HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Notices

Bingo v Albany

Old
03-01-2011, 10:58 PM
xking23
Petersson

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensfanman View Post
SOME Bingo fans. Others are very knowledgeable and understanding.
You are right, my apologizes, toe2toe is worse then the sens fans are.

xking23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-01-2011, 11:51 PM
MainDotC
Depth Defenceman

Send a message via AIM to MainDotC Send a message via Yahoo to MainDotC Send a message via Skype™ to MainDotC
Quote:
Originally Posted by xking23 View Post
Wow Bingo fans are worse then us. When Lehner plays he gets booed and they yell for Brust, now when Brust plays they say how Lehner should have. Thats just wrong.
We're all O-Sens fans first, just some of us invest the time to take a look at Bingo and support them instead of coming into a Bingo GDT and making trollish comments when you've never seen 1 game on ahllive.com.

MainDotC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-01-2011, 11:56 PM
ZekeA
The Pride is Back...

Do we have to start this crap again??????????

Way to look at it is the Binghamton Senators win or lose.

It is NOT the Brusts or Lehners that win or lose it is the team..........

Also Ottawa could of kept Lehner up top, the rest of the season...............

Which tandem would you prefer Brust & Lehner, or Brust & Zemlak?????????????????

Takes 2 goalies down here to compete or those 3 gm in 3 nites will kill you.

Hell be thankful Muckler is gone he would have traded away the whole Binghamton team & the zamboni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I ask is for Lehner to work hard to earn his starts, to become a better goalie for the Ottawa Org..........

Binghamton needs both Brust and Lehner so stop all this crap.............................

ZekeA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2011, 12:06 AM
Ski
Calder Cup Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZekeA View Post
Do we have to start this crap again??????????

Way to look at it is the Binghamton Senators win or lose.

It is NOT the Brusts or Lehners that win or lose it is the team..........

Also Ottawa could of kept Lehner up top, the rest of the season...............

Which tandem would you prefer Brust & Lehner, or Brust & Zemlak?????????????????

Takes 2 goalies down here to compete or those 3 gm in 3 nites will kill you.

Hell be thankful Muckler is gone he would have traded away the whole Binghamton team & the zamboni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I ask is for Lehner to work hard to earn his starts, to become a better goalie for the Ottawa Org..........

Binghamton needs both Brust and Lehner so stop all this crap.............................
I agree, we need Lehner here otherwise we are screwed..Brodeur can't be reliable, and if Brust goes down we can at least rely on a goalie w/ an ego big enough to prove himself..

Tonight's game was what like Keller said to the media, we sat back 'cause we had bodies back, and it didn't work..also closed door meeting for 20 minutes by the coaches to nip it at the bud..

Ski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2011, 02:55 AM
Bilbo Baggins

Ottawa fan here, - I come in peace. Unlike some others I am really enjoying the bsens season and, in fact, I have come to praise you, not to dis you.

The last few Ottawa games have finally given me something to cheer about after a season of watching over-paid slugs going through the motions. I really enjoyed the young call-ups, and figure some portion of Butler, Condra, Greening and Obrien will have a nice future on our team next year or soon after. For that, I think the Ottawa fans should be thanking the Binghamton organization for the development job they have been doing.

I think Lehner does need to be backing up Brusk the rest of the way down there, and I really hope the sens management and KK get on any attitude issues quickly. Since when does a 19 year old kid decide he is too good for a team , or an entire town for that matter. Maybe somebody should explain to him that he isn't the best goalie in ottawa, and not even the best in Binghamton. Get that swelling down in his head a bit.

Anyway, to finally get to the real reason of my post, with all the player movement, I am a bit confused about the clear day eligible players. Can someone point me to a list of the players the bsens will have available for their long play-off run?

Thanks

Bilbo Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2011, 07:56 AM
Ski
Calder Cup Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo Baggins View Post
Ottawa fan here, - I come in peace. Unlike some others I am really enjoying the bsens season and, in fact, I have come to praise you, not to dis you.

The last few Ottawa games have finally given me something to cheer about after a season of watching over-paid slugs going through the motions. I really enjoyed the young call-ups, and figure some portion of Butler, Condra, Greening and Obrien will have a nice future on our team next year or soon after. For that, I think the Ottawa fans should be thanking the Binghamton organization for the development job they have been doing.

I think Lehner does need to be backing up Brusk the rest of the way down there, and I really hope the sens management and KK get on any attitude issues quickly. Since when does a 19 year old kid decide he is too good for a team , or an entire town for that matter. Maybe somebody should explain to him that he isn't the best goalie in ottawa, and not even the best in Binghamton. Get that swelling down in his head a bit.

Anyway, to finally get to the real reason of my post, with all the player movement, I am a bit confused about the clear day eligible players. Can someone point me to a list of the players the bsens will have available for their long play-off run?

Thanks
Clear day is set for March 7th..we all will know that day

Old
03-02-2011, 08:04 AM
D0C

Hey Ski,

Is there any way to follow Bingo's playoff run on TV? Are all the games televised?

I'd love to follow the AHL playoffs more this year.

D0C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2011, 10:38 AM
Bilbo Baggins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ski View Post
Clear day is set for March 7th..we all will know that day
Thanks. The way they were talking on the Senator's game last night it sounded like it was already done. I guess we will wait and see.

Bilbo Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2011, 12:51 PM
Ski
Calder Cup Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by D0C View Post
Hey Ski,

Is there any way to follow Bingo's playoff run on TV? Are all the games televised?

I'd love to follow the AHL playoffs more this year.
I would say no D0C, only online..ATHE used to run them for free but AHL Live will cost $6..

http://ahl.neulion.com/ahl/

Old
03-02-2011, 01:34 PM
D0C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ski View Post
I would say no D0C, only online..ATHE used to run them for free but AHL Live will cost $6..

http://ahl.neulion.com/ahl/
I'll have to check with my provider if they offer that channel or something similar.

6$ to follow the playoffs is nothing.

I'm actually stoked to see how far Bingo will go! Should be fun to watch.

D0C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2011, 05:14 PM
aragorn
YES WE CAN

Many thanks to all the Bingo fans who have posted all that great information here regarding Sens prospects & Bingo games, it's been interested & always a great read. Thanks.

aragorn is offline   Reply With Quote