try Suniland out but it's a little further from me...meanwhile if anyone here is close by or interested please stop by the FIU rink (which is actually part of Tamiami Park) I'd love to practice with you guys, so just let me know

Panteras is offline   Reply With Quote