HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

General Fitness Thread #3

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-10-2011, 09:51 AM
  #26
Anthony P
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 621
vCash: 500
The problem with today's culture is that most people want results instantaneously....

There's a steroid epidemic going on in gyms right now... some people just think they're going to train 6 months and look like Arnold Schwarzenegger.... humans are not meant to look like that.... you might have some genetic freaks that can be big, strong and cut all at once, but that is by far the exception....

At my strongest, I benched 3 plates (315 lbs).... I was always natural.... but I ate like a pig and was a bit husky to reach that strength.... now I'm lean, light and obviously weaker....

Stay away from the nitric oxide and fat burners guys, that stuff is very, very bad for your heart over the long run.... if you want to get stronger, eat a lot, but be prepared to put on fat.... if you want to be lighter and in shape, the process is even easier.... regular exercise (I train every day), low impact cardio (40 mins a day on the bike at a pace where your heart is below 120 bpm) and weightlifting at least 4 times a week....

I lost 30 lbs in 4 months by cutting my calories to about 1600-1800 a day.... I don't recommend eating that little though, find out what the appropriate intake is for your height and work it off slowly.... rapid weight loss can have negative consequences to, so take it slow and remember, it's a life long commitment

(getting off my soapbox lol, hope this post doesn't come off sounding too preachy!)


Last edited by Anthony P: 02-10-2011 at 10:13 AM.
Anthony P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2011, 09:55 AM
  #27
MooseOllini
BobBarker
 
MooseOllini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Montreal, QC
Country: Portugal
Posts: 3,588
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasprICE View Post
If I ever came home and saw Ronnie Coleman in bed with my gf ...

I'm not sure what i'd be able to do about it
Ask for an autograph. And say plz

MooseOllini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2011, 10:15 AM
  #28
Anthony P
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 621
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by chubaka View Post
what is the maximum of bread you should eat in a day? 2-3 slices?
There's no minimum or maximum.... just count your calories

Assuming the 2200 calorie maximum everyone seems to use as a cap, deduct the amount of calores in bread from that amount and thats what you have left for more appropriate foods

Also, note the fat intake (most sites recommend a maximum of 60g)....

Anthony P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2011, 10:19 AM
  #29
neofury*
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Montreal, PQ
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,277
vCash: 500
Weight Watchers seems to work for a lot of people especially if you go to the gym regularly too. Just because it gets you used to eating healthy.

neofury* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2011, 11:29 AM
  #30
Kriss E
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 23,259
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony P View Post
The problem with today's culture is that most people want results instantaneously....

There's a steroid epidemic going on in gyms right now... some people just think they're going to train 6 months and look like Arnold Schwarzenegger.... humans are not meant to look like that.... you might have some genetic freaks that can be big, strong and cut all at once, but that is by far the exception....

At my strongest, I benched 3 plates (315 lbs).... I was always natural.... but I ate like a pig and was a bit husky to reach that strength.... now I'm lean, light and obviously weaker....

Stay away from the nitric oxide and fat burners guys, that stuff is very, very bad for your heart over the long run.... if you want to get stronger, eat a lot, but be prepared to put on fat.... if you want to be lighter and in shape, the process is even easier.... regular exercise (I train every day), low impact cardio (40 mins a day on the bike at a pace where your heart is below 120 bpm) and weightlifting at least 4 times a week....

I lost 30 lbs in 4 months by cutting my calories to about 1600-1800 a day.... I don't recommend eating that little though, find out what the appropriate intake is for your height and work it off slowly.... rapid weight loss can have negative consequences to, so take it slow and remember, it's a life long commitment

(getting off my soapbox lol, hope this post doesn't come off sounding too preachy!)
I cut my caloric intake to 1700 when I wanted to trim down. There's no doubt it works, you will melt the fat away, but a diet based on quantity is crap. Eventually, people will start eating more again.
When it's all about quantity, people will continue to eat poorly, but they will eat less.
Once they're done reaching their required weight, most will eventually go back to their bad ways.
The best way to go about it is to understand that it's not a diet that you need to change, it's your way of life. It's not just for 2-3months, it's forever. Sure, give yourself cheats meals every now and then. Give yourself a week of craziness while on vacation if you want. But in the end, it's all about your health and that should always, always, be important.
Eat meat, veggies, some fruits, little starch, nuts and seeds. Throw in a bit of dairy for you liking. Keep the starchy foods for your post workout meal. In a nut shell, that's about it. Don't limit yourself to a limit of calories.

If you want to gain weight, eat more starchy foods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubaka View Post
what is the maximum of bread you should eat in a day? 2-3 slices?
That depends on what you're eating the rest of your day. It also depends if you want to lose/gain weight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony P View Post
There's no minimum or maximum.... just count your calories

Assuming the 2200 calorie maximum everyone seems to use as a cap, deduct the amount of calores in bread from that amount and thats what you have left for more appropriate foods

Also, note the fat intake (most sites recommend a maximum of 60g)....
Not everybody has the same minimum or maximum. The cap for a 5'7 165lbs guy is not the same than a 6'2 190lbs. It also depends on your goals. So, that's bad to begin with. Never heard about that though, so not sure I understood perfectly.

There is no problem with good fat. Eat, eat and eat good fat. That's not what makes you gain weight. Overstocking on carbs which means your body will never be able to go burn its energy from your fat source is usually the case. That plus the fact overeating carbs will transform them into fat.

Nobody should ever tell people to watch the fat when they eat if they want to lose weight. Watch your Carb intake is more of the issue.

60g maximum of fat means that you will take in 450Kcal of fat. That doesn't sound a lot to me. Fat is not evil. People will try to limit their fat intake but then eat pasta, rice, potatoes, bread, etc..with little proteins. Most people eat way too much Carbs, that's the problem. Not to mention, their Omega 6 levels are going through the roof while they keep their Omega 3 non-existent or close to it.

Kriss E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2011, 11:54 AM
  #31
Lars Eller Superstar*
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 277
vCash: 500
building your body to a good level takes DECADES of good training AND nutrition ! not years ... if you have great genetics it might takes you 6-8 years.

People take shortcut because they are not in for the journey and take it for the wrong reason.

Lars Eller Superstar* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2011, 01:40 PM
  #32
WeezyHabFan
Registered User
 
WeezyHabFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Canada
Country: Ireland
Posts: 1,029
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lars Eller Superstar View Post
building your body to a good level takes DECADES of good training AND nutrition ! not years ... if you have great genetics it might takes you 6-8 years.

People take shortcut because they are not in for the journey and take it for the wrong reason.
thats not really true....as long as your not starting out at an unbelievably bad weight you should have no problem getting cut up in a year. Just take some fat burners (that aren't like Hydroxycut, but something like OXYElitePro) just work out 5-6 times a week, go hard on cardio and core... and eat healthy

WeezyHabFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2011, 02:20 PM
  #33
Anthony P
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 621
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
I cut my caloric intake to 1700 when I wanted to trim down. There's no doubt it works, you will melt the fat away, but a diet based on quantity is crap. Eventually, people will start eating more again.
When it's all about quantity, people will continue to eat poorly, but they will eat less.
Once they're done reaching their required weight, most will eventually go back to their bad ways.
The best way to go about it is to understand that it's not a diet that you need to change, it's your way of life. It's not just for 2-3months, it's forever. Sure, give yourself cheats meals every now and then. Give yourself a week of craziness while on vacation if you want. But in the end, it's all about your health and that should always, always, be important.
Eat meat, veggies, some fruits, little starch, nuts and seeds. Throw in a bit of dairy for you liking. Keep the starchy foods for your post workout meal. In a nut shell, that's about it. Don't limit yourself to a limit of calories.

If you want to gain weight, eat more starchy foods.



That depends on what you're eating the rest of your day. It also depends if you want to lose/gain weight.


Not everybody has the same minimum or maximum. The cap for a 5'7 165lbs guy is not the same than a 6'2 190lbs. It also depends on your goals. So, that's bad to begin with. Never heard about that though, so not sure I understood perfectly.

There is no problem with good fat. Eat, eat and eat good fat. That's not what makes you gain weight. Overstocking on carbs which means your body will never be able to go burn its energy from your fat source is usually the case. That plus the fact overeating carbs will transform them into fat.

Nobody should ever tell people to watch the fat when they eat if they want to lose weight. Watch your Carb intake is more of the issue.

60g maximum of fat means that you will take in 450Kcal of fat. That doesn't sound a lot to me. Fat is not evil. People will try to limit their fat intake but then eat pasta, rice, potatoes, bread, etc..with little proteins. Most people eat way too much Carbs, that's the problem. Not to mention, their Omega 6 levels are going through the roof while they keep their Omega 3 non-existent or close to it.
Agreed, not everyone has the same maximum caloric intake in a day.... i've just read several places that state that most people shouldn't eat more than 2200 calories a day and > 60 grams of fat.... but I did qualify what I said by saying it's important to find out what the maximum should be for your height (and obviously your goals, not sure I made that last part clear)....

Here is a link:

http://health.howstuffworks.com/well...t-in-a-day.htm

It's not where I originally read this informtion, it's just the first place that came up.... it's pretty consistent though....

I for one am eating about 2500 calories or more a day and have stabilized my weight.... so I'm happy, I'm off the diet, keeping the same shape except for a marginal increase in bodyfat....but I have increased the amount of exercise I do to compensate for the additional calories.... my workouts in the gym are minimum 1 hour 30 minutes.... I train every day, but one to two days a week I train my abs from home doing to circuits of the p90x ab ripper routine.... which works fantastic for me, it's a cardio intensive ab workout.....

Anthony P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2011, 03:57 PM
  #34
Lars Eller Superstar*
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 277
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeezyHabFan View Post
thats not really true....as long as your not starting out at an unbelievably bad weight you should have no problem getting cut up in a year. Just take some fat burners (that aren't like Hydroxycut, but something like OXYElitePro) just work out 5-6 times a week, go hard on cardio and core... and eat healthy
i'm talking about being at a GOOD level of muscularity (bodybuilders) while being cut .... you can be cut and have close to no muscle on your frame ... depends what is your goals

When you do alot of cardio , you lose muscle fibers

Lars Eller Superstar* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2011, 06:47 PM
  #35
Kriss E
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 23,259
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lars Eller Superstar View Post
i'm talking about being at a GOOD level of muscularity (bodybuilders) while being cut .... you can be cut and have close to no muscle on your frame ... depends what is your goals

When you do alot of cardio , you lose muscle fibers
You consider Bodybuilders to be at a good level?

Kriss E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2011, 06:48 PM
  #36
Kriss E
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 23,259
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeezyHabFan View Post
thats not really true....as long as your not starting out at an unbelievably bad weight you should have no problem getting cut up in a year. Just take some fat burners (that aren't like Hydroxycut, but something like OXYElitePro) just work out 5-6 times a week, go hard on cardio and core... and eat healthy
Isn't that ironic?

Kriss E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2011, 06:58 PM
  #37
Lars Eller Superstar*
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 277
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
You consider Bodybuilders to be at a good level?
yes of course

jim cordova
Skip LaCour
Ade Rai
John Hansen
Jeff Willet
Michael Lockett
layne norton
frank zane
Obi Obadike (Fitness Model)

ect ...

it's a no brainer


Last edited by Lars Eller Superstar*: 02-10-2011 at 07:05 PM.
Lars Eller Superstar* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2011, 07:12 PM
  #38
hsing
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 316
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lars Eller Superstar View Post
i'm talking about being at a GOOD level of muscularity (bodybuilders) while being cut .... you can be cut and have close to no muscle on your frame ... depends what is your goals

When you do alot of cardio , you lose muscle fibers
Nice one too, you do know it's completely false? The number of muscle fiber you have is pretty much impossible to change, you can only make them bigger.

hsing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2011, 07:18 PM
  #39
habsjunkie2*
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 4,865
vCash: 500
Anyone ever checked out the leangains website, seems like a reasonable way to adapt your eating for the long term. It seems more than sustainable for anyone having trouble getting into a routine.

Like KrissE said when I cut I'm at around 1700 calories. Mostly protein, fruit and veggies. I'm not completely against carbs like some. I don't mind having a sandwich on 12 grain or some quick oats in the morning, my body likes it, but as long as you're eating lean meats, fruit, veggies you'll find it difficult to eat over maintenance and gain weight. It is more about the quality of the food you're eating.

If everything you buy at the grocery store is on the perimeter you're doing ok. Stay away from the isles. lol

Lyle Macdonald is another well known nutritionist who is worth a read.

habsjunkie2* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2011, 07:21 PM
  #40
Forsead
Registered User
 
Forsead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Québec City
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,222
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony P View Post
I for one am eating about 2500 calories or more a day and have stabilized my weight.... so I'm happy, I'm off the diet, keeping the same shape except for a marginal increase in bodyfat....but I have increased the amount of exercise I do to compensate for the additional calories.... my workouts in the gym are minimum 1 hour 30 minutes.... I train every day, but one to two days a week I train my abs from home doing to circuits of the p90x ab ripper routine.... which works fantastic for me, it's a cardio intensive ab workout.....
Interesting can you tell men what is this kind of training and does it require alot of materials ?

Forsead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2011, 07:24 PM
  #41
Lars Eller Superstar*
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 277
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hsing View Post
Nice one too, you do know it's completely false? The number of muscle fiber you have is pretty much impossible to change, you can only make them bigger.
cardio kills your muscle gains ... doing excessive cardio cause you to lose muscle!

Lars Eller Superstar* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2011, 07:43 PM
  #42
Anthony P
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 621
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forsead View Post
Interesting can you tell men what is this kind of training and does it require alot of materials ?
P90x is a workout that focuses on "muscle confusion..." an interesting term that doesn't really exist, but that's a topic for another discussion.... p90x is a series of circuit training exercises, I believe the guy that developed it is ex navy seals but don't quote me on that.... I know this isn't what you're asking, but I'm leading up to the fact that there are many exercises in p90x and it's sold as a DVD bundle.... one of the workouts is the ab ripper exercise....

You don't need much for this exercise, just a mat, don't use your carpet, you will end up with carpet burn lol.... anyway, it's 11 exercises with 25 reps.... however, 2 of the 11 exercises are actually 2 in 1 style exercises, so after the first circuit you should have done over 300 reps.... they do this in the video in about 16-18 minutes.... I do two circuits of these, but I've been doing them for a while, when you first start, if you're not in the habit of working your abs intensively, you may struggle to get through the first circuit of 11 exercises....

The video is available on google, I imagine there is no copyright infringement since it's not linked to youtube, it's in fact a google video link (the video is divided in 2 for some reason):

Part 1:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...5638519938565#

Part 2:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...04099147633519

If you like the series, you can buy the entire system for about $150.... but be advised you will need training gear, waits, bars, etc....

Anthony P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2011, 07:51 PM
  #43
habsjunkie2*
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 4,865
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony P View Post
P90x is a workout that focuses on "muscle confusion..." an interesting term that doesn't really exist, but that's a topic for another discussion.... p90x is a series of circuit training exercises, I believe the guy that developed it is ex navy seals but don't quote me on that.... I know this isn't what you're asking, but I'm leading up to the fact that there are many exercises in p90x and it's sold as a DVD bundle.... one of the workouts is the ab ripper exercise....

You don't need much for this exercise, just a mat, don't use your carpet, you will end up with carpet burn lol.... anyway, it's 11 exercises with 25 reps.... however, 2 of the 11 exercises are actually 2 in 1 style exercises, so after the first circuit you should have done over 300 reps.... they do this in the video in about 16-18 minutes.... I do two circuits of these, but I've been doing them for a while, when you first start, if you're not in the habit of working your abs intensively, you may struggle to get through the first circuit of 11 exercises....

The video is available on google, I imagine there is no copyright infringement since it's not linked to youtube, it's in fact a google video link (the video is divided in 2 for some reason):

Part 1:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...5638519938565#

Part 2:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...04099147633519

If you like the series, you can buy the entire system for about $150.... but be advised you will need training gear, waits, bars, etc....
Or it can be found through other means.

habsjunkie2* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2011, 08:00 PM
  #44
ChemiseBleuHonnete
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 9,396
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lars Eller Superstar View Post
building your body to a good level takes DECADES of good training AND nutrition ! not years ... if you have great genetics it might takes you 6-8 years.

People take shortcut because they are not in for the journey and take it for the wrong reason.
I disagree on this one. Most of my lifts are really really great for my weight and my bodyfat % stays between 7.5 and 8.5 year round. Took me about 3 years. And that's coming off 4 surgeries and I weighted 95 pounds 4 years ago because I couldn't eat for months (I was sick, long story).

ChemiseBleuHonnete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2011, 09:34 PM
  #45
Lars Eller Superstar*
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 277
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by franchise player View Post
I disagree on this one. Most of my lifts are really really great for my weight and my bodyfat % stays between 7.5 and 8.5 year round. Took me about 3 years. And that's coming off 4 surgeries and I weighted 95 pounds 4 years ago because I couldn't eat for months (I was sick, long story).
depends on what you mean by great ... what I mean is your whole body definition like a competitive bodybuilder (natural)

You can never reach the level of muscularity of a guy like Jim Cordova , Jessie Godderz , Paul E. Faison or Layne Norton in 3 years ... Yeah for a normal gym guy , 3 years of training looks great, but not by the standard of real bodybuilding

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=girKBv356nU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XL38...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjW1y...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH_q04CTt3g

Lars Eller Superstar* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2011, 09:37 PM
  #46
ChemiseBleuHonnete
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 9,396
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lars Eller Superstar View Post
depends on what you mean by great ... what I mean is your whole body definition like a competitive bodybuilder (natural)

You can never reach the level of muscularity of a guy like Jim Cordova , Jessie Godderz , Paul E. Faison or Layne Norton in 3 years ... Yeah for a normal gym guy , 3 years of training looks great, but not by the standard of real bodybuilding

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=girKBv356nU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH_q04CTt3g
ok lol we're not talking about the same thing at all.... I'm talking about having a elite-level of strength and/or conditioning.

ChemiseBleuHonnete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2011, 09:45 PM
  #47
Lars Eller Superstar*
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 277
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by franchise player View Post
ok lol we're not talking about the same thing at all.... I'm talking about having a elite-level of strength and/or conditioning.
3 years give you ELITE levels of strenght (you put yourself with the best of the best in that aspect) ? I highly doubt it , lol ... some bodybuilder stay lean all year round and do powerlifting + hypertrophy , if you wanna talk about elite strenght + conditionning , look no further than them ... like for example Tommy Jeffers


Last edited by Lars Eller Superstar*: 02-10-2011 at 09:51 PM.
Lars Eller Superstar* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2011, 09:50 PM
  #48
ChemiseBleuHonnete
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 9,396
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lars Eller Superstar View Post
3 years give you ELITE levels of strenght ? I highly doubt it , lol
I don't know what are you standards of elite level. Tell me what's a elite deadlift to weight ratio and then we'll compare with mine.

ChemiseBleuHonnete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2011, 09:54 PM
  #49
Lars Eller Superstar*
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 277
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by franchise player View Post
I don't know what are you standards of elite level. Tell me what's a elite deadlift to weight ratio and then we'll compare with mine.
elite = 3x RAW (minimum) ... 3.5 X (RAW) your body weight , very very very good , and if you do 4X RAW than congratulations you are a fricken beast


Last edited by Lars Eller Superstar*: 02-10-2011 at 10:00 PM.
Lars Eller Superstar* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2011, 10:12 PM
  #50
ChemiseBleuHonnete
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 9,396
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by franchise player View Post
I disagree on this one. Most of my lifts are really really great for my weight and my bodyfat % stays between 7.5 and 8.5 year round. Took me about 3 years. And that's coming off 4 surgeries and I weighted 95 pounds 4 years ago because I couldn't eat for months (I was sick, long story).
first of all, I'm quoting myself just to remind you, I didn't call myself elite. I just said my lifts were really really good. Which I think they are given the fact I have a one foot long scar on my abdomen and I'm a full time medical student (which requires a lot of time lol). My point was, it's sure possible to get to elite levels of conditioning or strenght in 3 years (given the fact I have average genetics, limited time and used to weight 95 freaking pounds 4 years ago because I was sick enough that I couldn't eat for months (couldn't eat normally for like almost a year)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lars Eller Superstar View Post
elite = 3x RAW (minimum) ... 3.5 X (RAW) your body weight , very very very good , and if you do 4X RAW than congratulations you are a fricken beast
Then you almost proven my point. My personal best was 405lbs deadlift at 137 lbs bodyweight. No straps, no belts, no suit. Just me and the bar. That's what, 2.96 times my weight. I'm not even training for that. I just include a few heavy deadlifts in my training now and then. I bulked up a little bit since then, so my ratio is probably not that good today. I never claimed my deadlift is elite. I just said it was very good considering everything. And that's plausible to get to elite levels in 3 years.

ChemiseBleuHonnete is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:07 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.