HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Pavelski to toronto

Closed Thread

Old
02-07-2011, 11:20 PM
Pinkfloyd

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Man Bear Pig View Post
Honestly, most people outside of Toronto don't seem to know much about Schenn. They see the shutdown label and automatically assume that's all he is meanwhile, the guy has been making huge strides this season with his puck movement. He's been above average and the patience he's starting to show with it is impressive for a guy his age. He's going to be a special player, he's already good but in due time he'll be one of the better d-men around. I also don't understand how people are putting a cap on his offensive potential, do people not realize that the vast majority of points for all d-men across the league is because of PP time? Something Schenn almost never gets. When he starts getting PP time I'll make my decision on whether he has some offense to his game or not. I realize you don't need a 21 year old and you wouldn't fork up what it would cost to get him I'm just pointing this out in general.
I've seen plenty of Schenn. His puck moving ability is on par with Vlasic which is adequate and for a player of his age and talents, he's doing well in this regard. I expect him to be better than Vlasic when he hits the same experience level. But he's not good enough right now for what the team needs for this season going forward.

Old
02-08-2011, 01:02 AM
Patty Ice
Best in the World

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Patty Ice Send a message via MSN to Patty Ice
Use one of the twenty other TO/SJ threads if you want to bicker. The original proposal is trash and is done being discussed.