Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Calgary Flames
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Sharks 4 Flames 3 (SO)

Old
02-26-2011, 02:40 AM
bigchief12

vCash: 500
I missed the game due to dinner plans. Catching up on the highlights, looked like a sweet goal by Hagman. Friggin' Clowe seems to be a Flames killer, he's always a factor against us. One point is better than no point I guess.

bigchief12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2011, 10:06 AM
Yosho
Logic

Leafs fan here:

I had the privilege of attending the Saddledome last night, and I really have never had that much fun at a hockey game.

You fans are incredible, especially everyone up in 314.

That experience trumped any game I've been to in Toronto.

Thanks!

Yosho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2011, 11:54 AM
getoverit

Hate to say this outloud but the Sharks deserved to win. Best game I have seen them play. Still painful to let it slip away with under 3 minutes to go , Seems like old times. Niemi would like to have a couple of those goals back. Kipper stood tall, Igina , where was Iginla , he was an enigma last night, Regehr was excellent. Sarich and Staois was painful to watch. Nice to see Hagman rewarded. The games in hand all the other teams have is going to bite us in the a_s. We still need to win games, and we are behind the 8 ball now for not achieveing 2 out of 3. This next week should shed some light. But be honest, if they make it and exit first round again it was all for not and we lost opportunity to get a rate of return on our UFA's and we still have a crap load of players with NTC that are over paid. And I have no faith in Feaster.

Regardless this past 2 months has been fabulous, back to yelling at the TV, nail biting, and a ton of cheering, praying for some miracles

getoverit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2011, 12:05 PM
Grannys

Tough loss... getting slightly worried here as none of the other teams seem to be losing any games.

Grannys is offline   Reply With Quote