HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Needing a MASSIVE favor for tonights game

Old
02-12-2011, 11:29 AM
albertonhabsfan

vCash: 500
Needing a MASSIVE favor for tonights game

hey folks,

I have a great friend who will be in attendance at tonight's game. She is probably the biggest habs fan on all of Prince Edward Island !!! She is going to her first ever game tonight vs. the Leafs.

Is there any way I could have one of my fellow hab fans that are going to the game tonight request to welcome her to the game on the jumbo tron or public address system ????

Would this be possible, is there anyone going to the game tonight who is willing to at least ask for me ??? This would Make her century, pretty simple I would think !!!

Thanks alot, hope to hear from someone soon !!! She is there right now watching the leafs skate, this is a huge huge deal for her !!!

Thanks

albertonhabsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2011, 11:30 AM
overlords
Hfboards

I think they have a system in place for announcing birthdays, but it costs money.

Could be wrong.

overlords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2011, 11:32 AM
albertonhabsfan

i called, they told me the foundation does this type of thing, never mentioned a cost. I have the phone number to the Habs foundation, but there is no anwser

albertonhabsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2011, 11:35 AM
xduckiex

Quote:
Originally Posted by albertonhabsfan View Post
hey folks,

I have a great friend who will be in attendance at tonight's game. She is probably the biggest habs fan on all of Prince Edward Island !!! She is going to her first ever game tonight vs. the Leafs.

Is there any way I could have one of my fellow hab fans that are going to the game tonight request to welcome her to the game on the jumbo tron or public address system ????

Would this be possible, is there anyone going to the game tonight who is willing to at least ask for me ??? This would Make her century, pretty simple I would think !!!

Thanks alot, hope to hear from someone soon !!! She is there right now watching the leafs skate, this is a huge huge deal for her !!!

Thanks
Yeah, she's not, I am! Lol. Just kidding

xduckiex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2011, 11:41 AM
habsnation11

Be prepared to pony up $300.

And there's no announcement. It just shows up on the screen during intermission.

habsnation11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2011, 11:45 AM
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by xduckiex View Post
Yeah, she's not, I am! Lol. Just kidding
I actually thought, "Oh that's cool, xduckiex is going to the game tonight.

As for the question, you usually have to arrange such a thing ahead of time. As they already have their lists prepared.

As habsnation11 has already said, I believe it's about 300 bucks, and the message isn't announced, it's shown on the jumbo tron.

Habs10Habs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2011, 11:46 AM
MooseOllini
BobBarker

I feel the love

MooseOllini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2011, 12:16 PM
Stjonnypopo
Rgesitreed Uesr

vCash: 506
Do they even announce stuff like that? I would have figured that it's just birthdays, marriages, stuff like that.

This kind of stuff takes time too doesn't it?

I'm not trying to put you down, it just seems like it might be a bit tough. Good luck though

Stjonnypopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2011, 12:22 PM
Crimson Skorpion
Global Moderator

vCash: 50
Awards:
My wife wanted to do the same thing for my birthday in '06, when we attended a game against the Leafs as well. She called and asked and yes, it was $300 then and it only shows up on the jumbotron.

If I had that kind of money to spare though, I'd get a shot of us on the jumbotron during game stoppage, and have us announced as newly-weds, seeing as how that game was exactly two weeks after we got married.

Crimson Skorpion is offline   Reply With Quote