HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must use the RUMOR prefix in thread title. Proposals must contain the PROPOSAL prefix in the thread title.

Tor-Clb

Old
02-12-2011, 09:47 PM
Doug19

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kb View Post
Oh brother....Columbus fans, you might want to distance yourselves from this guy - quickly.....
Please tell me what player on the Leafs roster then that Columbus would be willing to part with Voracek for. Your group of forwards is awful and there is no upgrade over Voracek to be had, we have no use for prospects, and you have no defenders worth giving up a guy of Voraceks potential caliber for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viqsi View Post
While he has his moments, he's got a point this time. All we'd want out of Toronto are top-pairing capable defensemen. Schenn's got the wrong skillset, and we're not trading Voracek for a Kaberle rental. Didn't mention Phaneuf, but I want nothing to do with the guy anyways.
I didn't mention Phaneuf, because although I would like to have him, Howson has shown that he has 100% no desire to add Phaneuf to the team, therefore no point in mentioning him. As for Kessel, he makes to much and does too little to give up anything for him.

Last edited by Doug19: 02-12-2011 at 09:54 PM.
Doug19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2011, 09:51 PM
tokenmetalhead*

Toronto is giving up fair value in this trade but the problem is, it doesn't fit Columbus' needs.

tokenmetalhead* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-13-2011, 07:38 AM
Friedrich
This is not my hat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedwingsnCudi13 View Post
I think the only reason Voracek is even in play is because hes a restricted FA at years end and likely won't stay in Columbus
Jake wants to stay in Columbus.

Friedrich is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-13-2011, 08:07 AM
Megan Fox
ლ(◉◞౪◟◉ )ლ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug61 View Post
Please tell me what player on the Leafs roster then that Columbus would be willing to part with Voracek for. Your group of forwards is awful and there is no upgrade over Voracek to be had, we have no use for prospects, and you have no defenders worth giving up a guy of Voraceks potential caliber for.
I'm usually not baited so easily, but I'll bite this time.

Phil Kessel is vastly superior to Voracek.

Megan Fox is offline   Reply With Quote