HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Heidi Androl in Strikeforce

Old
02-17-2011, 12:48 AM
no name

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by s3machine View Post
Its sad to see Arlovski going through some tough times.. A couple years back my friends and I had a cabana at Wet Republic in Vegas right next to Arlovski and some other MMA guys.. They were all cool as hell.. especially Andrei.. We all hung out.. they shared their strippers with us. (great, GREAT times) took pictures.. kicked a soccer ball around.. They made us feel like we had all been friends for years.. Great guys.. I hope he is able to turn things around and get back on top of his game.
What a wierd thing to do with a random person you meet.

Whaddaya say Andrei, you mind if I gets seconds on that stripper and then howabouts we kick the soccer ball around?

What's that Andrei? Oh hell yes I brought a soccer ball to Vegas. I packed it with my How To Win at BlackJack and my 4 days supply of ruffies.

no name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-17-2011, 02:30 AM
The Tikkanen
Pest

Send a message via AIM to The Tikkanen
Quote:
Originally Posted by no name View Post

Whaddaya say Andrei, you mind if I gets seconds on that stripper and then howabouts we kick the soccer ball around?

What's that Andrei? Oh hell yes I brought a soccer ball to Vegas. I packed it with my How To Win at BlackJack and my 4 days supply of ruffies.
I'm thinking there was at least one European man thong in that group.

The Tikkanen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-17-2011, 01:45 PM
s3machine*

Quote:
Originally Posted by no name View Post

LOL, classic.

s3machine* is offline   Reply With Quote