HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

05-06 schedule Q + MSG tix report

Closed Thread

Old
07-25-2005, 10:32 AM
Sunshine

vCash: 500
05-06 schedule Q + MSG tix report

Is this correct:

8 games (4H/4A) w/ NJ, NYI, PHILLY, PIT = 32 GAMES TOTAL
4 games (2H/2A) w/ MTL, TB, BOS, TOR, OTT, BUF, ATL, CAR, FL, WSH = 40 GAMES TOTAL
5 games at Central Division (@ DET, STL, NSH, CBJ, CHI) = 5 GAMES TOTAL
5 games v. Northwest Division (v. VAN, EDM, CGY, EDM, MIN) = 5 GAMES TOTAL
0 games with San Jose, Dallas, LA, Anaheim, or Phoenix

...What section were todays giveaway tix. in? - probably 400s...
observations/stories appreciated.

Old
07-25-2005, 02:15 PM
bw5126

Send a message via AIM to bw5126
Got there at 12 the line was all the way to the players parking lot so I didnt wait but came back at 2 after taking care of some things and there was still a little line but Al Montoya was at the end of it signing autographs. I asked him if he was going to be in New York next year, as I'm sure 1000 other people did too. He said we'lll see.

Old
07-25-2005, 03:49 PM
Phil333

Your schedule is correct. We should know exact dates tomorrow or Wednesday.

Old
07-25-2005, 04:03 PM
FLYLine24
The Mac Truck

Wednesday is the date they will be released:

From NHL.com in the schedules section:
Quote:
The 2005-2006 NHL Schedule will be released exclusively on NHL.com at Noon ET, Wednesday July 27. Check back then!

Old
07-25-2005, 04:12 PM
Radek27

Send a message via AIM to Radek27
I got to the Tix give away at 11:30 AM.

Montoya- said the same to me as the other poster mentioned, we'll see.

Jessiman- Big wow! I didn't get to talk to him much at all.

Kozak- I asked him if he was going to sign with us or if he plans on going back into the draft, he said he def isn't gonna go back in the draft and hopes to sign soon.

JD- I asked him who the team might be looking at with the 16th pick and he did throw a name at me. Kenndal McArdle..........I don't know much about this kid, so I was like, oh ok. Anyone know much about this player?

Other than that it was a real long wait to even get inside and out of the sun. My 5 year old daughter played some hockey with Deb Caughmans daughter while she was interviewing one of the players.........BTW Deb looks pretty hot in person!

Old
07-25-2005, 04:22 PM
Anthony Mauro
DraftBuzz Hockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radek27
I got to the Tix give away at 11:30 AM.

Montoya- said the same to me as the other poster mentioned, we'll see.

Jessiman- Big wow! I didn't get to talk to him much at all.

Kozak- I asked him if he was going to sign with us or if he plans on going back into the draft, he said he def isn't gonna go back in the draft and hopes to sign soon.

JD- I asked him who the team might be looking at with the 16th pick and he did throw a name at me. Kenndal McArdle..........I don't know much about this kid, so I was like, oh ok. Anyone know much about this player?

Other than that it was a real long wait to even get inside and out of the sun. My 5 year old daughter played some hockey with Deb Caughmans daughter while she was interviewing one of the players.........BTW Deb looks pretty hot in person!
Thanks for reporting back, also to the others that have.

McArdle is definately a player that the Rangers should/will be looking at. He's a character forward with some definite offensive potential.

Here's a link to his profile on HF:

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/prospect.php?pid=4314

Old
07-25-2005, 04:45 PM
Radek27

Send a message via AIM to Radek27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balej's Dance
Thanks for reporting back, also to the others that have.

McArdle is definately a player that the Rangers should/will be looking at. He's a character forward with some definite offensive potential.

Here's a link to his profile on HF:

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/prospect.php?pid=4314

I don't know why, but am I the only one who thinks the name Malhotra when I read this scouting report? His size I can get past, but he sounds like a lot of other kids we have just at LW.

Old
07-25-2005, 05:03 PM
Anthony Mauro
DraftBuzz Hockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radek27
I don't know why, but am I the only one who thinks the name Malhotra when I read this scouting report? His size I can get past, but he sounds like a lot of other kids we have just at LW.
Which is exactly why most don't like this position. We're not gonna get a stud right away on Saturday, if you want that you gotta hope to god Sather/Maloney pulls a move and gets us into the top 6-10 somehow.

Actually, I think McArdle's offensive game is much more developed than Malhotra's was at the time he was drafted. If Manny went back he would have been fine, he was exactly the type of guy who needed that extra year to get his skills improved. Physically he was there, but not offensively. Its sad.

So Malhotra had some more speed, less offense than McArdle. They have/had equal character and leadership abilities. And Malhotra's bigger

Closed Thread