HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Max Pac severe concussion & verterbrae fracture (UPDATE: to practice in 4-6 weeks!!!)

Closed Thread

Old
03-09-2011, 12:50 PM
Des Louise
Formerly E=CH2

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Chezz View Post
I mean, come on. How much an insensitive a-hole do you have to be to say such things given the context? His absolute worst should have been "No Comment".

What sleezebag
Exactly. If Pacioretty had died, does he still come out and say that ? At which point does he show compassion for another human being ?

Old
03-09-2011, 12:52 PM
Coldplay
Courage

A bruins loser I know had the audacity to come up to me after class and grin about Chara, and how the Habs suck.

I don't remember the last time I felt like beating the living hell out of someone like I did then.

Like Whitesnake, Crimson, any shred of respect I had for Julien/Chara/Chiarelli is gone. Shameful, disgraceful and downright asinine is what they are.

Max could be done playing hockey for all we know, but he broke his own ****ing back, according to those clowns.

Old
03-09-2011, 12:53 PM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macs View Post
HF boston's board should be closed. I read terrible stuff... classless
Fortunately, it's not everybody. But I also read the most awful things ever. Classless doesn't cut it.

But hey, booing anthems and Subban's talking is MUCH MUCH more dangerous....How incredible mental is this really....

Old
03-09-2011, 12:54 PM
Lord Chezz

Well, Chara and the league have been on the phone for about an hour.

Perhaps the extent of the injury is being taken into consideration.

Old
Zeroknowledge*

I feel like crying....

Only way I'd be happy about this is that Chara is banned until Patches is back, Chara gets a pay cut that goes to Patches until he resumes play, and if he's done let us pick a player from their team from stealing our of our top players.

Hopefully next time they come to Montreal the RCMP picks Chara up and lays something on him.

I'm done, I have no more interest in Hockey at all, disgusted. I don't wanna watch a sport where I'm gonna be dead scared every time we play a physical team.

Old
HH
GO HABS GO!

It's just sad. 22 years old...he looked so happy after his 2 goals in Tampa. He was playing another great game last night...his parents came all the way to Montreal to enjoy their son play hockey.

**** you, Chara. I hope you will regret this the rest of your life and play like crap.

Old
03-09-2011, 12:55 PM
TheBuriedHab

I'm speechless. Chara might get 2 games and Patches might never be the same if he does come back. Hope he gets well quick.

Old
deandebean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Chezz View Post
Well, Chara and the league have been on the phone for about an hour.

Perhaps the extent of the injury is being taken into consideration.
Usually, a phone inquiry means it's not a lenghty suspension. Hope I'm wrong.

Old
GentlemanOfLeisure
Ride Space Mountain

His injuries sound an awfully lot like Steve Moore's. Although I think Moore had 2 vertebrae's injured.

Old
03-09-2011, 12:56 PM
Capitano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroknowledge View Post
I feel like crying....

Only way I'd be happy about this is that Chara is banned until Patches is back, Chara gets a pay cut that goes to Patches until he resumes play, and if he's done let us pick a player from their team from stealing our of our top players.

Hopefully next time they come to Montreal the RCMP picks Chara up and lays something on him.

I'm done, I have no more interest in Hockey at all, disgusted. I don't wanna watch a sport where I'm gonna be dead scared every time we play a physical team.
Agreed. I mean, who's next? Subban is the target now...and it's just a matter of time apparently.

Old
03-09-2011, 12:57 PM
Munchausen
Full Time A-hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2011/03/0...g-hockey-play/

Chiarelli joins Julien in a list of people I lost all the respect I had. This is coming from the team who saw 2 GUYS BEING CONCUSSED AND MIGHT HAVE ENDED UP THEIR CAREER. How incredible is that? And then people wonder why there's no respect in the league.

This league needs a death on their hands. That's the ONLY thing that will make them realize what's going on. That's how stupid they are.

Chiarelli said "the momentum" pushed Pac towards the post.....How incredible is it really? Are they really going to stop being dumb? Or is it becoming their identity?
There's something in Boston's water. Seriously, there is truly something wrong with some of the fans and members of this organization. I've read things from them since yesterday that is of the lowest form. To the point of restrained jubilation. It's like years of frustration from having their ***** handed to them has made some of them go completely mental. This is the kind of things that made me lose a bit of interest over the years for this league. Blood thirsty vendettas are actually welcomed and encouraged. Chara will get a slap on the wrist and players will continue to drop like flies. Disgusting really.

Old
Crimson Skorpion
HFB Partner

Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryI View Post
It's just sad. 22 years old...he looked so happy after his 2 goals in Tampa. He was playing another great game last night...his parents came all the way to Montreal to enjoy their son play hockey.

**** you, Chara. I hope you will regret this the rest of your life and play like crap.
This right here is the saddest part.

Old
HH
GO HABS GO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capitano View Post
Agreed. I mean, who's next? Subban is the target now...and it's just a matter of time apparently.
Pouliot is next. Did you see Lucic last night? He now has a target on his back and it's disgusting.

Old
The Doors

I am disgusted and all of the synonyms that go along with it. Can't stand Chara. Can't stand these awful "analysts" defending the play. Can't stand the fact that a complete domination is overshadowed by this clown Chara. 22-year-old kid, career could never be the same. Just awful, awful, awful. The boneheads that run the NHL, the old boys club, should be ashamed. Another great player hurt. Show some respect NHL. Boston Bruins, what a joke. Every fan, every player, everything about them is absolutely disgraceful.

Get well Pacioretty, Habs will win the division for him. And Peter Chiarelli calls it a "hockey play". A hockey play? What the ****. A Habs player makes that hit? The tables turn, guaranteed. But a player does it against the Habs? Totally okay. Are you kidding me. Fast forward a few years back, say our big oaf Komisarek does this play to Bruins young powerforward Lucic after Lucic was going at it game after game with him. Think people would say there wasn't intent? It was an accident. Gimme a ****ing break. Colin Campbell, Shawn Thornton laughing at the play?, Boychuk trying to take out Subban's knee, Horton chasing around Pouliot? These guys are ****ing clowns. Figure it out NHL.

Old
03-09-2011, 12:58 PM
Trexim

vCash: 594
Quote:
Just drive me mad and the like of Richard, Don Cherry, and Rivet would probably shrug and say it's part of the *****king game.

Old
PyrettaBlaze

Guys, trust me on this, don't even bother going to the Bruins board. It'll make your blood boil to the point where you'll feel an urge to attack their fans. Take the high road and just stay on OUR board. Please.

Last edited by PyrettaBlaze: 03-09-2011 at 01:05 PM.
Old
Crimson Skorpion
HFB Partner

Awards:
Quote:
And that's what I hate about the Bruins mentality. "We're going to get you back."

After last night's disaster at the end of the second, Lucic still had the nerve to go after Pouliot. Put your damn hate aside for one night, finish the game and leave. There was absolutely no place in the third for that kind of garbage. Lucic showed what a true disgrace he is to this sport.

Old
03-09-2011, 12:59 PM
LoneWolf54
Relocated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macs View Post
HF boston's board should be closed. I read terrible stuff... classless
I haven't been over there all day. Ive heard about the things they post and it makes me want to delete my account. Its fans like that that give Boston a bad name. The hit was classless and uncalled for and couldve ended a players life nevermind his career. If it was done opposite, we would be calling for the player to be suspended indefinitley or expelled from the league.

The problem with some Bruins fans, is they can't see it roles reversed.

As for the injury, please let me begin, I am in no way comparing my state to Max's. Im not saying I know how he feels, because everyone heals differently, but I can say I had/have a back injury eerily similar to Maxs, except mine is 5 discs (L1-L5). I was a 5 sport athlete, and am no longer allowed to take contact. My injury was almost 5 years ago now, and I am still not where I should be physically. Injuries to the vertabrae are difficult to come back from, and he should truly take his time doing it and not come back until hes well beyond 100% ready.

I came back too soon and I will never be able to take contact again. Thats the price you pay for pushing too hard to get back.

Good luck to him, I hope he fares well through this.

He has a great fanbase behind him.

Old
Mister Potato

I just heard on CKAC that RDS caught Thornton laughing on the bench when Max Pac was not moving on the ice. Don't know if it's true or not.

Old
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyrettaBlaze View Post
Guys, trust me on this, don't even bother going to the Bruins board. It'll make your blood boil to the point where you'll feel an urge to attack their fans. Take the high road and just stay on OUR board. Please.
Can somebody tell me how it still can be allowed even by their own freakin Mods? 'Cause it's on their board, they could be as despicable as they are? Geez does that board or even the NHL board mods have any honour so that there's a decency limit to respect at some point?

Last edited by PyrettaBlaze: 03-09-2011 at 01:05 PM.
Old
kassian
Emelin's face plate

People are overlooking Lucic and Horton's late game antics.

Seriously, going after Habs players after what their teammate has done? How low can you get? Horton grabbing Subban by the collar, shaking him like a bully... get a grip.

Such a classless organization.

Old
03-09-2011, 01:00 PM
sukimono

At this point Chara should be charged with assault, end of story. Also sue the ****er for 50 millions.

Old
03-09-2011, 01:01 PM
JackZap

directly from Chiarellis mouth

“Players are aware of the stanchion, some players try to drive guys in"

so all these morons that say he didnt know where the partition was, can suck it

Old
03-09-2011, 01:02 PM
Crimson Skorpion
HFB Partner

Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Big Bear View Post
Could this lead to tetraplegia?
I doubt it.

It's a fracture to the C4/C5 vertebrae, but there was no displacement and he has full movement of his extremities. It would likely take for one of the vertebrae to be broken to have a chance at it being tetraplegia. However, he's not out of the blue yet. He still needs to recover properly and make sure all things are properly healed.

Old
03-09-2011, 01:02 PM
BeBen*

Just read that, thanx for changing the title

omg...i hope he's going to be ok, im no doctor i really don't know the gravity of the injury but will he ever be able to come back as he was?

Closed Thread