HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Game #51 : Kings @ Wild - Tuesday, 2/1/11 @ 5:00 pm PST (FS PT)

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-01-2011, 09:46 PM
  #201
Orenji
Registered User
 
Orenji's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Winningland
Country: United States
Posts: 5,290
vCash: 500
Brown played TERRIBLY all game. God, he was bad.

At least we got a point, but a win would have been big.

But damn, Brown was just pitiful.

Orenji is offline  
Old
02-01-2011, 09:47 PM
  #202
Sydor25
LA Kings
 
Sydor25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: North Texas
Country: United States
Posts: 21,828
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Sydor25
Which mod forced the GDT change? He must be banned from the boards.


Sydor25 is offline  
Old
02-01-2011, 09:49 PM
  #203
Fangio
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,225
vCash: 50
That's it for me, I've seen enough.

Start selling, Dean. Fire the entire staff top to bottom, and look for a new scouting job back east.

Fangio is offline  
Old
02-01-2011, 09:49 PM
  #204
Herby
Culture Changer
 
Herby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Chicago
Country: United States
Posts: 15,077
vCash: 500
Bad Luck? are you ******* kidding me?

The Kings have scored 3 goals in a game twice in the past 10 games and people are sitting here complaining about luck.

The lets grind out 2-1 victories that Murray and Lombardi preach is just doomed for failure.

This team is a lot more than 19 year old Brayden Schenn away from being taken seriously. The only players that looked even remotely dangerous with the puck tonight were Kopitar, Doughty, Johnson and maybe Loktionov.

Everyone else looked pathetic.

All the missed opportunities to add and retain talent over the years has finally caught up to this team. This coach and gm can feed us more rah rah BS about grit, character, culture, defensive responsibilities, building from the goal out etc but last I checked you win games in this league by scoring more goals than your opponent. Hoping to score 2 a night isn't going to get it done.

Herby is offline  
Old
02-01-2011, 09:49 PM
  #205
Ziggy Stardust
Master Debater
 
Ziggy Stardust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 31,246
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orenji View Post
Brown played TERRIBLY all game. God, he was bad.

At least we got a point, but a win would have been big.

But damn, Brown was just pitiful.
Brown played tonight? I thought he was still on vacation.

Ziggy Stardust is online now  
Old
02-01-2011, 09:49 PM
  #206
redcard
Registered User
 
redcard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,418
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtreme1995 View Post
Backstrom knew that Kopi was going to do the Forsberg move, he didnt even flinch on that fake.

Backstrom got lucky with Johnson's shot

Brown is just a fail at Shootouts, Stoll or Handzus should replace his spot
I don't think Kopi was going to do the Forsberg, as he beat Backstrom with it last season and tried it last game. I think he was going for a forehand deke knowing that Backstrom would be wary of the Forsberg.....either way...he wisely went straight for the poke check.

redcard is offline  
Old
02-01-2011, 09:49 PM
  #207
FrozenKing18
Top Drawer!
 
FrozenKing18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: So Cal
Country: United States
Posts: 5,817
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveHoler View Post
That's it for me, I've seen enough.

Start selling, Dean. Fire the entire staff top to bottom, and look for a new scouting job back east.
I wouldnt take it that far.

FrozenKing18 is online now  
Old
02-01-2011, 09:50 PM
  #208
two out of three*
 
two out of three*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Newbury Park, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 4,829
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to two out of three* Send a message via AIM to two out of three*
Jonathan Bernier pitches a shutout, and... STILL loses. The Kings keep finding ways to screw this kid over.

two out of three* is offline  
Old
02-01-2011, 09:51 PM
  #209
Tadite
Registered User
 
Tadite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Rhode Island
Country: United States
Posts: 4,789
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herby View Post
Bad Luck? are you ******* kidding me?

The Kings have scored 3 goals in a game twice in the past 10 games and people are sitting here complaining about luck.

The lets grind out 2-1 victories that Murray and Lombardi preach is just doomed for failure.

This team is a lot more than 19 year old Brayden Schenn away from being taken seriously. The only players that looked even remotely dangerous with the puck tonight were Kopitar, Doughty, Johnson and maybe Loktionov.

Everyone else looked pathetic.

All the missed opportunities to add and retain talent over the years has finally caught up to this team.
You really are more then pathetic you're simply stupid.

13th in the whole league in offense isn't bad. It's average.

To bad reality doesn't fit with your negativity and self-hate.

Tadite is offline  
Old
02-01-2011, 09:52 PM
  #210
ibleedkings
Is this real?
 
ibleedkings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Quartz Hill
Country: United States
Posts: 1,836
vCash: 500
At least this team was entertaining to watch when Crawford was here. Murray's system is god awful, and boring to the max.

ibleedkings is offline  
Old
02-01-2011, 09:52 PM
  #211
FrozenKing18
Top Drawer!
 
FrozenKing18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: So Cal
Country: United States
Posts: 5,817
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by redcard View Post
I don't think Kopi was going to do the Forsberg, as he beat Backstrom with it last season and tried it last game. I think he was going for a forehand deke knowing that Backstrom would be wary of the Forsberg.....either way...he wisely went straight for the poke check.
It kinda looked like it but yea

FrozenKing18 is online now  
Old
02-01-2011, 09:55 PM
  #212
Tadite
Registered User
 
Tadite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Rhode Island
Country: United States
Posts: 4,789
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibleedkings View Post
At least this team was entertaining to watch when Crawford was here. Murray's system is god awful, and boring to the max.


Are you crazy? WE SCORED THE SAME AMOUNT OF GOALS UNDER CRAWFORD.

While at the same time having one of the worst defenses in the league... yea that's way better....

Tadite is offline  
Old
02-01-2011, 09:56 PM
  #213
no name
Registered User
 
no name's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Tornado Alley
Posts: 11,754
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadite View Post
You really are more then pathetic you're simply stupid.

13th in the whole league in offense isn't bad. It's average.

To bad reality doesn't fit with your negativity and self-hate.
LOL, did you proof read this? Whenever I call somebody stupid I try to get my spelling and grammar right.

Besides, he specifically said the last 10 games.

no name is offline  
Old
02-01-2011, 09:58 PM
  #214
Puck U
2012 SC CHAMPIONS !
 
Puck U's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Apple Valley, CA.
Country: United States
Posts: 8,338
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydor25 View Post
Which mod forced the GDT change? He must be banned from the boards.

Orenji still did the GDT ... and we did get A point out of it.

Puck U is offline  
Old
02-01-2011, 09:58 PM
  #215
Herby
Culture Changer
 
Herby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Chicago
Country: United States
Posts: 15,077
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadite View Post
You really are more then pathetic you're simply stupid.

13th in the whole league in offense isn't bad. It's average.

To bad reality doesn't fit with your negativity and self-hate.
Look more personal attacks from you, wouldn't expect any less from a total piece of trash like yourself. If my posts bother you so much just ignore me instead of lobbing more insults and saying I am to negative about our 11th place team. Trust me I wouldn't lose any sleep not arguing with a messageboard tough guy like yourself.

How much of that 13th in the NHL stat is from the Kings hot start. You can go ahead and use the blowouts over the Islanders, Detroit and Nashville to keep believing that this team's offense is fine.

How many goals has this team scored over the past I don't know, 20 games or so?

Herby is offline  
Old
02-01-2011, 09:59 PM
  #216
Sydor25
LA Kings
 
Sydor25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: North Texas
Country: United States
Posts: 21,828
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Sydor25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck U View Post
Orenji still did the GDT ... and we did get A point out of it.
He just posted your GDT. That is why the Kings only got 1 point. Split GDTs are only worth 1 point.


Sydor25 is offline  
Old
02-01-2011, 10:02 PM
  #217
Puck U
2012 SC CHAMPIONS !
 
Puck U's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Apple Valley, CA.
Country: United States
Posts: 8,338
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydor25 View Post
He just posted your GDT. That is why the Kings only got 1 point. Split GDTs are only worth 1 point.

Oh I see ... so it's MY fault ... OK, I'll leave sniff sniff ... I know when I not wanted









Is it working ? Is Shellz coming over to cheer me up and make me feel better ?

Puck U is offline  
Old
02-01-2011, 10:03 PM
  #218
Tadite
Registered User
 
Tadite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Rhode Island
Country: United States
Posts: 4,789
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by no name View Post
LOL, did you proof read this? Whenever I call somebody stupid I try to get my spelling and grammar right.

Besides, he specifically said the last 10 games.
No I didn't proof read it. I was to ****ing annoyed. I think of him as a literate version of Kurrilino.

10 games isn't important. Not when we've played 51... 10 games (of which we've won 5) doesn't allow for actual criticism. A season of failure would... but not 10 games.

Tadite is offline  
Old
02-01-2011, 10:08 PM
  #219
Tadite
Registered User
 
Tadite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Rhode Island
Country: United States
Posts: 4,789
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herby View Post
Look more personal attacks from you, wouldn't expect any less from a total piece of trash like yourself. If my posts bother you so much just ignore me instead of lobbing more insults and saying I am to negative about our 11th place team. Trust me I wouldn't lose any sleep not arguing with a messageboard tough guy like yourself.
Funny how you never post when things are going well but all of a sudden jump out when a downturn happens posting the same old ****. Team sucks, GM is a idiot, coach should be fired. Same old same old. Year after year. Never changes.

I'm not actually sure why you type new posts. Why not just cut and paste the same one week after week month after month? Would be easier for you as all you'd have to do is change the names.

When the team starts winning you can do what you normally do... disappear and wait till you can start venting again. Nice in a league were you only have one winner. Gives you more of a chance to be negative....

Actually more to the point. You're all insulted about being called pathetic when you called the team it? A team that played well, with heart, with discipline? A team that came out with a point? hah.


Last edited by Tadite: 02-01-2011 at 10:15 PM.
Tadite is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:21 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.