HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Islanders
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Moulson to Bruins?

Old
01-20-2011, 06:08 AM
scott99

vCash: 500
Have you noticed, all the morons who reported this on twitter, have stopped tweeting about it ? Buccigross, Incarcerated Boob, Mckenzie, etc. None of them knew anything, all made up. Even Boob's alleged 72 hour window is up. Great job creating a fake frenzy guys ! This thread should be closed and thrown away.

scott99 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-20-2011, 10:48 AM
redbull
respect, earned.

Rumors are so pointless in the NHL. There's so little player movement that actually happens and most of it happens without any prior rumor/leak.

I'd say there's a 50/50 chance that Martinek/Moulson get moved. I base this simply on their contract situations and the NYI in the standings. That's it.

redbull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-20-2011, 09:12 PM
CREW99AW

vCash: 521
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott99 View Post
Have you noticed, all the morons who reported this on twitter, have stopped tweeting about it ? Buccigross, Incarcerated Boob, Mckenzie, etc. None of them knew anything, all made up. Even Boob's alleged 72 hour window is up. Great job creating a fake frenzy guys ! This thread should be closed and thrown away.
You have to admit that Incarcerated Bob's tweet,that Snow had given Moulson and his agent a 72 hr deadline,was one of the more imaginative ones

CREW99AW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-20-2011, 09:32 PM
ledzep1212
COYB

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott99 View Post
Bobby Mac is the one that shot this whole thing down in the first place, so don't place him in that list.

ledzep1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2011, 12:17 PM
Otto91

Interesting Speculation....but it appears The Kings are looking for a left winger.

Might The Kings be interested on getting Moulson back? Not sure but since Matt's Bro in Law is J Quick (sp) The Goalie....there could be a tie and LA may have regrets on letting him go.

I do feel the Isles will go crazy after draft and offer Zach Parise a contract july 1st The Devils can not match....to ramp up the team. interesting side note is Parise and Okposo are best friends from Minny.

Also think Parise is upset with Devs Lou for giving that crazy contract to Kovy....instead of given P Martin a contract

Martinek will be traded....and if the Idea is to go after Zach....Then Moulson is most likely gone as well....Just a feeling

Otto91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2011, 12:21 PM
Law

Send a message via AIM to Law
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto91 View Post
I do feel the Isles will go crazy after draft and offer Zach Parise a contract july 1st The Devils can not match....to ramp up the team. interesting side note is Parise and Okposo are best friends from Minny.
He's an RFA, correct? Don't see us surrendering multiple draft picks (1st Rd'ers if I'm not mistaken) to sign him to an offer sheet.

Law is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2011, 01:42 PM
Mr Wentworth
Arch Duke of Raleigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Law View Post
He's an RFA, correct? Don't see us surrendering multiple draft picks (1st Rd'ers if I'm not mistaken) to sign him to an offer sheet.
Yes, unless a trade can be worked out.
(I think that's true, about the trade.)

Mr Wentworth is online now   Reply With Quote