Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Mar. 10th - Flames @ Coyotes - 7:00pm - Snet

Old
03-10-2011, 11:24 PM
Johnny Hoxville
Dust Buster

vCash: 50
This just wasn't the Flames night. They can't win them all, they played a late game in Dallas last night and they didn't get to their hotel in Phoenix until 3am. On the postive side, even though they didn't play their best tonight, if a couple of goal posts go their way then they win this game. I don't know who was better against the Flames tonight, Bryzgalov or the goal post?

Its time to shift their focus to the Vancouver game on Saturday. I really hope the Flames kick the crap out of them, this game means more to the Flames then to the Nuckleheads. If they are going to get past the first round this year then they need to able to win a game like the one thats upcoming.

Regroup boys and get W on Saturday!

Johnny Hoxville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-11-2011, 01:30 PM
StreakingRed
#unsustainable

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MVW View Post
This just wasn't the Flames night. They can't win them all, they played a late game in Dallas last night and they didn't get to their hotel in Phoenix until 3am. On the postive side, even though they didn't play their best tonight, if a couple of goal posts go their way then they win this game. I don't know who was better against the Flames tonight, Bryzgalov or the goal post?

Yeah, that's pretty much it. It sucks because it's a loss and we didn't get the 2 points, but it wasn't a loss that I was upset about. Even with having played the night before, with the exception of the PP I thought the Flames played well enough to of won that game, had it not been for Bryzgalov putting on quite the performance. They had a fair number of shots too. Put it behind us and we move on to Saturday, with a rested Kiprusoff in net.

StreakingRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-11-2011, 01:53 PM
J Sawyer
Beamer Hearts VCR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roughneck View Post
****ing Bryzgalov. What an *******.
Are there like 20 Falmes fans here?
Mind if I hang out with you guys instead? I'm just assuming that the rest of the Falmes fans might turn out to be like you.

Falmes>>>Jets

Go Falmes Go

J Sawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-11-2011, 04:51 PM
Roughneck

Send a message via MSN to Roughneck
They might lack my sunny disposition but they're alright.

Roughneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-11-2011, 08:21 PM
luckyirish83

Tough loss last night BUT considering we played a really tough game against the Stars the night before, arriving at the hotel in Phoenix at 3am being considerably tired to say the least...they played their butts off! Peppered them with 39 SHOTS! They could have had won this game had it not been for the heroic effort by Bryz so kudos to him!

luckyirish83 is offline   Reply With Quote