HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Winnipeg Jets
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Thrashers v Rangers 7:30pm Radio Only: Win One For The Flipper!

Closed Thread

Old
01-23-2011, 12:02 AM
AtlantaWhaler
Thrash/Preds/Sabres

vCash: 500
Were there any anti-ASG signs at the game?

Old
01-23-2011, 12:02 AM
hockey momma

So tired of OT and shoot-outs! Please win a game in regulation. Don't agree with the play of Cormier, sorry anybody can do what he can out there and I don't get him being on a second line. I do however like the Antro line. Hopefully Slater and Kane are back soon and pls put Bogo back in, he does not deserve to sit this many games

Old
01-23-2011, 12:11 AM
Lynk
Registered Bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbear View Post
So tired of OT and shoot-outs! Please win a game in regulation. Don't agree with the play of Cormier, sorry anybody can do what he can out there and I don't get him being on a second line. I do however like the Antro line. Hopefully Slater and Kane are back soon and pls put Bogo back in, he does not deserve to sit this many games:shakehead
I think you're probably on your own with that opinion bro.

Old
01-23-2011, 12:15 AM
Sabreality

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbear View Post
So tired of OT and shoot-outs! Please win a game in regulation. Don't agree with the play of Cormier, sorry anybody can do what he can out there and I don't get him being on a second line. I do however like the Antro line. Hopefully Slater and Kane are back soon and pls put Bogo back in, he does not deserve to sit this many games
i agree..i'm sooo *** pissed...ATL played a ROCK SOLID game tonite...i'm not gonna call out individuals tonite..cause i dont think they deserve it...top to bottom that was a well played game...NYR tied it on a fluky goal and we lost yet again, in an exhibition...sooo over the shootout...would the NBA decide games by a 3pt competition?

i was outside of Philips before the shootout started..no joke..i couldnt care less..its garbage time..HOCKEY FANS like it? sorry, i dont believe it.

end rant

Old
01-23-2011, 12:36 AM
ThrasherMinion
Just Chucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynk View Post
I think you're probably on your own with that opinion bro.
Maybe it's Bogo's momma. She probably thinks he should be the 2nd line forward instead of Cormier too. While Kane and Slates and Modin are out, there's no other choice for 2nd liners.

Hainsey should have had a shot at the skills competition. He would have scored 6 shootout goals!!!

Old
01-23-2011, 12:52 AM
Ashe

Im at the point where i would glady give up a second and a prospect to T.O for Versteeg. As well if FLA is out, to bring reasoner back, as he can also chip in offensively and is familiar with the guys. and would come cheaper..

The First period was super good, as it always it. Lund saved their ***** a lot, but Pavelic bailed us out a ton too.

I hate seeing the SOL, but pavelic is at least getting practice in them, and it is a point. And at this point in time, its all that matters

Old
01-23-2011, 08:07 AM
btn
Gone Hollywood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashe View Post
. As well if FLA is out, to bring reasoner back, as he can also chip in offensively and is familiar with the guys. and would come cheaper.
That is exactly what we need to do/

Old
01-23-2011, 12:53 PM
ATLbound

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrasherMinion View Post
Maybe it's Bogo's momma. She probably thinks he should be the 2nd line forward instead of Cormier too. While Kane and Slates and Modin are out, there's no other choice for 2nd liners.

Hainsey should have had a shot at the skills competition. He would have scored 6 shootout goals!!!
Oduya gets away with so much on these boards. Hes terrible. He may have some good games, as almost everyone has had. But for every good game he makes up for it with some bone head plays. Whether he is better then Bogo, I really do not know. Some games, and some games not. Also Buf is killing us really, we all noticed many overtimes this year counting the one he lost us and I think about a week later a few games ago, the exact same giveaway and made no effort to get the guy. He stands around not picking up his man in front. Gives up breakaways and rushes, Toby can only save him so much. So hes now not putting up any goals or points, but he is sure costing us goals and games.

If this keeps up longer, if hes 10 games without points, and still costing us a lot of goals. I think its that time so have not spoke of. Buf to 2nd line with Little and Stewart, could not hurt if Kane is out much longer, try it out for a game.

Old
01-23-2011, 01:14 PM
flerd_trandle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLbound View Post
If this keeps up longer, if hes 10 games without points, and still costing us a lot of goals. I think its that time so have not spoke of. Buf to 2nd line with Little and Stewart, could not hurt if Kane is out much longer, try it out for a game.
I'm not sure the team can do that until they bring in another top-4 D.

Old
01-23-2011, 01:27 PM
atl thrasher344
Believe in Blueland

Quote:
Originally Posted by flerd_trandle View Post
I'm not sure the team can do that until they bring in another top-4 D.
Bogo would probably be better with Tobi, and he's faster than Buff.

Old
01-23-2011, 01:34 PM
ThrasherMinion
Just Chucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLbound View Post
Oduya gets away with so much on these boards. Hes terrible. He may have some good games, as almost everyone has had. But for every good game he makes up for it with some bone head plays. Whether he is better then Bogo, I really do not know. Some games, and some games not. Also Buf is killing us really, we all noticed many overtimes this year counting the one he lost us and I think about a week later a few games ago, the exact same giveaway and made no effort to get the guy. He stands around not picking up his man in front. Gives up breakaways and rushes, Toby can only save him so much. So hes now not putting up any goals or points, but he is sure costing us goals and games.

I definitely agree that Odontya is not very good and he's TERRIBLE with the puck in his own end. And Byfuglien has been killing us defensively all along, just that his offense (which is now a drought) was only limiting the damage.

But, alas, I've got a reputation on the board as just a hair above ASF on the positive scale, so I'm just keeping to being gleeful about not having a timid, slow to react Bogosian out there because I don't think we will land another good solid defenseman.

So until I can get a pass for vilifying 3 defensemen at one time, I'll just take the Atlanta Spirit Corporate Line.....

We are pounding them in our zone. We have a team that can bring a championship to the city

Closed Thread