HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Arizona Coyotes
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Andrew Ebbett called up

Old
01-25-2011, 06:07 PM
RemoAZ
Stugots

vCash: 500
I was just surfing some of the rumor sites and it looks like Spezza might be in play soon. It would be great if we could put the dman we just got from NY in the deal to soften the money part this year and next. We could put in picks and a couple prospects. I'd think anyone other than Turris, OEL and Mac should be in play for the right deal. I'd hate to lose Tiki or Boeds but as I said before, I don't see a #1 anywhere close in the organization. Spezza might just need a change of scenery. Doan and Upshall aren't Heatly but he still would have a couple good wings and be getting top line and PP minutes.

RemoAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-25-2011, 07:45 PM
SH1VERmeT1MBERS

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by zz View Post
I'd like Spezza, but that would cost us some prospects. Who would you part with?
I'd part with any prospect or young player not named Turris, Boedker, or OEL in a package to get Spezza.

Yes, including Mac. The kid already pissed off Tippet by dogging it in practice, and Double Nickel says that's his MO. That's bad news for playing time under Tipp.

SH1VERmeT1MBERS is offline   Reply With Quote