HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > Mock Drafts
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Mock Drafts Mock drafts for fun and fantasy here.

2011 Mock Draft (January 19)

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-19-2011, 05:32 PM
  #1
Flyers33
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 281
vCash: 500
2011 Mock Draft (January 19)

1. Devils: Adam Larsson D
2. Oilers: Ryan Nugent-Hopkins C
3. Islanders: Sean Couturier C
4. Senators: Gabriel Landeskog LW
5. Bruins (from Leafs): Ryan Murphy D
6. Sabres: Jonathan Huberdeau C
7. Panthers: Ryan Strome C
8. Flames: Mark McNeill C
9. Blue Jackets: Dougie Hamilton D
10. Kings: Joel Armia RW
11. Hurricanes: Tyler Biggs RW
12. Blues: Brandon Saad LW
13. Sharks: Duncan Siemens D
14. Wild: Nicklas Jensen RW
15. Thrashers:Jamie Oleksiak D
16. Blackhawks:Sven Bartschi LW
17. Avalanche: Matt Puempel LW
18. Coyotes: Nathan Beaulieu D
19. Rangers: Zack Phillips C
20. Ducks: Ty Rattie RW
21. Canadiens: Boone Jenner C
22. Predators: David Musil D
23. Capitals: Joe Morrow D
24. Lightning: Jonas Brodin D
25. Bruins: Victor Rask C
26. Stars: Mika Zibanejad C
27. Penguins: Rocco Grimaldi C
28. Red Wings: Tomas Jurco RW
29. Canucks: Colin Jacobs C
30. Flyers: Scott Mayfield D

Flyers33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2011, 07:40 PM
  #2
Regina Pat
Keep Kadri
 
Regina Pat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The ODR
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,327
vCash: 500
I would have though Namestnikov would go First round. And Murphy ahead of Hamilton doesn't seem right. And then theres the interchangable Top 4. Pretty good though.

Regina Pat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2011, 07:55 PM
  #3
Modo
Mo'Benn
 
Modo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Etobicoke
Country: Canada
Posts: 45,413
vCash: 50
Weird to see Dallas picking in the 20's again.

__________________
If you're telekinetic and you know it, clap my hands!
Modo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2011, 11:47 PM
  #4
The Instigator
HFBoards Sponsor
 
The Instigator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,101
vCash: 500
Rattie goes a bit higher IMO.

The Instigator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-20-2011, 08:38 PM
  #5
Sunfire
Registered User
 
Sunfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 82
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by theredmile View Post
1. Devils: Adam Larsson D
2. Oilers: Ryan Nugent-Hopkins C
3. Islanders: Sean Couturier C
4. Senators: Gabriel Landeskog LW
5. Bruins (from Leafs): Ryan Murphy D
6. Sabres: Jonathan Huberdeau C
7. Panthers: Ryan Strome C
8. Flames: Mark McNeill C
9. Blue Jackets: Dougie Hamilton D
10. Kings: Joel Armia RW
11. Hurricanes: Tyler Biggs RW
12. Blues: Brandon Saad LW
13. Sharks: Duncan Siemens D
14. Wild: Nicklas Jensen RW
15. Thrashers:Jamie Oleksiak D
16. Blackhawks:Sven Bartschi LW
17. Avalanche: Matt Puempel LW
18. Coyotes: Nathan Beaulieu D
19. Rangers: Zack Phillips C
20. Ducks: Ty Rattie RW
21. Canadiens: Boone Jenner C
22. Predators: David Musil D
23. Capitals: Joe Morrow D
24. Lightning: Jonas Brodin D
25. Bruins: Victor Rask C
26. Stars: Mika Zibanejad C
27. Penguins: Rocco Grimaldi C
28. Red Wings: Tomas Jurco RW
29. Canucks: Colin Jacobs C
30. Flyers: Scott Mayfield D
1. Devils: Adam Larsson D
2. Oilers: Sean Couturier C
3. Islanders: Gabriel Landeskog LW
4. Senators: Ryan Nugent-Hopkins C
5. Bruins (from Leafs): Ryan Murphy D

I think the Oilers will go for the size up the middle and the NYI go for the skilled and rugged winger to play along side Taverese.

Now if the Oilers and Islanders pass Ottawa in the standings and the Sens get the 2nd pick. I could see them trading down to either of those two and get extra picks while still getting the guy they want.

Sunfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-20-2011, 08:45 PM
  #6
New York RKY
Moderator
Let's Go Rangers!
 
New York RKY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Dirty Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 12,263
vCash: 500
Ugh, I know nothing really about this draft class as opposed to last year which I was all over.

There is no one player that really is a game breaker in this years draft which kinda makes me feel blah about it.

__________________
New York RKY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2011, 08:24 AM
  #7
OilerOlli*
 
OilerOlli*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Germany
Country: Germany
Posts: 8,458
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
1. Devils: Adam Larsson D
2. Oilers: Sean Couturier C
3. Islanders: Gabriel Landeskog LW
4. Senators: Ryan Nugent-Hopkins C
5. Bruins (from Leafs): Ryan Murphy D

I think the Oilers will go for the size up the middle
I hope not and think too that they would pick RNH at #2. The head scout was spoken very good about him .

OilerOlli* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2011, 10:27 AM
  #8
Flyers33
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 281
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OilerOlli View Post
I hope not and think too that they would pick RNH at #2. The head scout was spoken very good about him .
RNH would look good between Hall and Eberle in the future, seems like an Edmonton kind of player. I think his offensive potential is much higher than a guy like Couturier.

Flyers33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2011, 11:16 AM
  #9
OilerOlli*
 
OilerOlli*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Germany
Country: Germany
Posts: 8,458
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by theredmile View Post
RNH would look good between Hall and Eberle in the future, seems like an Edmonton kind of player. I think his offensive potential is much higher than a guy like Couturier.
Yes, that's why I want him over Couturier. Don't know why Coutrie was so ling the #1 guy. I still see Couturier in the Top 4, but skillwise he seems to be a bit limited.

OilerOlli* is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:36 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.