HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Colin Wilson to Toronto

Old
02-13-2011, 05:40 PM
TMI
Mod Supervisor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reign Nateo View Post
Nashville is on a perpetual budget, young, key players on cheap contracts are huge for them. Especially ones they've developed their way. I see little in Toronto that would do much to entice the Preds.
We have been in a perpetual budget out of necessity, but it doesn't look to be something that will continue much longer. Things are looking very bright for us in the near future (why is the key def for this smiley ":.yo:"?)

TMI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-14-2011, 12:22 PM
Fortheloveofthegame

Toronto was very interested in Wilson at the draft in 08. If Schenn was not available by the pick, if I remember correctly
I do not see Wilson having an ego at all. I see him as lacking confidence most of the time.
Not sure I see Preds parting with him, they seem to be bringing him along slowly and seeing, although not consistently what they drafted him for.
Who knows though, if there is something Nashville needs badly enough?

Fortheloveofthegame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-14-2011, 01:10 PM
Soundgarden

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwhiteandblue View Post
Toronto was very interested in Wilson at the draft in 08. If Schenn was not available by the pick, if I remember correctly
I do not see Wilson having an ego at all. I see him as lacking confidence most of the time.
Not sure I see Preds parting with him, they seem to be bringing him along slowly and seeing, although not consistently what they drafted him for.
Who knows though, if there is something Nashville needs badly enough?
We need more offensive prospects like Wilson badly enough.

Soundgarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-14-2011, 01:53 PM
Fortheloveofthegame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundgarden View Post
We need more offensive prospects like Wilson badly enough.
Ya, good point. What do you have prospect wise coming up? I know of Geoffrion, but not sure he has the same upside you are talking about.

Fortheloveofthegame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-14-2011, 05:50 PM
TMI
Mod Supervisor

Beck looks promising. Klasen has the hands and creativity, but I don't see him getting a good look. Trotz doesn't tend to give ice time to guys who have no defensive capability. Geoffrion is tearing it up in Milwaukee right now.

TMI is offline   Reply With Quote