ON TSN earlier, Bob McKenzie stated how the draft lottery would break down....
on July 21st (next thursday) they will hold the draft lottery ..... this is how the breakdown of the odds will take place:
- every team will have 3 ping pong balls
- if u made the playoffs in any of the last 3 years, u lose a ping pong ball
- if u made the playoffs in all of the past 3 years, u are only allowed to lose 2 balls
- if u had the top overall pick in the last 4 years, u lose a ping pong ball
- if u dealt for the number 1 pick (like columbus did to get nash, taking the 1st from florida) u dont lose a ball, the team that originally had the #1 pick will lose it
- Snake Draft
- 7 Rounds
That leaves us with 2 balls. Not too great of a chance at Mr. Crosby.