HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Islanders
Notices

Wishart, Poulin & Reese recalled

Old
02-01-2011, 06:39 PM
kk
diehard NYI/WPG fan

vCash: 500
Good lord, more mismanagement from the Isles. They call up Wishart and then he sits for the ATL game. WTF? Why bother calling him up if he's going to sit? Just stupid. The Isles continue to zag when everyone is zigs.

kk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-01-2011, 08:52 PM
Chapin Landvogt
Hockey's Future Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk View Post
Good lord, more mismanagement from the Isles. They call up Wishart and then he sits for the ATL game. WTF? Why bother calling him up if he's going to sit? Just stupid. The Isles continue to zag when everyone is zigs.
On the other hand, maybe someone on the team had been sick over the weekend and Ty was being brought along as a precaution, in case that guy couldn't go in Atlanta/can't go in Pittsburgh.

In addition, he's not missing any AHL action in the process, so just having him along could be for other alterior motives.

Chapin Landvogt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-02-2011, 03:18 PM
periferal

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlTimeHockey View Post
Where's Periferal? Anyone see him yet? I'm worried. I made an ironic comment (not a joke) and I'm seriously worried as he hasn't scoffed at the humor not intended within. If you run into him, give him a hug. He might need it.

Funny. I thought the same thing about you given you haven't responded to my post in the "Calvin DeHann" thread.

periferal is offline   Reply With Quote