HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

GDT Fisher vs Forsberg

Old
02-14-2011, 09:59 PM
Enoch
This is my boomstick

vCash: 500
He was my favorite player. I was ecstatic when he came to the Predators, and I wonder what would have happened if all the injuries games before the playoffs had not occurred....He was absolute magic on the ice....

02-14-2011, 11:08 PM
kivaerijo

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLake View Post
I know I'm saving my ticket stub...

Forsberg is one of my all-time favorite players. It was a privilege to see him wear the jersey of my favorite team a couple years ago and I'm sure I'll cherish one day getting to see his final game too.

IMO, Peter Forsberg is a first ballot HHOF'er and simply one of the best players in the game during my era.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch View Post
He was my favorite player. I was ecstatic when he came to the Predators, and I wonder what would have happened if all the injuries games before the playoffs had not occurred....He was absolute magic on the ice....
absolutely! I dont need to say anything else that hasnt been said about him before. If you didnt see him in his prime? I am sorry. He will be my favorite player for a long time i am sure. Good luck in life peter..and i will see you at HOF when i make it there for first time. Many great memories that you have given me in my life..you were the man that got my wife interested in watching the game with me..if that was the only memory..it would be enoough.

Thank you peter

kivaerijo is offline   Reply With Quote