HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Final Rangers Prospect List

View Poll Results: Do you agree with these rankings?
Very much so! 7 25.00%
Mostly 18 64.29%
Somewhat 2 7.14%
This list is way off! 1 3.57%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old
03-15-2011, 01:36 PM
Bluenote13
Believe In Henke

vCash: 500
Mcilraaaaath !

He eats babies and is better than Mcdonagh and Thomas !

Mcilraaaaath !

Bluenote13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2011, 05:24 PM
JimmyStart*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluenote13 View Post
Mcilraaaaath !

He eats babies and is better than Mcdonagh and Thomas !

Mcilraaaaath !
I don't get it I read the whole thread who is this troll post directed at Did you mean to post in the prospects thread where you usually troll wolfgaze? McD and Thomas imo are much much better prospects than McI. Shoot Werek, hagelin and Horak and better imo. I hope he hits his projections and destroys people but if you're looking to troll McI fanboys here you'll be sadly ignored. I only agree it was a bad pick no matter how much I follow and look forward to him develop.

JimmyStart* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2011, 06:18 PM
Bluenote13
Believe In Henke

Quote:
Originally Posted by deriik2020 View Post
I don't get it I read the whole thread who is this troll post directed at Did you mean to post in the prospects thread where you usually troll wolfgaze? McD and Thomas imo are much much better prospects than McI. Shoot Werek, hagelin and Horak and better imo. I hope he hits his projections and destroys people but if you're looking to troll McI fanboys here you'll be sadly ignored. I only agree it was a bad pick no matter how much I follow and look forward to him develop.
Why don't you go away and let me basque in the Mcilrath glow? Whats wrong with having pride in the Rangers?

Bluenote13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2011, 08:02 PM
JimmyStart*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluenote13 View Post
Why don't you go away and let me basque in the Mcilrath glow? Whats wrong with having pride in the Rangers?
Huh? nothing wrong with it I'm just curious since we all know you're kinda flaming people who's it geared at I can't see anyone in the thread susceptible to it. You don't like McI this is kinda an out of the blue post. Are you feeling alright? DId some1 hijack your account or something?

JimmyStart* is offline   Reply With Quote