HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Management's Vision - Building Around Young Core Players

Old
03-02-2011, 12:20 PM
Markowicz
Simple Jacques

vCash: 500
Pierre Maguire always talks about having the 7 star player core, which is i think is this but i could be wrong:

1 Top goalie
2 top D
2 top center
1 great power forward
1 great utility player

We currently have, imo, these players that can fit that bill now, or in the near future:

Top goalie: Carey Price
Top D: PK Subban
Great power forward: Max Pacioretty
top 2nd line center: Tomas Plekanec

That means we're missing a 1st line center, another top D, and a great utility player.
I have a good feeling that Leblanc or Bournival will be that great utility player. Tinordi i have a so-so feeling that he'll fit the other top D. The worst feeling i have is, surprise, surprise, our top center. No offence to Lars Eller, but it's a long shot for him to be our 1st line center one day, ahead of Plekanec. We'll have to try to find that player via the draft still, because i still don't see him in our organization currently.

Markowicz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2011, 12:27 PM
The Goalie Mask

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyzer View Post
Pacs is the same age. They're both from the 2007 draft.

Bournival, Kristo, Nattinen, and others all provide the same thing. Two-way play. It's nice, but we don't need our entire cupboard full of it.

Nattinen is 6'2 and hits anything that moves, but he's a terrible skater*
Bournival was just drafted and thus is the youngest, so more than likely the farthest away from being ready.
Kristo is the smallest, but in the World Juniors has been pretty key.

Gallagher is a small, speedy, skilled forward who doesn't take crap. A comparison could be Brad Marchand.

Gabriel Dumont is another small, but tough as nails guy. In the future he could be a Scott Nichol.

This summer is pretty much make, or break for Trunev (one of, it not our most skilled prospect) and Yemelin. If neither of them come over this year, then Yemelin more than likely never will and Trunev will be all but lost.

Tinordi is the type of defenseman we need. Not only did we trade up for him, but he's 1 of 3 defenseman we have of that type. Him, Pateryn and Yemelin. Considering he apparently had a slow transition to the OHL and now is just getting still puts him as our best defensive prospect ( Subban, and Weber are graduates imo) followed by Nash, who seems like a poor skater, well, you can see where our weakness lies.

We have Conboy/Schultz as our bottom 6 players who seem like they can play, forecheck and fight if need be. However, together, they could be a pretty slow/defensive reliability line. We really only need one.

Goaltending depth blows too. Price (NHL) Auld (NHL) Ramo (KHL) Simila (Finnish Elite League ?) Delams (ECHL/AHL) Sanford (AHL) and MacIntyre (AHL) 3 of them are UFA, Ramo is an RFA and probably won't come over for us. I think Delmas is an RFA ?

Colorado is looking for a goalie. Given Ramo's great stats in the KHL, we should be able to get something ok. Maybe they'd do Ryan Wilson for Ramo + Conditional pick if Ramo doesn't come over. Not sure if the honeymoon is over between Wilson and the avs yet.

With this draft, our 1st could land us one of.

Mika Zibanejad (could be the first line centre, but might be a more physical Eller)
Mark McNeil (could end up being a Mike Fisher type)
Nicklas Jensen - An hfer compared him to Jeff Carter in the O
Jaimeson Olesiak (could be a poor man's Tyler Myers, or a poor man's pylon)
David Musil.

Joel Armia - Should go top 15, but if he slips the habs could trade up for him if they like him enough, but that's a long stretch. Too big and too skilled to pass up on.

Basically, if the habs get lucky, we could add a real solid prospect to our pool.

Core prospects (Players currently not on the habs)

Louis Leblanc
Alexander Avitsin
Jarred Tinordi
Brendan Gallagher
Ian Schultz/Andrew Conboy.
+ This year's first round draftee

HM Andreas Engqvist (You need a defensive centreman.

Young players on the habs:
Carey Price
Pk Subban
Max Pacioretty
Lars Eller
Benoit Pouliot.
Ryan White

HM: David Desharnais - Guy is tremendously skilled and knows he had to work his ass off to get to the NHL. I wouldn't trade him for a ticket stub and peanuts, but if a fair offer came along, I'd be willing to take it.

Veterans:
Mike Cammalleri
Brian Gionta
Andrei Markov*
Josh Gorges
Tomas Plekanec
James Wisniewski*

We could lose 2 of them. Hopefully Gauthier doesn't have Bob Gainey mentality and waits till the end of the season. If we can re-sign Wiz, and Markov, I'd look to deal next year's first this year in either a package for a solid player (preferably 24, 25 range), or someone's first this year. Either a stretch, since it would be a while before the other team could get anything from the deal.
I agree that our prospect lists has alot redundency. Alot of the players are very similar and except for a few, alot of them are third & fourth liners.

That goes to show you that management does not have a top tier core young player strategy. Their strategy is good for a middle of the pack NHL team...which is what we have.

So let me ask you what;

what core young players are untouchable to get the cores that we need?(in teh draft or thru trades)

And what vets are untouchable right now to get the cores that we need?

The Goalie Mask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2011, 12:40 PM
ECWHSWI
5M? insulting!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Goalie Mask View Post
Time is of essence when building a competitive team & developing young players with pottential.

It okay to experiment once a blue moon but not regularly as the Martin does all the time especially with young players that have already talent and success at their natural position.

Eller & Poulliot are both excellent examples....

They experimented with Eller and now finally they put him back at his natural position and hes playing much better with AK

With Poulliot...All his success was always at center but they have never tried to play him at his natural position....and development has been very slow and his confidence has taken along time to develop.....

Another point with these 2 players....they should not being playing on third & fourth lines with nonskilled players...if they can't lock down a top 6 role they should be playing in Hamilton on top lines in their natural position so that we can speed up their development
Not everyone can play top6 on their first or second year... actually most CANT, unless we're talking about top draftees ala Stamkos, Toews, Kane, Duschesne etc. They ALL need time to developp on 3rd and 4th line, and even those who spent time in the AHL still need time on the bottom 6 to adapt once they reached the NHL.

at the NHL level (wich is what matters dont you think ?!) all the success Pool had is on the wings. And while you think his progress is slowed down, lest not forget he wasnt a regular NHLer before we traded for him... in a year and a half he went from a borderline NHler playing with the likes of Boogard to a regular on the top 9 on a playoff team... it's not like we're wasting him or anything...

Quote:
I agree that our prospect lists has alot redundency. Alot of the players are very similar and except for a few, alot of them are third & fourth liners.

That goes to show you that management does not have a top tier core young player strategy. Their strategy is good for a middle of the pack NHL team...which is what we have.

So let me ask you what;

what core young players are untouchable to get the cores that we need?(in teh draft or thru trades)

wrong, all it shows is the Habs are rarely in a position to draft top players ala Stamkos or Toews...

last time they were in such a position we drafted Price... seeing how well Huet and Theodore have been since and how good Carey is, it pretty much fits your description of "vision".

besides, maybe YOU should think of that vision thing you're speaking of... what you see now from the young players isnt necessarly what you'll get in the future... believe it or not, some of them will improve over the next few months/years... maybe it's time you use that "vision"...

ECWHSWI is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2011, 12:52 PM
The Goalie Mask

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre Jr View Post
Pierre Maguire always talks about having the 7 star player core, which is i think is this but i could be wrong:

1 Top goalie
2 top D
2 top center
1 great power forward
1 great utility player

We currently have, imo, these players that can fit that bill now, or in the near future:

Top goalie: Carey Price
Top D: PK Subban
Great power forward: Max Pacioretty
top 2nd line center: Tomas Plekanec

That means we're missing a 1st line center, another top D, and a great utility player.
I have a good feeling that Leblanc or Bournival will be that great utility player. Tinordi i have a so-so feeling that he'll fit the other top D. The worst feeling i have is, surprise, surprise, our top center. No offence to Lars Eller, but it's a long shot for him to be our 1st line center one day, ahead of Plekanec. We'll have to try to find that player via the draft still, because i still don't see him in our organization currently.
GOOD POST!...Now we are talking!

The 7 cores needed is bang on!...

I agree with your current cores & that Eller will not be a top line center.

So we need a top line center, top d and top utility player to soldify our core. Once that is in place we can surround our cores with supporting players-stanley cup vets, role players and so on...

That means that we can't get lost on our primary goal - to get our missing cores which means that any player that is not identified as a core needs to be available to get a core player.

This can be done through moving up or down in the draft to get our target cores and by scouting other teams prospects for core targets as well. Of course we will have to pay but only our non cores would be available for trade. Management isn't operating this way and that is why we have a middle of the pack team.

If Management had a properly deffined core player needs and if they had more aggresive trading skills to get the right core young players in the draft and thru trades, our team would moving to a top tier much quicker.

Instead Management does nothing at trade deadline that improves the teams in the long term. Good possible cores got traded at the trade deadline. Johnson & Stewart to name a few.

Old
03-02-2011, 12:53 PM
Monctonscout
Monctonscout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginu View Post
Eller is the centre that you speak of. It takes some longer than others. That's exactly why they got him

Add that to Palushaj, Kristo, Avtsin, Leblanc, DD, Conboy and White, we have a nice group of forwards that play different roles (not to mention Gallagher!). Tinordi is the only D we really have to look forward to.

So what we have to do is focus our efforts on defense. With Subban and Weber up here, our cupboard is empty.
On defense I wouldn't say the cupboard is empty but nobody is ready to step in next year, maybe Nash in injury situations, but we already have Subban and Weber so I doubt we'd want to break in 3 young d-men at once. Carle I'm not sure on his status, he could be ok in a #7-8 role that Picard had this year. The big wild card is Yemelin, I would love if we could bring him over next year.

We have a decent crop that are 2-4 years out in Tinordi(1st or 2nd pair shutdown guy), Ellis(Gorges type #4-5 guy), Bennett(smoth skating #4-5 PMD) and Pateryn(#4-5 stay at home). Tinordi is the one with #2-3 upside while the others are more support guys at this point, I think this year or next we'll probably draft a skill d-man in round 1.

Monctonscout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2011, 01:06 PM
Markowicz
Simple Jacques

Quote:

So let me ask you what;

If I'm an NHL scout, I'm looking at the Habs minor league system not the current squad, and I think that the development of our current assets should eventually open up more possibilities for acquiring the player(s) we need to get over the top. 6 forwards imo, Avtsin, Palushaj, Leblanc, Bournival, Kristo and Gallagher are all going to play in the NHl one day. It's still early to know if they will be stars, average but long lasting nhlers, or just fringe players. If we luck out and most of them continue to improve and impress pro scouts around the league, i think we'll see a trade made to put us on the right path. He never got a chance this year, but i really liked what i saw from Palushaj in training camp, and a guy like Avtsin is hopefully improving his overall game. With the way Pacioretty has really locked down his spot on the team, maybe a guy like Avtsin can one day be the key to landing us a top center or top D. To answer your question, it depends on our prospects improvement for any big trades in the future to happen. If they don't become really attractive, we'll be stuck with our current edition of forwards for a while yet.

Old
03-02-2011, 01:15 PM
ECWHSWI
5M? insulting!!!

Quote:

So we need a top line center, top d and top utility player to soldify our core. Once that is in place we can surround our cores with supporting players-stanley cup vets, role players and so on...

That means that we can't get lost on our primary goal - to get our missing cores which means that any player that is not identified as a core needs to be available to get a core player.

This can be done through moving up or down in the draft to get our target cores and by scouting other teams prospects for core targets as well. Of course we will have to pay but only our non cores would be available for trade. Management isn't operating this way and that is why we have a middle of the pack team.

If Management had a properly deffined core player needs and if they had more aggresive trading skills to get the right core young players in the draft and thru trades, our team would moving to a top tier much quicker.

Instead Management does nothing at trade deadline that improves the teams in the long term. Good possible cores got traded at the trade deadline. Johnson & Stewart to name a few.
based on what ???

Old
03-02-2011, 01:16 PM
Markowicz
Simple Jacques

Quote:

The issue I've always had with Timmins's drafting style is that he always drafts best player available, and not drafting by need. So we end up with like lots of guys like Gallagher and McMillan, and few players like Avtsin. The only way to take advantage of having a stockpile of players that are all highly skilled but similar, is to trade some of them for what we need. And since our offensively skilled prospects end up looking less attractive once they lace up for the Habs because we play an overtly defensive style, it's integral to trade them while they still look really good in the minors. So basically, If Gallagher has an amazing end of year and playoffs, think of trading him for a high quality D or power forward type. Same goes for all forward prospects. Because like I've said time and time again, All these guys that we really like, Bournival, Leblanc, Gallagher, Kristo, Avtsin, etc., won't all play for the Habs. You have to balance out your prospect pool by trading your surplus. It's like economics 101, no?

Old
03-02-2011, 01:18 PM
Hank Scorpio

Just wondering why so many people are leaving Pouliot off there lists. Granted, he hasn't been the top six forward we'd hoped he'd be this season but he's been real solid on our third line, particularly on the defensive side of the puck. He's been using his size more then ever this season and has started playing with a bit of an edge and though it's not enough, it's something we've all identified as a team need. Given his age and size, if he continues to develop his physical game he could become a real solid shut down forward with an offensive upside in the near future.

Will he be an annual 30 goal plus scorer for us? Maybe, he has all the right tools, but likely not. Even if this season is an indication of his future, on pace for roughly 30 points and 17 goals, he's still a very solid player for a third line and, given his age and skill set, there's still lots of room for growth. At this point, he's definitely considered to be in my 'young core'.

Hank Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2011, 01:22 PM
Monctonscout
Monctonscout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank Scorpio View Post
Just wondering why so many people are leaving Pouliot off there lists. Granted, he hasn't been the top six forward we'd hoped he'd be this season but he's been real solid on our third line, particularly on the defensive side of the puck. He's been using his size more then ever this season and has started playing with a bit of an edge and though it's not enough, it's something we've all identified as a team need. Given his age and size, if he continues to develop his physical game he could become a real solid shut down forward with an offensive upside in the near future.

Will he be an annual 30 goal plus scorer for us? Maybe, he has all the right tools, but likely not. Even if this season is an indication of his future, on pace for roughly 30 points and 17 goals, he's still a very solid player for a third line and, given his age and skill set, there's still lots of room for growth. At this point, he's definitely considered to be in my 'young core'.
For me the jury is very much still out on Pouliot. What keeps him out of the top 6 full time right now is his lack of consistency, turning over the puck too much from blueline to blueline and not always playing 6'3"(at times he gets knocked off the puck by smaller guys). He has progressed from where he was in Minny last year, but he still has a pretty large step to take to be a top 6 winger IMHO.

Before joining the Habs(20-23)...65 GP 9-9-18
Since joining the Habs(23-24)...100 GP 28-21-49

Old
03-02-2011, 01:28 PM
googlymoogly

If Eller breaks out next year my guess is Gomez will be shopped. With only 2 years left he should be trade-able. So we would have Pleks, Eller, DDH and I would think instead of signing another UFA like Halpern, Engqvist should be ready for 4th line duty. He didn't look bad in his stint with the club this year so he could share 4th line center with White. So this summer Montreal should look for a good winger top 6 if possible and rebuild our defense. The young players are overall doing pretty good, they will have more experience for next season.

The worse is the D, too many old slower guys.

Keepers>>> Subban, Gorges, Weber

I would like to see Markov resigned if his operation has finally fixed his knee once and for all. He is so good when healthy you can't let him go if he will resign at a discount.

Pick two>>>>> Ehrhoff, Wiz, Bieksa, Spacek(trade him?), Brewer, Pitkanen, Martinek, Jurcina

Fill out remaining D squad>>> Gill, Hammer(if cheap), Sopel, Vandermeer, Emelin(will he come over)

googlymoogly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2011, 01:34 PM
JimmyDarmody

How much do you think it would take to land Couturier?

I'd be willing to part with 3 first rounders to make that happen. It might take a bit more.

JimmyDarmody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2011, 01:44 PM
The Goalie Mask

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECWHSWI View Post
based on what ???
Eller is an excellent prospect that is developing slowly but surely. But I really think his ceiling is second line center. He may surprise in the long long term but I think it's highly unlikely.

If he had truely first line potential he would of come out of the gates with alot more results than he has so far this year. He was given the opportunity but he didn't rise to the occassion.

Wether it's a first line forward or a first defensive pairing true top talent rises to the occassion. Take for example Subban & Price. At every level & adversity they have risen to the occasion and competed with a bang. That's a true top prospect and that's the kind of top young core center we need to have in our system.

We do not have that at center right now.

Like I said Eller is a good prospect that will need lots of time to develop and maybe he will surprise us to be first line player but don't thinks so. Top second line center is what I personally think he can achieve.

Old
03-02-2011, 01:49 PM
Monctonscout
Monctonscout

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyDarmody View Post

I'd be willing to part with 3 first rounders to make that happen. It might take a bit more.
Where would you get 3 1st rounders?

Old
03-02-2011, 01:51 PM
Ginu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carey Price View Post
Leafs.

Ginu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2011, 01:51 PM
JimmyDarmody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carey Price View Post
2011-2012-2013

Old
03-02-2011, 01:55 PM
googlymoogly

Quote:

I wouldn't, Couturier is still just a prospect.

googlymoogly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2011, 01:57 PM
The Goalie Mask

Quote:

Couturier is a perfect example of a top center player in the draft. Since the habs have a young core center need for years and if Couturier is the top center prospect available that fills our needs...we should pay the price to move up the draft to get him.

Maybe Eller and 2 first rounders would do it?

Or maybe Eller & Lebanc would do it?....

The point is once you have identified the young core you want, you have to go for it and don't look back. Only give up your touchables even though their good players or prospects

Old
03-02-2011, 01:57 PM
ECWHSWI
5M? insulting!!!

Quote:
Eller is an excellent prospect that is developing slowly but surely. But I really think his ceiling is second line center. He may surprise in the long long term but I think it's highly unlikely.

If he had truely first line potential he would of come out of the gates with alot more results than he has so far this year. He was given the opportunity but he didn't rise to the occassion.

Wether it's a first line forward or a first defensive pairing true top talent rises to the occassion. Take for example Subban & Price. At every level & adversity they have risen to the occasion and competed with a bang. That's a true top prospect and that's the kind of top young core center we need to have in our system.

We do not have that at center right now.

Like I said Eller is a good prospect that will need lots of time to develop and maybe he will surprise us to be first line player but don't thinks so. Top second line center is what I personally think he can achieve.
WRONG, those who come out of the gate with great results are the Stamkos, Toews, Kane, Crosby... others can still become very good first lines despite not having a great first year...

examples of this : J. Thornton, M. St Louis, the Sedins who were 30 pts players the first 3 seasons, Kesler who became great offensively at around 24, etc.

think you're confusing first line potential and superstar...

Old
03-02-2011, 01:59 PM
Crimson Skorpion
Global Moderator

vCash: 50
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre Jr View Post

1 Top goalie
2 top D
2 top center
1 great power forward
1 great utility player
I have to agree with this.

We have Price, so there is the top goalie.
We have Subban and if Markov can remain healthy, Habs have 2 top D.
Plekanec is as good as the Habs have it. Habs still need another top centre.
Pacioretty, although not there yet, can become a great power forward.
I'm convinced Desharnais can become that utility player. Keep him in the same role, play him as much as JM has been, and he'll get there in a year or two, which is about the same time Pacioretty could take to become a great power forward.

That way, you have;

-- / Plekanec / --
--/ top Centre/ Pacioretty
-- / Desharnais / --
-- / -- / --

Markov / Subban
-- / --
-- / --

Price
--

Crimson Skorpion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2011, 02:05 PM
Monctonscout
Monctonscout

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlymoogly View Post
If Eller breaks out next year my guess is Gomez will be shopped. With only 2 years left he should be trade-able. So we would have Pleks, Eller, DDH and I would think instead of signing another UFA like Halpern, Engqvist should be ready for 4th line duty. He didn't look bad in his stint with the club this year so he could share 4th line center with White. So this summer Montreal should look for a good winger top 6 if possible and rebuild our defense. The young players are overall doing pretty good, they will have more experience for next season.

The worse is the D, too many old slower guys.

Keepers>>> Subban, Gorges, Weber

I would like to see Markov resigned if his operation has finally fixed his knee once and for all. He is so good when healthy you can't let him go if he will resign at a discount.

Pick two>>>>> Ehrhoff, Wiz, Bieksa, Spacek(trade him?), Brewer, Pitkanen, Martinek, Jurcina

Fill out remaining D squad>>> Gill, Hammer(if cheap), Sopel, Vandermeer, Emelin(will he come over)
The defense right now is a good news/bad news type situation.

The bad news is we don't have much signed going forward, however there are a lot of options on the team and on the UFA market...plus Yemelin could be an option in the #5-6-7 mix with Weber, Carle could step up and take the #7-8 spot like Picard. I wouldn't be opposed to Mara/Carle as #7-8.

Subban is the only lock as a top 4 guy. Gorges should recover and be a solid #4-5. Hamrlik Gill Wisniewski Markov Spacek plus Sopel are up in the air as not all of those 6 guys will be back both in terms of cost/cap space and also in terms of ice time. My guess is that 3 of those guys will be back and not 3 others.

In my "best case scenario"...

1-Markov recovers fully and we sign him to a 1 year 4.5 mil contract(or if possible 3 mil plus 3 mil in bonuses).(fingers crossed that he stays healthy)

2-Wisniewski gives us a home town discount 4 years at 15 mil(3.75 mil cap hit)

3-Spacek can be traded somewhere where they need his experience and he will get ice time(any return is a bonus)

4-Yemelin signs with the Habs 2 years 4.5 mil(not sure if this is possible or if we'd have to sign ELC with high bonuses).

5-We either get Hamrlik at 3 mil, Gill at 1.7 mil or Sopel at 1.7 depending on if those players accept.

Defense...about 17-18 mil

Markov(4.5 mil)-Subban(0.9 mil)
Wiz(3.75 mil)-Yemelin(2.25 mil)
Gorges(2.25 mil)-Weber(0.8 mil)

Carle(0.8 mil)-Mara(1 mil)

6-that leaves cap room to go after Laich...4 years 18 mil.

7-also get Winchester at 1.8 for 2 years.

Old
03-02-2011, 02:08 PM
The Goalie Mask

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonSkorpion View Post
I have to agree with this.

We have Price, so there is the top goalie.
We have Subban and if Markov can remain healthy, Habs have 2 top D.
Plekanec is as good as the Habs have it. Habs still need another top centre.
Pacioretty, although not there yet, can become a great power forward.
I'm convinced Desharnais can become that utility player. Keep him in the same role, play him as much as JM has been, and he'll get there in a year or two, which is about the same time Pacioretty could take to become a great power forward.

That way, you have;

-- / Plekanec / --
--/ top Centre/ Pacioretty
-- / Desharnais / --
-- / -- / --

Markov / Subban
-- / --
-- / --

Price
--
Absolutely Markov could be our second D if he can recover from his injury and that is the real question.

But you see once you have properly outlined your core players and your core needs and have committed to it ...it makes alot easier to not overate the non core players and trade them for core needs.

When you don't properly commit to a core strategy and use injuries as an excuse you never take your team to next level...wich is what Gauthier has done.

Old
03-02-2011, 02:08 PM
JimmyDarmody

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlymoogly View Post
I wouldn't, Couturier is still just a prospect.
So was Jeff Skinner at this point last year.

Old
03-02-2011, 02:10 PM
ECWHSWI
5M? insulting!!!

Quote:
Absolutely Markov could be our second D if he can recover from his injury and that is the real question.

But you see once you have properly outlined your core players and your core needs and have committed to it ...it makes alot easier to not overate the non core players and trade them for core needs.

When you don't properly commit to a core strategy and use injuries as an excuse you never take your team to next level...wich is what Gauthier has done.
say what you want about injuries, but them happening isnt an excuse, it's a FACT. also teams being at the top are injury free teams for the most part and that's also another FACT.

Old
03-02-2011, 02:11 PM
ECWHSWI
5M? insulting!!!

Quote:
So was Jeff Skinner at this point last year.
and so was Tavares not long ago...