HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Vancouver Canucks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

what would you want from keenan for bertuzzi

Closed Thread

Old
07-28-2005, 02:05 AM
Large_Farva*

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Large_Farva*
Quote:
When nothing is said its hard to assume anything
tsn.ca had a big article about how Bertuzzi will likely be suspended for longer.

Quote:
I dont see how picking up Bertuzzi is taking a chance, I would say its hugely improving your team.
When you make over $5M in a league with a $39M cap, are just coming off an off-year, and will likely be suspended into the next season I'd say it would be a risk to trade for him.

It should seem obvious to most people.

Quote:
But to say Bertuzzi is worth a 2nd round pick is ludicrous
Worth? I don't think he's worth a 2nd rounder.

Old
07-28-2005, 02:12 AM
Russian_fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Large_Farva
You could argue.. or you can realize that it's his linemates doing most of the work. How often do you see Bertuzzi carrying the puck or playing solid defense?
Bert had an off year face it. Bert CAN carry the puck up ice, because of his hands, which are very good, and IMO are the best on the team.

Old
07-28-2005, 02:15 AM
Large_Farva*

Send a message via MSN to Large_Farva*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russian_fanatic
Bert had an off year face it. Bert CAN carry the puck up ice, because of his hands, which are very good, and IMO are the best on the team.
I'm sure he can,yes. I've seen him. Not only does he look awkward doing but he's just not good at it.

Naslund and Morrison are the one's that bring the puck into the zone and make the nice plays.

Old
07-28-2005, 03:22 AM
xtra

Quote:
I'm sure he can,yes. I've seen him. Not only does he look awkward doing but he's just not good at it.

Naslund and Morrison are the one's that bring the puck into the zone and make the nice plays.

When is it going to become obvious to the mods that this guy/girl is just posting on the nucks board to bait people into stuff?

i personally haven't seen a single constructive post that he has made at all here.

But anyways why would teams want him? just so their rivals don't get a player that can be as dominating as him on their team. not to mention his obvious skill level which to anyone other than Large_Farva is obvious.

Old
07-28-2005, 04:28 AM
Biatcheslov

just out of curiousity Large Farva, what is your favorite team and who is your favorite player?

Old
07-28-2005, 04:41 AM
quat
intheDanRusseljungle

Send a message via ICQ to quat
Quote:
Fine, here's an idea. Don't come up with STUPID trade proposals guys. Notice how only Canuck fans and just morons in general think that a guy like Bertuzzi who had awful last season, makes over $5M, and will be suspended for another 10-20 games can be traded for a couple top notch prospects.

What team would give take a chance on Bertuzzi for more than a 2nd rounder? Not many. Why would they?

Explain to me why a team like Florida would be interested in trading any of their youth for Bertuzzi. Don't give me that "He's the best powerforward in the league" crap!
This post is a perfect example of what happens when children eat too much paste.

You're right, Florida would never trade any of their youth, because Keenan and Martin have job security and actually don't like winning. Infact, as soon as their young guys get old enough to play in the league they will be traded for draft picks! Mind you, not "high" draft picks, because as everyone knows, the #1 through #10 picks are worth more than eeeeverything.

Your crass, ill informed rants really do deserve a wider audience. Please start a blog so we can save you the effort of coming here and using up all that valuable brain cell.

Old
07-28-2005, 04:46 AM
myrocketsgotcracked

vCash:
Quote:

yes and bertuzzi just stands around like a big rock and naslund and morrison just bounces puck off him and into the net, thats how he scored 46 goals and 94 pts. it is because hes so useless that the canucks signed him to a $28M deal, because the canucks are stupid.

Old
07-28-2005, 06:45 AM
Pangolin

I think this thread's ran its course.

Closed Thread