HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Burke to be at Boston/Detroit game tonight

Old
02-11-2011, 07:05 PM
Leafs2013

vCash: 500
Wouldn't be surprised if Burke is scouting Abdelkader

Leafs2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2011, 07:07 PM
8BostonRocker24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar Cayce View Post
Take it down a peg. If you read what you bolded from my comment, you'd see that I was inquiring about him and said I had only read from HF. But thanks for the info, I hope your not too ******** by me.
Not ********, I'm just trying to stop the groupthink over on the Leaf board from spilling over to this board.

I seriously have no idea where some of the "information" comes from on the Leaf Board. When I read he had an injury history I was completely stumped but let it go because I wasn't about to shatter a lie.

8BostonRocker24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2011, 07:09 PM
Canuck and Bills Fan

Wow I am new to the boards and I am shocked about how much Leaf fans and Bruin fans hate each other!! Its funny when you guys go after each other hahahaha

Canuck and Bills Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2011, 07:10 PM
Edgeworth*

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8BostonRocker24 View Post
Not ********, I'm just trying to stop the groupthink over on the Leaf board from spilling over to this board.

I seriously have no idea where some of the "information" comes from on the Leaf Board. When I read he had an injury history I was completely stumped but let it go because I wasn't about to shatter a lie.
If it's any concellation it's not just Bruins they make **** up about. They also think that Kadri is a total bust and needs to be traded

Edgeworth* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2011, 07:12 PM
Simcoe23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aces High View Post
Hudler + 1st for Kulemin
No thanks. There is no reason whatsoever to deal Kulemin, especially for that.

Simcoe23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2011, 07:12 PM
Retsmra2010*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoz View Post
Haha, Arniel has been called up already. Whitfield was the callup last season. Chiarelli has already said Colborne is not ready for a callup or ready for the NHL in general. But lets play along cause you enjoy making yourself look silly.

You think Boston is going to call up Colborne for a playoff run? A guy that has exactly zero games NHL experience? Think about that for a minute.

Yes, that's you. Just because Colborne is one of Bostons more high end prospects doesn't mean he's next inline for a callup.
but I have a better read on your prospects than you. Chiarelli never once stated that Colborne is not ready for a recall. GMs don't state that in public. In fact, he left the door open if injuries take place. That's okay though, I am sure you were one of the people who thought Seguin was NHL ready before this season began even though anyone outside of the Bruins org. knew he needed at least one more year in junior.

Well done again. You should probably converse with the fans you are used to conversing with. the ones who think Kaberle is worth Toronto's 1st.

Also, nice job on pinpointing Beauchemin's value....lmao.

Retsmra2010* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2011, 07:16 PM
Stats01

Quote:
Originally Posted by TML g u n n e R s View Post
were 2 weeks away from the trade deadline day there have been tons of rumors with to and boston
Well a thread should be stickied, no need to have 5 to 6 boston-toronto threads everyday especially when Burke more than likely is in town to see his kids.

Stats01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2011, 07:24 PM
birddog*

Quote:

Stop trying to be big brother where you are not wanted.

birddog* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2011, 07:29 PM
The Naz
With God given hands

Quote:

For the 3rd time, I admitted I only read the HF article, that is why I was asking. He seemed intriguing. No one on the leaf board have talked about Caron, they all seem to think Joe C (not the dead little rapper) is gonna be a star and want him. Not me, though.

The Naz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2011, 07:32 PM
Mike Yeos Eyebrows
We attack at 11.

Burke must feel like he's watching his own team the way Boston is playing tonight.

Mike Yeos Eyebrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2011, 07:33 PM
Shaun
beauty

Blake the Snake is looking pretty good tonight

Shaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2011, 07:39 PM
birddog*

Quote:
Originally Posted by HortonHearsAWoo View Post
Burke must feel like he's watching his own team the way Boston is playing tonight.
That's praise coming from a Sens fan.

birddog* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2011, 07:42 PM
TML g u n n e R s*
EDC 2013

Send a message via MSN to TML g u n n e R s* Send a message via Yahoo to TML g u n n e R s* Send a message via Skype™ to TML g u n n e R s*
Quote:
Originally Posted by HortonHearsAWoo View Post
from a sens fan really

TML g u n n e R s* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2011, 07:48 PM
Kaoz
Ima Krejciist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retsmra2010 View Post
but I have a better read on your prospects than you. Chiarelli never once stated that Colborne is not ready for a recall. GMs don't state that in public. In fact, he left the door open if injuries take place. That's okay though, I am sure you were one of the people who thought Seguin was NHL ready before this season began even though anyone outside of the Bruins org. knew he needed at least one more year in junior.

Well done again. You should probably converse with the fans you are used to conversing with. the ones who think Kaberle is worth Toronto's 1st.

Also, nice job on pinpointing Beauchemin's value....lmao.
Wat, Beauchemins value? What the hell are you talking about? Don't worry, I'll give you an out, I don't expect an answer because you're talking out your ass. And who on our side thinks Kaberle is worth Toronto's first? I'll go with zero. Again, another out, I don't expect you to back up your accusation with proof.

Also, Seguin is following the path of both Kessel and Thornton, although he's doing it with much less criticism. This is how the Bruins bring along their potential elite forward talent. Worst case scenario he doesn't turn out to be what the Bruins though and they ship him off to Toronto for a couple of lottery picks. It all works out in thend.

And you have no read on Boston's prospects. Arniel is next in line for a call up, that's just how it is. Colborne won't see NHL action this year.

Kaoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2011, 07:51 PM
Mike Yeos Eyebrows
We attack at 11.

XFD I'm a senators fan, huh?

Mike Yeos Eyebrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2011, 07:56 PM
8BostonRocker24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar Cayce View Post
For the 3rd time, I admitted I only read the HF article, that is why I was asking. He seemed intriguing. No one on the leaf board have talked about Caron, they all seem to think Joe C (not the dead little rapper) is gonna be a star and want him. Not me, though.
Well, you're smarter then the average Leaf fan then.

I think Boston management plans on hanging on to Spooner, Knight, Caron. Everything you hear from management is they are very high on those 3.

You don't hear the same things about Joe Colborne, Yuri Alexandrov, Zach Hamill, Tommy Cross. Those 4 (IMO) are the ones they view as tradable assets along with picks in this year's draft.

8BostonRocker24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2011, 08:02 PM
GE0

What truculence Wheeler and Hamill exhibited skating into each other!

GE0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2011, 08:05 PM
glucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba88 View Post
3 Deals

1. M. Stuart to Chicago for 2nd Rounder
2. Kaberle to Boston for Hamill + 2nd
3. Giggy + 4th to Detroit for Hudler

glucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2011, 08:06 PM
Ten Thousand Hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by glucker View Post

Good luck getting more than that.

Ten Thousand Hours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2011, 08:09 PM
glucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seguin2Couturier View Post
Good luck getting more than that.
a crappy prospect and a crappy pick?

Truth be told I don't think the Leafs are trading him at all, but if they do it sure as hell will be more than that. Especially from Boston. 0 motivation to trade with them unless our 1st is coming back.

Old
02-11-2011, 08:10 PM
Ten Thousand Hours

Quote:

Truth be told I don't think the Leafs are trading him at all, but if they do it sure as hell will be more than that. Especially from Boston. 0 motivation to trade with them unless our 1st is coming back.

I don't think he gets traded either, but he's a rental player with a NTC. He won't get more than that if he does get traded.

Ten Thousand Hours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2011, 08:10 PM
Retsmra2010*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoz View Post
Wat, Beauchemins value? What the hell are you talking about? Don't worry, I'll give you an out, I don't expect an answer because you're talking out your ass.
Have a look in the beauchemin trade value threads and then your posts moonshine.

Quote:
And who on our side thinks Kaberle is worth Toronto's first? I'll go with zero. Again, another out, I don't expect you to back up your accusation with proof.
Reading comprehension ftw. You should stick to arguing with Leafs fans who think Kaberle is worth Tor 1st back. That fits your level of discussion.

Quote:
Also, Seguin is following the path of both Kessel and Thornton, although he's doing it with much less criticism. This is how the Bruins bring along their potential elite forward talent. Worst case scenario he doesn't turn out to be what the Bruins though and they ship him off to Toronto for a couple of lottery picks. It all works out in thend.
Not even going to dignify this with a response.

Quote:
And you have no read on Boston's prospects. Arniel is next in line for a call up, that's just how it is. Colborne won't see NHL action this year.

Arniel does not fit the bill of a scoring forward, not by any stretch. His strength is not near where it needs to be and his talent level is not that of an NHL player. Chia left the door open for Colborne if injuries became a big issue and that says all anyone needs to know.

As soon as Hamill is traded if he is Seguin will resume his role. If an injury occurs Colborne will be up with the B's. Once Hamill is moved out, Colborne becomes the next most NHL ready centre in the organization that will provide any effectiveness.

Old
02-11-2011, 08:12 PM
Leafs2013

Kaberle+Versteeg+Bozak to Detroit for Albdekader+Kindl

Although I don`t think Detroit would have the cap to take on those salaries

Leafs2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2011, 08:14 PM
glucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seguin2Couturier View Post
I don't think he gets traded either, but he's a rental player with a NTC. He won't get more than that if he does get traded.
Look what defensemen are worth this year. Look what the Leafs have gotten for lesser UFAs in the past.

Old
02-11-2011, 08:14 PM
Retsmra2010*

Quote:

Hamill is not a 'crappy' prospect. He has very good vision on the ice. His play-making skills are better than anyone not named Savard in the Bruins organization. he has tremendous upside but his stock has dropped due to stalled development since he was drafted.