HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Seats behind the bench.

Old
02-28-2011, 02:34 PM
predwings

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by melfunction View Post
Maybe the saddledome is set up a bit differently than Bridgestone, but I am so surprised to see all the rave reviews of the third level! Because to be completely honest with you guys, I've actually done the unthinkable and passed up FREE hockey tickets due to my extreme fear of heights.

@dawgintn, yes, row 5 is as low as I'd go, unless (as others have mentioned) you have star-struck kids or yourself care more about being close to the players than actually seeing the game.
Yea, don't ride the escalator in the Bridgestone Arena, it's absurdly scary for people who are afraid of heights...I like to go in the back entrance and take the wide sturdy stairs! Also, the view is better from the 300 levels, I like to see how the plays form and see all the action. From 300 you can see when people are breaking in from the backside all alone and see how the action flows. From on the glass you can see your end pretty well, but when it goes down to the other end (Unless your in the middle) It's hard to see what's happening, especially since it seems like everything is in the way. I've sat on the glass and on the steel of the roof pretty much, so I'd like to say the best places to sit are high lower bowl and lower upper bowl. Which you can generally get those tickets from the boxoffice cheap. Also, don't buy from stubhub always, you can call the preds box office and get tickets reserved at willcall for face value.

predwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-28-2011, 04:11 PM
dawgintn

Quote:
Originally Posted by predwings View Post
Yea, don't ride the escalator in the Bridgestone Arena, it's absurdly scary for people who are afraid of heights...I like to go in the back entrance and take the wide sturdy stairs! Also, the view is better from the 300 levels, I like to see how the plays form and see all the action. From 300 you can see when people are breaking in from the backside all alone and see how the action flows. From on the glass you can see your end pretty well, but when it goes down to the other end (Unless your in the middle) It's hard to see what's happening, especially since it seems like everything is in the way. I've sat on the glass and on the steel of the roof pretty much, so I'd like to say the best places to sit are high lower bowl and lower upper bowl. Which you can generally get those tickets from the boxoffice cheap. Also, don't buy from stubhub always, you can call the preds box office and get tickets reserved at willcall for face value.
I got my tickets off stubhub.com, and save alot of money off face.

dawgintn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-28-2011, 05:20 PM
predwings

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgintn View Post
I got my tickets off stubhub.com, and save alot of money off face.
If you can get them lower than face, that's great then. I meant to add that into the end.

predwings is offline   Reply With Quote