Notices

Question for a pooler

Closed Thread

Old
02-09-2011, 10:52 AM
neofury*

vCash: 500
Question for a pooler

Hi guys, don't mean to invade your forum. Love what your GM is doing with your team and always enjoy watching your team.

That being said I needed some advise for my pool. I know Enstrom is injured but he's available cause somebody had to dump him while he was.

Should I drop Montador whose been awful and pick up Enstrom? I can't seem to find a site that tells specifically when he'll be back it seems pretty general. I figured broken finger wouldn't be too long.

I'm 4th in my pool and Montador is the worst player on my team. Do I trade for Enstrom now take the hit on points and hope for the best? I think he could possibly help me win the pool but if he takes too long to come back it could just cost me points.

If a mod would like to merge, delete etc this please go ahead, just wanted Atlanta fans opinions on this as I know nothing about his injury.

Old
02-09-2011, 11:25 AM
Ashe

Quote:
Originally Posted by neofury View Post
Hi guys, don't mean to invade your forum. Love what your GM is doing with your team and always enjoy watching your team.

That being said I needed some advise for my pool. I know Enstrom is injured but he's available cause somebody had to dump him while he was.

Should I drop Montador whose been awful and pick up Enstrom? I can't seem to find a site that tells specifically when he'll be back it seems pretty general. I figured broken finger wouldn't be too long.

I'm 4th in my pool and Montador is the worst player on my team. Do I trade for Enstrom now take the hit on points and hope for the best? I think he could possibly help me win the pool but if he takes too long to come back it could just cost me points.

If a mod would like to merge, delete etc this please go ahead, just wanted Atlanta fans opinions on this as I know nothing about his injury.
Due back in a week. Grab him.

Old
02-09-2011, 01:03 PM
TheUnseenHand
madest thou look

Yeah I'd get him if I were you.

Old
02-09-2011, 01:05 PM
BigTuna49
RIP KevFist

vCash: 1165
Do it now without hesitation. The guy that dropped him is an idiot.

Old
02-09-2011, 01:59 PM
TasteofFlames

Absolutely pick him up!

Old
02-09-2011, 02:09 PM
Sabreality

no brainer

Old
02-09-2011, 02:29 PM
SilverRiver89

vCash: 1365
Yes, definitely do it. He'll be back soon.

Old
02-09-2011, 02:45 PM
AtlantaWhaler
Thrash/Preds/Sabres

Looks like our beat writer heard you. Here's your answer:

Quote:
Enstrom ‘darn close’ to return

2:58 pm February 9, 2011, by Chris Vivlamore

The Thrashers may be close to getting All-Star Tobias Enstrom back. The defenseman was a full participant in Wednesday’s practice. Although he did not take full shots, he was stickhandling and passing despite the broken finger on his right hand.

“There were not high hard slappers but he’s getting darn close,” Ramsay said. “I don’t know exactly, but he’s getting close. Today was a test to be involved in it.”

Enstrom has missed the past six games.

Old
02-09-2011, 07:58 PM
ilockitdown

Send a message via Skype™ to ilockitdown
Quote:
Originally Posted by neofury View Post

some1 dumped him in my league the day he got hurt and i picked him up back then lool really hope it pays off for u and me

Closed Thread