HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Kings vs. Red Wings - 02/28/11 - POSTGAME THOUGHTS & TIDBITS

Old
03-02-2011, 05:38 AM
kingsholygrail
Career Worst Year

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjm22 View Post
I'm amazed at how positive the posts are in this thread. We've had PGT's after wins that were more negative than this.
It was a such an awful game overall, there just really isn't much that needs to be said from a negative standpoint.

kingsholygrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2011, 09:30 AM
Chruceg

Hey PuckU,

Don't be so mad. The only Kings game I've ever been to at Staples Center in my LIFE was the 1-0 loss to the Sharks on New Years. I didn't even get to cheer for a goal.

Chruceg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2011, 09:38 AM
Sydor25
LA Kings

Send a message via ICQ to Sydor25
So, who posts the next GDT?

Sorry, Puck U, 'win and you're in" is over.

Sydor25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2011, 11:12 AM
Butch 19
King me

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonySCV View Post
They lost two games in regulation over their last 16. Most fans have given them a mulligan.

Everyone expects that they will turn it around on Thursday. If they don't... I'm sure you'll see a more spirited PGT.
Exactly, mulligan time is over.

Need 2 pts on Thursday.

If not, you're right, PGT will melt down.

Butch 19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2011, 11:54 AM
Quattro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck U View Post
Oh Don't It ****ing Figure !!!!

The One ****ing Game I Get To Go To This Year ... And This Had To Be It ?

Mother **** son-of-a-donkey-ball-sac **** piss **** arrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhh !!! I'm still ****ing mad as hell 24 hrs after.

god I ****ING HATE the ****ING god DAMN ****ING **** **** son of a **** god **** Red Wings so ****ing much

Post of the Year!

Quattro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2011, 03:12 PM
Puck U
2012 SC CHAMPIONS !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydor25 View Post
So, who posts the next GDT?

Sorry, Puck U, 'win and you're in" is over.
You go with the hot hand ... which is ME so ... although it's a loss, it's only the 2nd regulation loss in SIXTEEN GAMES !!! ... it's friggin unreal that the Kings can go on an 11-1-3 run and move up to 5th place, and then lose ONE stupid game and almost be in 9th again, that's so friggin crazy.

Anyways, I'll do the GDT unless someone else wants it ... considering the computer I had all my templates on crashed and I had to do the last two from scratch took a bit longer, I wouldn't complain if someone wanted to take over until I can either get that computer working again, or pull the hard drive and stick it into my back-up computer that I'm using. but I'll work on the Phoenix GDT still today.

Puck U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2011, 03:37 PM
TonySCV
Two Timer!

Quote:

Anyways, I'll do the GDT unless someone else wants it ...
The "unless someone else wants it" part not being an option. Puck U is the GDT king and he's doing them clear through the Cup finals - end of discussion.

TonySCV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2011, 04:35 PM
Buddy The Elf
Kings!

Quote:
Oh Don't It ****ing Figure !!!!

Nice rant.. reminded me of this one..

Quote:
Hey. If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, fore-fleshing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey **** he is. Hallelujah. Holy ****. Where's the Tylenol?

"No Eddie, I wouldn't be more surprised if I woke up with my head stapled to the carpet"!

Buddy The Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2011, 07:25 PM
KingsKnight
"ICE to see you"

Quote:
The "unless someone else wants it" part not being an option. Puck U is the GDT king and he's doing them clear through the Cup finals - end of discussion.
Agreed. Keep doing the GDT, Puck U...but please don't go to any more Kings games.

KingsKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2011, 08:18 PM
Sydor25
LA Kings

Send a message via ICQ to Sydor25
Quote:
You go with the hot hand ... which is ME so ... although it's a loss, it's only the 2nd regulation loss in SIXTEEN GAMES !!! ... it's friggin unreal that the Kings can go on an 11-1-3 run and move up to 5th place, and then lose ONE stupid game and almost be in 9th again, that's so friggin crazy.

Anyways, I'll do the GDT unless someone else wants it ... considering the computer I had all my templates on crashed and I had to do the last two from scratch took a bit longer, I wouldn't complain if someone wanted to take over until I can either get that computer working again, or pull the hard drive and stick it into my back-up computer that I'm using. but I'll work on the Phoenix GDT still today.
I suggest you pull the hard drive. Easy to do and you can always move it back, I'm sure it will be a time saver having the templates.

Sydor25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2011, 08:25 PM
KingLB

Quote:

If it makes you feel any better that was my first game of the year aswell....on top of that the seats my buddy got from his work were 2 rows behind the Kings bench....though I discovered they may be the worse seats in the place.

KingLB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2011, 08:30 PM
ru4reals

Quote:
100% agree! There's not a person on earth that can do the job PUCK can! No offense to anyone but hands down the best Game Day Theader on HFBoards!

ru4reals is offline   Reply With Quote