HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

HFBoards street hockey team / pick up games/ garage leagues

Old
01-08-2011, 09:34 AM
habs1988

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakukoivu2003 View Post
Hey guys!

My cosom hockey team is looking for ONE more hockey player. This would be on Thursday night and the cost is 90$ for 12 games. It starts on January 20th.

The games are played in Montréal : Gym Dickson (Dickson/Hochelaga) and Gym Papineau (Sauvé/Papineau). This is 3 vs 3...the league name is 3x3MTL.

We are looking for someone who can play A or B caliber. Versatile player who can play as a d-man or a forward with good skills.

If you are interested, just PM me!
Just a little up...

habs1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2011, 12:26 AM
Sir Jacques Demers

Hey guys,

Anyone know of any outdoor Rinks open past late (past 11pm?) in Montreal?

Sir Jacques Demers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2011, 12:40 AM
overlords
Hfboards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sen Jacques Demers View Post
Hey guys,

Anyone know of any outdoor Rinks open past late (past 11pm?) in Montreal?
Is that even legal? Aren't you not allowed to be in a public park past 11pm? Or maybe that's only here in mtl-nord

overlords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2011, 01:03 AM
LyricalLyricist

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlords View Post
Is that even legal? Aren't you not allowed to be in a public park past 11pm? Or maybe that's only here in mtl-nord
No, I believe it is everywhere. Outdoor rinks are not open past 11 but I may be mistaken.

LyricalLyricist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2011, 01:10 AM
Sir Jacques Demers

Yeah I'm getting tired of the 11pm BS. I guess it's okay for strip clubs, bars, and McDonalds to be open 'till 3 or later, but parks must promptly close at 11....

It's illegal but they don't kick you out for some reason on many places. but they close the lights and its rather unsafe to be there unless you are a big group

I don't understand why last year at St. Michel (Francois-Perrault) they left the lights on all night - it was awesome and there was always people.

Sir Jacques Demers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-12-2011, 08:15 PM
Hades

Hey guys, just wondering where you all play pick-up hockey right now? Some of my buddies and I just got into ice hockey but with outdoor rinks closed now, we don't know where to play. We're all beginners so our skating isn't very good and we aren't fully equipped. Is there any place we can play stick and puck, preferably for free or not too expensive?

Hades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-12-2011, 08:40 PM
CuteHockeyBunny

Tell us which borough you live in so we can help you.

CuteHockeyBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-12-2011, 09:13 PM
Hades

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteHockeyBunny View Post
Tell us which borough you live in so we can help you.
Anjou/Saint-Leonard

Hades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2011, 06:29 AM
Crimson Skorpion
HFB Partner

Awards:
It would be awesome if one day, during the winter, we could set up a game of shinny outdoors, in a pond rink. Meet at a neutral location for all of the participants, have some fun, go out for drinks later, that sort of thing. Maybe even on a game day and make a day out of it.

Crimson Skorpion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-14-2011, 12:57 PM
Cogliano13Gagner89

Ball Hockey Openings

Hey Habs fans!

You may be asking why an Oilers fan is posting here, but I am from Montreal lol

I'll get right to the point.

I'm a third year student at Champlain College St-Lambert in the Sport Marketing and Management Program and just started a 5 week stage at Complexe Henri-Bourassa. It's an indoor ball hockey facility with 2 rinks located on the east end of the island, in Rivière des Prairies.

There are two main things I will be doing during my stage, one is build the company a brand new website and second is advertise, which is why I'm posting here now. Despite the ever growing popularity of the facility there are still many open time slots available. It's opened 7 days a week and can basically be reserved at any time you desire. One or both rinks are usually available after 10PM every weekday and on Saturday and Sunday during the afternoon.

Like I mentioned it has 2 ball hockey/cosmo hockey rinks best suited for 4 on 4. It's $120 to rent for 1 hour, $180 to rent for 1hr 30min, $240 for 2 hours, you get the picture....

It's exact location is at 9075 Henri-Bourassa Est (Corner of Rodolphe-Forget).

If you are interested or have any further questions please PM me or simply reply to this thread.

Thank You,

Joe

Cogliano13Gagner89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-14-2011, 02:56 PM
tinyzombies

Ball Hockey in Los Angeles/Orange County

Seems unlikely, but if there are any players in the LA area, I have a team in Orange County with some other Montrealers. Drop me a line. Socal Streethockey.

tinyzombies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-14-2011, 06:05 PM
Magic33

Looking for a Ball hockey goalie for my team this summer! PM me if youre interested!

Magic33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-19-2011, 05:34 PM
Cogliano13Gagner89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cogliano13Gagner89 View Post
Hey Habs fans!

I'm a third year student at Champlain College St-Lambert in the Sport Marketing and Management Program and just started a 5 week stage at Complexe Henri-Bourassa. It's an indoor ball hockey facility with 2 rinks located on the east end of the island, in Rivière des Prairies.

There are two main things I will be doing during my stage, one is build the company a brand new website and second is advertise, which is why I'm posting here now. Despite the ever growing popularity of the facility there are still many open time slots available. It's opened 7 days a week and can basically be reserved at any time you desire. One or both rinks are usually available after 10PM every weekday and on Saturday and Sunday during the afternoon.

Like I mentioned it has 2 ball hockey/cosmo hockey rinks best suited for 4 on 4. It's $120 to rent for 1 hour, $180 to rent for 1hr 30min, $240 for 2 hours, you get the picture....

If you are interested or have any further questions please PM me or simply reply to this thread.

Thank You,

Joe
BUMP

Old
04-19-2011, 07:02 PM
ScottFC

Quote:
Hey Habs fans!

Thank You,

Joe
Umm that's almost just as expensive as renting real ice man

ScottFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-19-2011, 07:16 PM
Cogliano13Gagner89

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottyDoNot View Post
Umm that's almost just as expensive as renting real ice man
What can I tell you, I'm not the owner I didn't set the prices lol. In the end it comes out to $6-8 a person since you usually go with 16-20 guys. As someone who has played there hundreds of times already, for fun with friends or in leagues such as the QBHL, its worth every penny.

And no that last part is not BS, I have actually been playing there for a few years, thats how I got the stage.

Old
04-19-2011, 09:43 PM
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses

vCash: 256
Quote:
What can I tell you, I'm not the owner I didn't set the prices lol. In the end it comes out to $6-8 a person since you usually go with 16-20 guys. As someone who has played there hundreds of times already, for fun with friends or in leagues such as the QBHL, its worth every penny.

And no that last part is not BS, I have actually been playing there for a few years, thats how I got the stage.
QBHL sucks, if you want real ball hockey it's better in Laval PTM

Habs 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-23-2011, 12:12 PM
MrExpos

Hey guys. Anyone knows a good place to get customized shirt for dek hockey??

MrExpos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-02-2011, 05:25 PM
habs4eva

Ball Hockey Players

Hi,

I'm looking for 2-3 players to play on my team in MBHL league.
For those who don't know MBHL, (formely known as Dmbhl) it is ball hockey league, 5-on-5 hockey, you can go on mbhl.com.
I'm looking for 2 or 3 players, mostly forwards. Let me know what level you have played previously or currently play. We are in the beginner league this year, previously played intermediate level, but since we got a few new players, we decided to drop a few leagues lower.
If you have played in dmbhl before, let me know what league and your name and number.
Thanks.

habs4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-03-2011, 01:45 PM
Batarnac

Hey, me and some friends are renting a rink at Les 4 glaces de Brossard every 2 or three weeks on friday night. It's very casual hockey playing, no contact, we have some beginners in there and a couple of girls too. We're playing just for fun and we don't always have two goaltenders, we use targets in the other net when we don't and we switch sides half way through the game.

It's from 12:30 am to 3am but it's only 185$ for the whole session. We usually play 5on5 or 4on4 with only two changes on each side so we get to play a lot. Really good to let go that extra energy at the end of the week. We have fans from multiple teams, yes even Boston, playing with us. We usually end up having some beer and food after the game at the restaurant there.

We sometimes play on sunday evening too, at the arena Camillien-Houde in Montreal and we play for 2 hours, usually starting at 6pm. It's a little more expensive but the arena is really nice. We usually end up at la Station des Sports after for the beer and food.

We're looking for people who just want to have a good time, there's no hardcore competition and we don't keep track of goals or stats. If you're interested, don't hesitate to ask for more infos in here or to PM me. If there's enough interest, we could make this a weekly thing. It's a very laid back atmosphere and a good alternative to hockey-libre because we get to know each others and we're really there just for fun.

Edit: Forgot to say, we're mostly french speaking, age range goes from early 20s to high 40s depending on the night. The price for one night, depending on the number of players is usually between 10$ and 20$.

The next game is Sunday the 15th at the camillien-houde arena.

Also, if any of you are organizing this type of event and are looking for players, message me, I could get 4 guys on most nights.

Last edited by Batarnac: 05-03-2011 at 06:05 PM.
Batarnac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-03-2011, 02:16 PM
Kriss E

Quote:
Originally Posted by habs4eva View Post
Hi,

I'm looking for 2-3 players to play on my team in MBHL league.
For those who don't know MBHL, (formely known as Dmbhl) it is ball hockey league, 5-on-5 hockey, you can go on mbhl.com.
I'm looking for 2 or 3 players, mostly forwards. Let me know what level you have played previously or currently play. We are in the beginner league this year, previously played intermediate level, but since we got a few new players, we decided to drop a few leagues lower.
If you have played in dmbhl before, let me know what league and your name and number.
Thanks.
Can't help you out because I'm starting my season in mbhl on thursday. What league/team are you on?

Kriss E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-08-2011, 07:34 PM
intylerwetrust
Space Oddity

Ball hockey in NDG

Im looking for some players to play ball hockey on a weekly basis. I know a smallish gym thats perfect in NDG (Monkland and Cavendish). Ideally it would be 3 on 3, so at least 8-10 guys + 2 goalies would be needed. Not sure of the gym's availability right now, possibly a weeknight 8-10 is available. Cost would be around $7 a person.

If anyone's interested please respond. Thanks.

intylerwetrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-09-2011, 10:42 AM
habs4eva

Quote:
Originally Posted by intylerwetrust View Post
Im looking for some players to play ball hockey on a weekly basis. I know a smallish gym thats perfect in NDG (Monkland and Cavendish). Ideally it would be 3 on 3, so at least 8-10 guys + 2 goalies would be needed. Not sure of the gym's availability right now, possibly a weeknight 8-10 is available. Cost would be around $7 a person.

Hey,
i would be interested depending what day it is and can bring 2-3 guys to play as well.
let me know more details.

habs4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-09-2011, 10:49 AM
the watcher

hey guys,

my ball hockey team that plays in the DMBHL (now MBHL) is missing a goalie. season likely starts tomorow and is played on Tuesday nights. looking for a good hard working goalie that can keep us in the game every night

PM me asap if interested!

the watcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-09-2011, 11:20 AM
Le Tricolore
Boo! Booooo!

Anyone need a defenseman for a ball hockey league that plays on Sundays? I'm not the best, but I'm not awful either. I wouldn't want to play in the top levels, but yeah.

Last edited by Le Tricolore: 05-09-2011 at 12:55 PM.
Le Tricolore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-09-2011, 11:29 AM
Habitants

Quote:
Originally Posted by intylerwetrust View Post

depending on the day i could also be interested

Habitants is offline   Reply With Quote