HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Buffalo Sabres
Notices

The "I want to complain about Regier" Thread (Merged)

Old
02-20-2011, 06:09 PM
jlr
\m/o.o\m/

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HogtownSabresfan View Post
I know it's not a make or break thing but how does a team let itself get into a situation like this? It speaks to some level of chaos at the organization.
Doesn't it?
Chaos, short-sightedness, incompetence...

jlr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2011, 06:19 PM
Macksayev
17+19 (3+72)

For a front office that prides itself on being able to play everything cautious to help the team and save money, this looks like some bad mismanagement.

Macksayev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2011, 06:47 PM
Ron Barr
Doing it to Death

Yeah, front office has pretty much turned this team into a joke, all to save a few dollars (which they end up losing anyway).

Ron Barr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2011, 07:01 PM
HogtownSabresfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Barr View Post
Yeah, front office has pretty much turned this team into a joke, all to save a few dollars (which they end up losing anyway).
To me it just stands out as embarrassing. It's not why we are losing or fighting for a playoff spot. But there is something about it that is absurd.

HogtownSabresfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2011, 07:15 PM
LGBuffalo

It amazes me how other teams in the NHL just don't seem to have these problems. It would be one thing if the team just didn't have any talent, or just didn't have the coaches, but this team is just strange from top to bottom. Some nights, they look amazing, and other nights, they look like it's a scrimmage.

LGBuffalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-21-2011, 08:48 AM
punkr0x

It's a strange situation alright, but nothing that hasn't happened in the NHL before. How did the Luongo as captain experiment go in Vancouver? Pittsburgh went a year with 3 alternate captains before giving Crosby the C. As far as goaltenders, how about Marty Turco losing his job to a rookie in Chicago? Rick DiPietro goes down in NY after they traded away Roloson, they can't even get Nabokov to report after claiming him off waivers!

punkr0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-21-2011, 10:16 AM
LHJMQFAN

Wake Up Darcy!!!

Wake up Darcy... can't you see this roster is going nowhere???
What will it take for him to start working the phone? He will probably start Monday, Feb, 28th around 11:30am... and don't tell me there is no interest in some of the Sabres players because I do not, repeat, do not believe that... is it Ruff who does not want to let go or is it Regier that is sleeping on the job???

LHJMQFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-21-2011, 10:52 AM
MayDay

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHJMQFAN View Post
Wake up Darcy... can't you see this roster is going nowhere???
What will it take for him to start working the phone? He will probably start Monday, Feb, 28th around 11:30am... and don't tell me there is no interest in some of the Sabres players because I do not, repeat, do not believe that... is it Ruff who does not want to let go or is it Regier that is sleeping on the job???
Never fear.

Steve Heinz will be back within the fold in no time.

MayDay is offline   Reply With Quote