HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

TH Season 8.99: Playoffs? Ya kiddin' me, playoffs?

Old
02-02-2011, 02:11 PM
OriginJM
watch out im smart

vCash: 500
First regulation loss.

Another good Dman injured 4 days.

So many injuries, and now so many losses.

The **** is going on?

OriginJM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-02-2011, 02:41 PM
JLHockeyKnight
IMA Real American

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantSeeColors View Post
For reals. If someone is going to get these players, it might as well be one of us.
Completely agree.

JLHockeyKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-02-2011, 02:43 PM
JLHockeyKnight
IMA Real American

Quote:
Originally Posted by dingbathero View Post
A player on this board has already benefited from FA cheating.... what a joke this game is, I get booted b/c I sign up MONTHS after I get banned for having two teams. Which is crazy and people are cheating left right and center and nothing done about it. What a joke.

The thing that would drive me nuts is that I know people have cheated in the game - they are okay with the exploit they benefit from, while others who play the game fair get booted.

****ing joke!
And who would that be?

Last I checked, having more than one team was against the rules.

Seriously, we get the ****ing point. Quit *****ing about it and wasting up posts in the threads. Deal with it and go away. If you work a way back in, feel free to come back.

Old
02-02-2011, 02:50 PM
dingbathero
No Jam? How about PB

Quote:
A player on this board has already benefited from FA cheating.... what a joke this game is, I get booted b/c I sign up MONTHS after I get banned for having two teams. Which is crazy and people are cheating left right and center and nothing done about it. What a joke.

The thing that would drive me nuts is that I know people have cheated in the game - they are okay with the exploit they benefit from, while others who play the game fair get booted.

****ing joke!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLHockeyKnight View Post
And who would that be?

Seriously, we get the ****ing point. Quit *****ing about it and wasting up posts in the threads. Deal with it and go away. If you work a way back in, feel free to come back.

Yes I know having two teams is against the rules. I am fully aware. I put the game down for 2 months and signed up again to play fair. I get booted for having one team and playing by the rules.

I can't remember who here on this board was ALSO booted from the game but they have a team now and are playing... that's not 'fair' or right. I believe he signed up maybe 2 weeks after the ban, not MONTHS.

I know you'll stick to your own, but you don't need to be a hypocrite when something looks fishy and think ti's should be corrected but then sit back and benefit...

dingbathero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-02-2011, 02:50 PM
Start Leighton*

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLHockeyKnight View Post
And who would that be?

I am going to agree with this. Dingbat you cheated just deal with it. You got banned from an online hockey game it isn't the end of the world.

Last edited by MiamiScreamingEagles: 02-02-2011 at 03:11 PM.
Start Leighton* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-02-2011, 02:51 PM
L-train*

Send a message via AIM to L-train*
I pointed out the goalie to Nik within hours of him hitting free agency. Nik did nothing. I can't blame Grudy for taking him while he was out there.

DBH, move on dude... seriously, you've let this drag on way too long.

Or better yet, call your ISP, demand a new IP addy, and when they refuse, ask to cancel your service.

L-train* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-02-2011, 02:52 PM
Start Leighton*

Quote:
Yes I know having two teams is against the rules. I am fully aware. I put the game down for 2 months and signed up again to play fair. I get booted for having one team and playing by the rules.

I can't remember who here on this board was ALSO booted from the game but they have a team now and are playing... that's not 'fair' or right. I believe he signed up maybe 2 weeks after the ban, not MONTHS.

I know you'll stick to your own, but you don't need to be a hypocrite when something looks fishy and think ti's should be corrected but then sit back and benefit...
You get booted because they have your IP address. They know you have had two teams before so they banned your IP address. I believe the person you are referring to is CGB he wasn't booted for cheating so his IP address isn't banned.

Old
02-02-2011, 02:55 PM
dingbathero
No Jam? How about PB

Quote:
Originally Posted by L-train View Post
I pointed out the goalie to Nik within hours of him hitting free agency. Nik did nothing. I can't blame Grudy for taking him while he was out there.

DBH, move on dude... seriously, you've let this drag on way too long.

Or better yet, call your ISP, demand a new IP addy, and when they refuse, ask to cancel your service.
I know I have let this 'drag on' so to speak - it's b/c I am getting the raw end of the stick. Did the guy on this board change his IP to get his new team after getting banned? If that's the route he went then I'll keep trying until I can. I remember the support you all had then for him... perhaps it's b/c he has been here longer, a part of the community.... I have no idea.

I like TH just as much as the next guy. Why wouldn't I want to try to be apart of it, it's a laugh - which is what I enjoy.

Last edited by MiamiScreamingEagles: 02-02-2011 at 03:00 PM.
Old
02-02-2011, 03:02 PM
JLHockeyKnight
IMA Real American

Quote:

Nik can be a hypocrite all he wants, but in the end he's in charge, and you're on the outside. Suck it up and deal with it.

Old
02-02-2011, 03:05 PM
dingbathero
No Jam? How about PB

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchrisx159 View Post
I am going to agree with this. Dingbat you cheated just deal with it. You got banned from an online hockey game it isn't the end of the world.
Feel better?

Last edited by MiamiScreamingEagles: 02-02-2011 at 03:12 PM.
Old
02-02-2011, 03:18 PM
agrudez*

Quote:
I know I have let this 'drag on' so to speak - it's b/c I am getting the raw end of the stick. Did the guy on this board change his IP to get his new team after getting banned? If that's the route he went then I'll keep trying until I can. I remember the support you all had then for him... perhaps it's b/c he has been here longer, a part of the community.... I have no idea.

I like TH just as much as the next guy. Why wouldn't I want to try to be apart of it, it's a laugh - which is what I enjoy.
CGB got trolled pretty hard and retorted with a pretty funny (albeit raunchy) PM to the guy. Him getting player banned was absolutely ridiculous and warranted us standing up for him.

You knowingly stepped outside the bounds of the game's policy. At first I felt a bit bad for you, but I could never question the teamster's decision to ban you - I would have done the same. Multiple accounts are poison for TH.

That being said (since my last post was deleted), get off your high horse with trying to question my integrity. I won a player on the OPEN market, where everyone has a (roughly) equal chance at him, with a generous bid.

Are we supposed to check every FA we want to bid on to see if their HC is a lvl 0? Even if so, are we supposed to allow the person who attempted to cheat in the first place to succeed?

You are obviously butt hurt, but attacking me isn't the best way to garner support or make yourself feel better.

agrudez* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-02-2011, 03:26 PM
Villedelphia*

Quote:
Originally Posted by agrudez View Post
CGB got trolled pretty hard and retorted with a pretty funny (albeit raunchy) PM to the guy. Him getting player banned was absolutely ridiculous and warranted us standing up for him.

You knowingly stepped outside the bounds of the game's policy. At first I felt a bit bad for you, but I could never question the teamster's decision to ban you - I would have done the same. Multiple accounts are poison for TH.

That being said (since my last post was deleted), get off your high horse with trying to question my integrity. I won a player on the OPEN market, where everyone has a (roughly) equal chance at him, with a generous bid.

Are we supposed to check every FA we want to bid on to see if their HC is a lvl 0? Even if so, are we supposed to allow the person who attempted to cheat in the first place to succeed?

You are obviously butt hurt, but attacking me isn't the best way to garner support or make yourself feel better.
bingo

Villedelphia* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-02-2011, 03:33 PM
Juicy Couturier*
CannonGoBoom

Send a message via AIM to Juicy Couturier*
Call your ISP and tell them your setting up to work from home and your wok is demanding the IP be changed for security reasons. Tell them they won't let you VPN in until you have it changed and if they won't change it you'll switch to verizon or comcast or whoever. They will do it. Also, I was banned because I send a PM to someone and the kid cried to Nik. He banned me just to get the kid off of his back. I never cheated. Another option would be to try setting up an account at a friends house or wifi hotspot so it's not recognized and then don't log in at home for a few weeks. I'm sure they check the IP whenever a new person signs up so people don't make new accounts to cheat.

For real though, they need to make the sign up process a little more advanced. Make it so that you have to verify your email address by sending you your password. I know most people have more than 1 email address but it would stop people from making 4-5 accounts to self trade or drop players to FA. Also they should make it so that new users have to be at level 2 XP before mKing any trades or dropping players. They can add FA to better the team if they have the space but not drop them. It's not that hard to stop cheating or at least limit it.

Juicy Couturier* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-02-2011, 03:41 PM
agrudez*

Quote:
Originally Posted by CannonGoBoom View Post
Also they should make it so that new users have to be at level 2 XP before mKing any trades or dropping players. They can add FA to better the team if they have the space but not drop them. It's not that hard to stop cheating or at least limit it.
That is a pretty solid proposal.

I would suggest you post it on the TH forums, but it would only be ignored by Nik and trolled by JC.

I could actually see JC's troll comments now:

"Well, I guess some coaches aren't confident in their abilities enough to compete with other coaches who cheat and would rather cry and whine for handouts from Nik."

agrudez* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-02-2011, 10:17 PM
whatthef
Failure is an Option

My team went and pooped the bed losing 2-1 in the SO. I'm pissed but what ever I'm just waiting for the playoffs at this point.

whatthef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-02-2011, 11:08 PM
L-train*

Wow, anybody seen a FIT this low?

http://trophyhockey.org/player.php?id=316517

28 FIT.

Old
02-03-2011, 12:12 AM
Villedelphia*

damn that guy must be in a coma

Villedelphia* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-03-2011, 09:19 AM
sa cyred
Yea....the Flyers...

Won 8-2. Da fack team? Well I switched my forwards around abit, putting Veasy, the guy I grabbed from the Bows on the 2nd line and re-put my top line from last season together. Hypen went and had a 3 point game, his first one all season after putting up 60+ points last season. He is having a real down year.

sa cyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-03-2011, 09:23 AM
JLHockeyKnight
IMA Real American

Lost 3-2 in a shootout to a clearly worse team. This "randomness" that seems to be coming in since Nik messed with the ME is getting annoying. I was gaining speed to possibly take the number 1 seed, now that's damn near impossible.

Old
02-03-2011, 09:29 AM
ForsbergIsOdin

Send a message via AIM to ForsbergIsOdin
No randomness on my end. 11-1.

ForsbergIsOdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-03-2011, 10:18 AM
CantSeeColors

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa cyred View Post
Won 8-2. Da fack team? Well I switched my forwards around abit, putting Veasy, the guy I grabbed from the Bows on the 2nd line and re-put my top line from last season together. Hypen went and had a 3 point game, his first one all season after putting up 60+ points last season. He is having a real down year.
You're getting my backup tomorrow, so they should be in for another nice game. Lost in the shootout today, all but eliminating my chances of taking the division. Still gunning for that six seed though.

CantSeeColors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-03-2011, 11:28 AM
L-train*

4-0 win. Pressley in the bag.

Now for the Wesley...

Old
02-03-2011, 12:10 PM
Juicy Couturier*
CannonGoBoom

Send a message via AIM to Juicy Couturier*
5-1 win. 21 games in a row picking up at least a point.

Juicy Couturier* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-03-2011, 01:06 PM
L-train*

I can't believe I'm still ****ing banned from the forums and nobody will tell me why or for how long I'm banned.

If Nik wants to turn me into a through-and-through hater of TH, he's doing a good job.

Old
02-03-2011, 02:18 PM
Start Leighton*

4-0 win only 1 point behind in my league. Hoping the Blues tie or lose one of their last two games and I would be the first seed because of my goal differential.