HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Notices

#62: Flyers @ Senators - Saturday, Feb. 26, 2010 - 7:00 PM (ET)

Old
02-28-2011, 07:36 AM
Mike2000z28

vCash: 500
Teams can't sustain high intensity? It seems every team we play has a higher intensity than us regardless if we win or lose. I can remember playing the rangers recently winning 3-2, but they outshot us like 16-2 or something crazy in the third.

We are easily a 3rd seed in this conference and judging on playing level, Boston or Tampa are playing much better hockey, playoff hockey. I watched the Vancouver Boston game and Boston is scary. The players are hungry and then i turn on a flyers game and its the same crap for the past 20 games. There just isn't any urgency to lockup a Presidents Trophy with a weak schedule i don't want to hear any excuses. You lose to an Ottawa in that fashion and people still defend the players?

Mike2000z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-28-2011, 07:52 AM
HoverCarle*

Send a message via MSN to HoverCarle*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike2000z28 View Post
Teams can't sustain high intensity? It seems every team we play has a higher intensity than us regardless if we win or lose. I can remember playing the rangers recently winning 3-2, but they outshot us like 16-2 or something crazy in the third.

We are easily a 3rd seed in this conference and judging on playing level, Boston or Tampa are playing much better hockey, playoff hockey. I watched the Vancouver Boston game and Boston is scary. The players are hungry and then i turn on a flyers game and its the same crap for the past 20 games. There just isn't any urgency to lockup a Presidents Trophy with a weak schedule i don't want to hear any excuses. You lose to an Ottawa in that fashion and people still defend the players?
The point is that you can't do it for the whole season. Boston had periods earlier in the year when they were playing awful. They are just streaking at a different time

HoverCarle* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-28-2011, 09:21 AM
dingbathero
No Jam? How about PB

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoDu View Post
if we had a functioning PP we would be that much better
This.

We will lose and continue to lose b/c of this.

Fire Mullen already, **** sakes.

dingbathero is offline   Reply With Quote