HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Trade Deadline Speculation

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-14-2011, 10:12 PM
  #926
Cawlidge Hawkey
NCAA ** Juniors
 
Cawlidge Hawkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,127
vCash: 500
IncBob doesn't get paid...

Cawlidge Hawkey is offline  
Old
02-14-2011, 10:47 PM
  #927
RML
Registered User
 
RML's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 142
vCash: 500
If im Sather, I try and get anything for EC and/or Gilroy.

New zamboni, bag of pucks, a new hotdog vendor, etc. Basically anything that is actually useful.

RML is offline  
Old
02-14-2011, 10:52 PM
  #928
OverTheCap
Registered User
 
OverTheCap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 10,041
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGBleedBlueNYR View Post
So .... EC & Gilroy is the package.

Obv then *************** = Vitto
Haha I was just thinking the same exact thing.

OverTheCap is offline  
Old
02-14-2011, 10:53 PM
  #929
Alvvays
I know u u cant sing
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Listening to music
Country: United States
Posts: 60,580
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by jas View Post
Yeah, that may even surpass your post enjoying the Leaf fans' tears.
"Sad mouse family" made me lol furiously.

But let's not get CRAZY here.

Alvvays is online now  
Old
02-14-2011, 10:55 PM
  #930
SupersonicMonkey*
DROP THE PUCK
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: USA
Country: United States
Posts: 16,230
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchShamrock View Post
Oh, btw, Richards probably has a concussion. It might just kill the slim chance he gets traded anyway.

Richards concussion??

Crap.

SupersonicMonkey* is offline  
Old
02-14-2011, 10:58 PM
  #931
BlueshirtBlitz
Rich Nash
 
BlueshirtBlitz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 19,745
vCash: 500
Anyone wanna shine some light on the Richards concussion?

Severe? Mild?

This could potentially change a lot of what will go down later.

BlueshirtBlitz is offline  
Old
02-14-2011, 11:13 PM
  #932
RGY
(Jagr68NYR94Leetch)
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 9,434
vCash: 500
Philly acquires Versteeg today. Interesting. They need a goaltender more than anything else. I'm a bit surprised by this deal. Just two picks? No roster player? No prospects? Versteeg has done more for toronto than kaberle. Dont know how burke could ask for more with kaberle in realistic terms.

Rumors are swirling regardless of how credible the sources are. This could get interesting.

Saw one source said the rangers could go after two scorers? That doesnt make sense for them.

Not going to get all worked up over anything until there is more legitimate and clear-cut rumors out there with some sense of direction.

RGY is offline  
Old
02-14-2011, 11:27 PM
  #933
Janerixon
Registered User
 
Janerixon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 3,732
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagr68NYR94Leetch View Post
Philly acquires Versteeg today. Interesting. They need a goaltender more than anything else. I'm a bit surprised by this deal. Just two picks? No roster player? No prospects? Versteeg has done more for toronto than kaberle. Dont know how burke could ask for more with kaberle in realistic terms.

Rumors are swirling regardless of how credible the sources are. This could get interesting.

Saw one source said the rangers could go after two scorers? That doesnt make sense for them.

Not going to get all worked up over anything until there is more legitimate and clear-cut rumors out there with some sense of direction.
They must think they can win the way the Hawks did last season with a superior team and better than average goaltending, but not having an elite netminder. They could still make a move for a goalie, I just wonder who they would target?

Janerixon is offline  
Old
02-14-2011, 11:39 PM
  #934
rangers4ever2007
Registered User
 
rangers4ever2007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,322
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janerixon View Post
They must think they can win the way the Hawks did last season with a superior team and better than average goaltending, but not having an elite netminder. They could still make a move for a goalie, I just wonder who they would target?
vokoun?

rangers4ever2007 is offline  
Old
02-15-2011, 06:40 AM
  #935
DutchShamrock
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 5,170
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueshirtBlitz View Post
Anyone wanna shine some light on the Richards concussion?

Severe? Mild?

This could potentially change a lot of what will go down later.
Not much coming out yet. Dallas is saying he won't play next game but they aren't calling it a concussion yet. Sorry, I don't have a link... it was on my yahoo fantasy player alert, that star thing next to a players name.

Just my guess, if it is really that borderline, he'll miss two weeks and be ready to go right on the edge of the deadline.

DutchShamrock is offline  
Old
02-15-2011, 07:20 AM
  #936
Vitto79
Registered User
 
Vitto79's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Sarnia
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,524
vCash: 500
I like the way this Incarcaratted Bob character thinks

Vitto79 is offline  
Old
02-15-2011, 08:23 AM
  #937
SupersonicMonkey*
DROP THE PUCK
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: USA
Country: United States
Posts: 16,230
vCash: 500
Watching replay of NHL on the Fly. They showed the clip.

Didn't look like much. Richards didn't even fall down.

But, that could be deceiving. As head injuries are always mysterious.

SupersonicMonkey* is offline  
Old
02-15-2011, 08:50 AM
  #938
HockeyBasedNYC
Registered User
 
HockeyBasedNYC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Here
Country: United States
Posts: 13,214
vCash: 500
We are near 1,000 and there's a new thread discussing the 2nd rounder and a prospect being shopped, lets use that one now.


Last edited by HockeyBasedNYC: 02-15-2011 at 08:55 AM.
HockeyBasedNYC is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:28 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.