HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > ECHL and other Minor Pro Leagues
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

New Pro league with a twist (AHA)

Old
02-18-2011, 08:53 PM
MoreMapleSyrup

vCash: 500
Someone's riding awfully high on a D3 career with a handful of games in Turkey.....maybe should focus on filling in numbers when others are out sick

MoreMapleSyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-18-2011, 11:07 PM
billycanuck

vCash: 500
Easy MapleSyrup, just pointing out the obvious. I am not claiming to be any hockey god, just pointing out that this Spartan, CAHA, AHA, stuff is turning into a joke. Lets drop the charade of 'pro' and call a spade a spade. This is beer league hockey.

The 'handful' of games is actually the whole season over there, and the team sunk more money in me and the other top import than all the Spartans will see, in two seasons.

But does it really matter where we play? We have both been around hockey long enough to know what is good and what isn't good. For pro level hockey, you want to be giving the fans their money worth. Where did you play again? Just wondering since you are obviously affiliated with the team in some capacity (could this be the fired GM?!) You know my identity, whats yours?? Nice move btw, sending me a PM asking for my email address to offer 'advice on how to help the team' just to get my identity. I would have just told you it if you had asked. Thanks for email back also, see you were really concerned about getting my advice.

I apologize for possibly being to harsh with the criticism, I will try to tone it down next time.

Last edited by billycanuck: 02-18-2011 at 11:58 PM.
billycanuck is offline   Reply With Quote