HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Forget Willy, Free aneirin!!!!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
10-09-2003, 08:36 AM
  #26
MisterUnspoken
Vintage
 
MisterUnspoken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Orlando, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 10,074
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to MisterUnspoken
Quote:
Originally Posted by klingsor
He is no longer on the member list (check page 4 of the A's).

All his posts and threads are gone. I can't even find him as a guest.

He probably deleted his account.

Here's the thread that led to aneirin's decision to leave. Portions of some of his posts in this thread only appear as quotes in other people's posts. (He followed this with a Zolaian "J'accuse" thread that has been deleted.) The first one is post #45:

HFBoards - White house leaks CIA operative info
Address:http://www.hfboards.com/showthread.p...hlight=aneirin

It would be unfair to come to any conclusions about his arguments as they are not fully represented by the partial quotes.
Wow seems like some people can't take the heat around here, doesn't it?....

MisterUnspoken is offline  
Old
10-09-2003, 08:50 AM
  #27
klingsor
HFBoards Sponsor
 
klingsor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Manhattan
Posts: 14,104
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterUnspoken
Wow seems like some people can't take the heat around here, doesn't it?....
I sincerely doubt that aneirin had any problem with the "heat" of an argument.
He seemed to thrive on it.

klingsor is offline  
Old
10-09-2003, 09:01 AM
  #28
SingnBluesOnBroadway
Retired
 
SingnBluesOnBroadway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: NYC
Country: United States
Posts: 29,807
vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by klingsor
I sincerely doubt that aneirin had any problem with the "heat" of an argument.
He seemed to thrive on it.
He's a proud guy. Maybe too proud. I'll certainly miss his entertaining posts.

__________________
SingnBluesOnBroadway is offline  
Old
10-09-2003, 10:18 AM
  #29
MisterUnspoken
Vintage
 
MisterUnspoken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Orlando, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 10,074
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to MisterUnspoken
Quote:
Originally Posted by klingsor
I sincerely doubt that aneirin had any problem with the "heat" of an argument.
He seemed to thrive on it.
meant that towards the mod, not aneirin, misunderstanding my friend

MisterUnspoken is offline  
Old
10-09-2003, 10:25 AM
  #30
Brooklyn Ranger
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Brooklyn, of course
Posts: 7,732
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by klingsor
He is no longer on the member list (check page 4 of the A's).

All his posts and threads are gone. I can't even find him as a guest.

He probably deleted his account.

Here's the thread that led to aneirin's decision to leave. Portions of some of his posts in this thread only appear as quotes in other people's posts. (He followed this with a Zolaian "J'accuse" thread that has been deleted.) The first one is post #45:

HFBoards - White house leaks CIA operative info
Address:http://www.hfboards.com/showthread.p...hlight=aneirin

It would be unfair to come to any conclusions about his arguments as they are not fully represented by the partial quotes.
I know what happened! Aneirin had to join the witness protection program! He upset one too many Canadians and since Bush needs all the help he can get in the international community, he's been silenced. BLAME CANADA!!!!

Brooklyn Ranger is offline  
Old
10-09-2003, 10:26 AM
  #31
Davisian
Registered User
 
Davisian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Endicott
Posts: 6,074
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterUnspoken
meant that towards the mod, not aneirin, misunderstanding my friend
2 very smart, stubborn and proud objects on a collision course.. Something had to give..

It's like two of your favorite uncles having a major argument at Thanksgiving dinner, you just wish they never started talking politics in the first place, but once they did, you don't want to get into the middle of it..

Davisian is offline  
Old
10-09-2003, 10:36 AM
  #32
Edge
Registered User
 
Edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Sin City
Country: United States
Posts: 13,196
vCash: 500
Friends don't let friends vote Republican.

Edge is offline  
Old
10-09-2003, 11:19 AM
  #33
True Blue
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 15,008
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edge
Friends don't let friends vote Republican.
Really? I thought that it was Democrat?

True Blue is offline  
Old
10-09-2003, 11:22 AM
  #34
dedalus
Registered User
 
dedalus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 7,215
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by True Blue
Really? I thought that it was Democrat?
Actually it's Green.



Wait. Nobody votes that anyway, do they?

dedalus is offline  
Old
10-09-2003, 12:17 PM
  #35
klingsor
HFBoards Sponsor
 
klingsor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Manhattan
Posts: 14,104
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterUnspoken
meant that towards the mod, not aneirin, misunderstanding my friend
No wonder I got the a rare case of athlete's mouth.

Put one's foot in it long enough and it's inevitable.

Sorry for jumping the gun.

klingsor is offline  
Old
10-09-2003, 12:50 PM
  #36
Brooklyn Ranger
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Brooklyn, of course
Posts: 7,732
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dedalus
Actually it's Green.



Wait. Nobody votes that anyway, do they?
Damned, don't get me started. Voting "Green" is the same as voting Republican. Yep, there ain't no difference between the Democrats and Republicans; Al Gore would have appointed John Ashcroft Attorney General.

Brooklyn Ranger is offline  
Old
10-09-2003, 01:35 PM
  #37
Davisian
Registered User
 
Davisian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Endicott
Posts: 6,074
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Ranger
Voting "Green" is the same as voting Republican.
I don't know Brook.. The only Republican I ever voted for was to avoid voting "Green"..

But it still left us (actually not me anymore) with Bloomberg!!!!!!

Davisian is offline  
Old
10-09-2003, 05:02 PM
  #38
Fitzlax99
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: NYC
Posts: 188
vCash: 500
Oh Aenirin

The old coot is trying to make himself a martyr.

Dont worry he will be back, I doubt Lord Mensa can find these kind of Rangers discussions anywhere else. :p

Pity too, I was hoping to get to explain Lindros 2001-2002 production breakdown at least one more time...

Fitzlax99 is offline  
Old
10-09-2003, 08:39 PM
  #39
Brooklyn Ranger
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Brooklyn, of course
Posts: 7,732
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davisian
I don't know Brook.. The only Republican I ever voted for was to avoid voting "Green"..

But it still left us (actually not me anymore) with Bloomberg!!!!!!
Hey don't blame Green, you could have voted for Hevesi in the general election--at least 1% of the voters did.

Brooklyn Ranger is offline  
Old
10-10-2003, 03:09 AM
  #40
Fletch
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 21,300
vCash: 500
I go away for a few days...

and this happens? Well, free aneirin then...Very Truly Yours, I.M. Fletcher.

Fletch is offline  
Old
10-10-2003, 09:13 AM
  #41
#37-#93-#27*
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: New York
Posts: 3,079
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to #37-#93-#27*
Quote:
Originally Posted by BureNYR
Why doesn't everyone just go to

http://www.hockeyforum.vze.com

There are no trolls, and the format and boards are run great.

And there's like over 250 Ranger fans.
Are those your boards?

#37-#93-#27* is offline  
Old
10-10-2003, 09:15 AM
  #42
klingsor
HFBoards Sponsor
 
klingsor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Manhattan
Posts: 14,104
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BureNYR
Why doesn't everyone just go to

http://www.hockeyforum.vze.com

There are no trolls, and the format and boards are run great.

And there's like over 250 Ranger fans.
Because this place, with all our compaints, is HOME and there ain't no place like home.

klingsor is offline  
Old
10-10-2003, 09:19 AM
  #43
Davisian
Registered User
 
Davisian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Endicott
Posts: 6,074
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by klingsor
Because this place, with all our compaints, is HOME and there ain't no place like home.
That's swell Dorothy!


It's kind of like being Ranger fans, we just don't know any better, and prefer not to learn!

Davisian is offline  
Old
10-10-2003, 09:23 AM
  #44
True Blue
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 15,008
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davisian
It's kind of like being Ranger fans, we just don't know any better, and prefer not to learn!
Isn't that just an example of ignorance being bliss?

True Blue is offline  
Old
10-10-2003, 09:44 AM
  #45
Davisian
Registered User
 
Davisian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Endicott
Posts: 6,074
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by True Blue
Isn't that just an example of ignorance being bliss?
That about sums it up.... sans bliss of course...

Davisian is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:05 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.